Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ways to increase appetite

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My appetite is almost nonexistant, and its been this way for the past several months. I think its from depression. I don't want to take an antidepressant though.

In that time I've lost 10 pounds. Thing is, I'm skinny as **** and I' want to GAIN weight, not lose it.

i'm 6'3" 170 or less after losing 10 pounds.

Other than smoking pot, which I don't have access to anyways, what are some good ways to increase appetite.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a reasonably healthy food you enjoy.

You could also search for lists of "diet tips," and then just do the opposite of what each tip advises.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
Find a reasonably healthy food you enjoy.

You could also search for lists of "diet tips," and then just do the opposite of what each tip advises.
And don't forget to exercise regularly. A good workout will tend to make you hungry.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel as if you are depressed enough to the point that your body is losing appetite and you only gain it thru illegal drug use (smoking pot to get the munchies) that you have to stop trying to deal with this on your own.
the cause of this depression may be as little as uneven ceritonin levels (spelling?)
if you go to a dr and tell them you are experiencing this, do not offer the drug use information as of yet, they will most likely give you a medication such as lexapro to make the levels even and make the depression go away. after that your appetite will be back to normal and you will feel better and healthier.

after that, eat healthy and get exercise.

if you are not ready to speak to your family dr yet, try a vitamin called st. johns wort or kira. it will help a little, but not like the actual medication.

these vitamins and medications are not habbit forming, however you will most likely need to remain on them for at least a year perhaps longer. as long as the depression is an issue.

Reaction score
Yeah, I used to have the same problem. I kept going to the gym regularly but I was wondering why I couldnt eat that much. I felt like ****, like I was a walking preprogramed zombie. I was getting a bit of muscle mass and definition but I just couldnt force the food down.

Then I started doing heavy, low reps squats. The first day after an intense squat I noticed that I was really hungry. I mean I was STARVING. I couldnt stop eating, every two hours I felt hungry. I had to go to the grocery store the next day cause I ate all the food for the week in two days.

If you want to gain weight or mainatin it, get to the gym. Do HEAVY exercises. Especially the legs.

For the next two weeks I wasnt you to do the following: go to the gym at least once a week. No more than 3 times a week. Try to get either 1 deadlift and 1 squat day in. Idealy do both squats and deadlifts. Do them at the very beginning of the workout.

By working out your legs, you force them to release TESTOSTERONE into your system. All natural testosterone that your body makes. It is the PURE stuff.

But I must warn you, testosterone has some side effects. You will gain muscle mass.... Yes, I know its horrible. You will look fit, you will feel great, energetic and you have that "spark". But youre going to have to tough it out.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25-30 minutes of light cardio before breakfast is guaranteed to kickstart your metabolism and have you eating like a horse all day.

Don't skimp on (sensible) condiments or anything else that helps the food taste nice or go down.

Try to find dishes you really enjoy, then modify them to include more protein or whatever else you need.

Reaction score
OOOh. Cardio. Cardio is for pussies.

The only cardio you should be getting is from weights.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man.

If you want to INCREASE your appetite, you eat smaller meals more frequently. It might make more sense to eat A LOT at one meal, or STARVE YOURSELF for like a week and then think you'll eat a crapload, but that's not true.

Eat smaller meals, more frequently. in time you will feel hungry more and more

Reaction score
Your disagreement is noted. And yes cardio is for pussies. The only time to use it is for cutting. Never while working out. Its counterproductive.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by brucevangeorge
Your disagreement is noted. And yes cardio is for pussies. The only time to use it is for cutting. Never while working out. Its counterproductive.
You have a lot to learn, my friend.

But you're 18, you're forgiven, I didn't know any better at your age either. :)

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey bruce ever heard of the heart?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
hey bruce ever heard of the heart?
You don't think the heart get hit hard by doing heavy compound exercises?

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
You don't think the heart get hit hard by doing heavy compound exercises?
go swimming, or try mountain climbing, or runnning laps, jumping rope, running up stairs, cardio for half an hour or more at full sped and you tell me if its the same thing, k ;)

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
go swimming, or try mountain climbing, or runnning laps, jumping rope, running up stairs, cardio for half an hour or more at full sped and you tell me if its the same thing, k ;)
that's cardiovascular training, it promotes oxygen absorption into the blood to the muscles. The HEART is hit equally if not harder from doing weights.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's one time I know my heart is working overtime, it's after a widowmaker squat set.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol warboss I know the feeling.. lying on your back on the floor and it feels like the heart is gonna pop open the rib cage.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
lol warboss I know the feeling.. lying on your back on the floor and it feels like the heart is gonna pop open the rib cage.
I don't have the luxury of a lie-down until after the quad stretch!

TITANIUM_HeaRT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Appetite will increase if you eat a lot all the time.
I do high rep squats sometimes and i do cardio too, and really is no comparison to a session of swimming laps.