• break up *so start looking for someone else*

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • a break *no need to worry*

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
when a ur gf said "i need a break" do u think thats womenese for breaking up or she really wants a break

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What it means to me? I have never been there but it would mean that I would have to reply:

I don't believe in breaks. You knew what you got yourself into coming into this relationship. We end or we continue, there will be no middle ground.

When a girl tells you that, it means she wants to break up most of the time. This is not the time to use some smart ass ****y funny reply like :Am I so much work that you need a break?

You tell her clearly that you don't want a break. It's eather a break up or nothing.

Lik

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
What it means to me? I have never been there but it would mean that I would have to reply:

I don't believe in breaks. You knew what you got yourself into coming into this relationship. We end or we continue, there will be no middle ground.

When a girl tells you that, it means she wants to break up most of the time. This is not the time to use some smart ass ****y funny reply like :Am I so much work that you need a break?

You tell her clearly that you don't want a break. It's eather a break up or nothing.

Lik
Yeah, wtf. If she needs a "break" now, she was never ready for the LTR in the first place. Time to break up with her, IMHO.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you agree to "taking a break" right now, I have a feeling that a month from now you'll be agreeing that "we were never really meant for each other". It's over, man.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as was already said

break up with her..period. no excuses no bullsh1t, no reason to stay. DOnt be a ***** break up with her.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please let me have the honor of re-inforcing the idea:

"Don't be a *****, break up with her"

:)

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow cool i thought it means break up too but i just wanted others opinion on it

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
21-0 sure shows our views pretty well I'd say. Dump her, she wants to as well but she's too insecure to actually call it off.

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need a break 99.99% of the time means... i wanna break up with you and try new people... where she might use this break to find something better and eventually she comes back to you if nothing is good enough for her. It's up to you to take her back or not... but by that time you'd probably found someone else...

only rarely does it ACTUALLY mean i want a break but i will not go out looking for other people... (00.01% chance)

Blowfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know, I assume its take a break, but then usually its just saying **** off I dun want you no more.

But u never know.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I want a break baby"

transilation =

" I want to **** around with new people lets not go out anymore"

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me share with you guys my experience with this "I need a break" thing:

Years ago, before my friend told me about sosuave.com.....

I was told by my then-girlfriend that she needed a break. Being the naive young boy that I was, I thought "ok so she just needs a little space, whatever".

A few awkward days later, we got back together. I dont even want to go into some of the things that we did together ... but I was such an AFC....

Anyway not long afterwards we ended up breaking up anyway.

So the moral of this story? Well I guess "wh01987" summed it up pretty well.