Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ways of raising money (on, off-line)

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to acquire capital to invest in my online business. I need at least $1K to start...I'm around 400 dollars.

I'm looking for ways to raise money. I have a 40 hr / wk job with part time pay...most of the money goes to bills or groceries.

I'm writing online articles mostly. Does anyone have any ideas to fundraise? Has anyone tried getting stuff for free to sell on ebay? Or anything else? Loans are out.

Blurry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Online:

Advertisement revenue off a website
Surveys (some companies will pay you to take them)

Offline:

Donate Sperm
Yard Sale
Deal Drugs

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a way to put back 100-200 a month. if you want it bad enough sit down with your budget and figure it out.

In the mean time, use the time to hone your business idea.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you charge to write articles? There are tons of internet marketing forums where you can start offering your services right now. If you ahve some testimonials from clients, post your testimonials, rates and turn around time and hang out a shingle. No need for a website or a huge marketing campaign. If you have zero experience, get on fiverr.com and write some quick cheap articles to build up your portfolio while getting paid. Then head off to the IM forums and websites.

*edit*

Also my new favorite quote is this "Money loves speed.". Do something today, as soon as you read this to get your thing in action. Ask your parents for the money. If they say no. Ask them for part of it. Ask them how much are they willing to give you to better your life. I pulled that one on my folks last year...I didn't have a dime to my name outside of living expenses. They gave me a $300 gift for christmas which I used to advertise my services on several forums and ended up earning it back three times over in a month. Ask your friends for a gift or a loan and set a time frame to pay them back. Bum it off your girl. Do what you have to do. Act like it's an emergency and get it done fast.