Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Watch Who You Go Out With

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this might mean nothing to you until you actually go through it. Watching my friend experience what I'm about to tell you has scared me enough not to simply let a girl feel as though we're actually going out without finding out more about her first. Here's the story:

My friend met this girl at a club. Got her digits. Called her out. Joined me and my girlfriend for a movie. Sort of a double date thing. This double-date was around one week after he knew her. She looked pretty innocent, smart.. and quiet. Needless to say, my friends endorsed her as a quality propect, and my friend (Lets call him A) starts getting more serious with her.

I ask him how things are going between him and the girl (We'll call her P for Psycho) another week after that. He found out that she had slits on her wrists, and that she's emotionally unstable. Get her pissed, and she'll go real, REAL crazy. He starts avoiding her, afraid that doing anything drastic might cause her to commit suicide.

We go clubbing last night. She was there. She FORCED him to kiss her in the club in front of everyone. He tried to stop her, but she wouldn't. She bit his neck.. and my friend got more uncomfortable. He asks her to stop all this, and that there's nothing between them, and that she should stop acting this way.. but she wouldn't.

He ditches her and goes to another place. She doesn't let him go. She kneels down in front of everyone in the club, begging him not to go. A gets really terrified and goes away. The girl gets vulgar and cries to another friend about how sad she is about that. Not able to stand it, A asked me to ask one of my female friends to act as his fling. We didn't know P was SUPER-SUICIDAL then. We thought the slits were done when she was immature, and that she grew out of it. We thought that by doing this, she would just stop cold-turkey and never bother A again. I mean, a normal girl would just tell A to f*ck off most of the time. So P comes back and tries to molest A again, and my female friend tries to save the day.

P sees my female friend hugging A, and she went ballistic. She grabbed a bottle, and wanted to smash her head in right there right then. She was wailing words like 'that f*cking b*tch should die' and that she was stealing him away from her and all.. and she screamed. She screamed so loud that even with the loud music in the club, I could still hear her voice clearly from a good distance away.

We separated the two chicks before somebody got hurt. Only then, a friend of hers came and told us that P just tried to commit suicide again last Sunday. P was blabbing about how she was going to hurt this, and that, and herself, etc. A got really disturbed, as a casual date turned into a stalking suicidal psycho.

A is now really worried about her, because he wouldn't be able to take the responsibility of someone killing herself over him, but there's nothing he could do. He can't date her now that he knows her true colors, and he's so afraid to tell her to f*ck off, fearing that she'd jump off a building. She refuses to talk calmly, and only wants a yes/no answer.

Thats whats going on now on this part of the world. If there are women like these here, there definetely are more around the world. I'm not only talking about women here. Anyone could be crazy. Watch who you hang out with, and who you date. It might cost you your life.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know what to say to this. This is out of my league and she need some serious help.

Apollo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what your friend A should do: call her up, ask her to go on a date. When he picks her up blindfold her and tell her it's a secret where they are going. Drive her to the mental institution, drop her off and get the he11 out of there.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW...

Thank you for posting this story. When I get old enough to go clubbing, I will always remember this. I think this is bible material. Superb post.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is truely a sad situation for everyone involved, I suggest you or more appropriately your friend talk to the autorities and get her some help.

As far as worrying who you go out with... I think that things like this are gonna happen by chance, you could miss out on some great girls if you go around checking their wrists and the like.

Good luck with your friend and the girl.

Mr. Mystery

------------------
"Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around" - Vanilla Sky

The unexamined life is not worth living – Socrates

"Whats your favorite position? That's cool with me, it's not my favorite but I'll do it for you" - Tenacious D - Fvck her gentley

"I'd rather hear no, than never know" - Mr. Mystery himself!

Those that go searching for love, only manifest their own lovelessness. And the loveless never find love, only the loving find love. And they never have to seek for it - D.H. Lawrence

"Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out alive" - Van Wilder

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The least any of you could do is to know a little more about her. Don't decide on wether or not you want to become close with him/her unless you have a background, what kinda family she's from, how she spends her free time, and other stuff like that.

Trust me.. seeing it scared me enough. I would just get anxiety and depression and get admitted into a psychiatric hospital myself if I was the one in that situation. I hope VERY LITTLE if not none of the people here go through what A is going through. He doesn't even dare to go to places where there is a possibility of her being there (which is where most of the people here usually go)

I'm glad that P finally got over the 50 calls a day thing, as she's been doing it to A the past few days after that incident. Not to mention an SMS every half an hour.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman wouldn't happen to have any piercings or tattoos, would she?

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"This woman wouldn't happen to have any piercings or tattoos, would she?"

None that I know off. I think she only has a nose ring, and also might have concealed tattoo's.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Piercings and tattoos are symptomatic of poor boundaries, and both are self-mutilation.

Tattoos are symptomatic of mental illness. There was a recent thread on here about tattoos and sluts, and while I was skeptical at first, upon further recollection and observation, I believe it to be absolutely true. I don't know if being symptomatic of mental illness extends to piercings, but I suspect; however both are self-mutilation.

------------------
Formerly Inspector Clouseau

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a magnet for those kind of women
Every chick I;ve dated has turned out to be ****ing nutzo in some way. Its kinda made me gunshy.

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deep Dish:
Piercings and tattoos are symptomatic of poor boundaries, and both are self-mutilation.

Tattoos are symptomatic of mental illness.
Poor boundaries and mental illness?? You're an idiot.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, well, I still don't find a girl with a nail stuck in the side of her nose or a ring in her lip or eyebrow very attractive. Navel rings, okay, earrings, great; but mucking up the face is just plain F'UGLY!

BGMan

The Irish Tongue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah christ...look, yes there are those who get tats and piercings as a result of masochistic feelings, but the vast majority do it to express an individual mindset.

I think you have some issues you need to address dish.

I agree BG, facial piercings are just throwing a brick into a settled pond that is a woman's face.

Remember Stuartsan, there is always a restraining order for P. I almost had to get one for my stalker a couple years ago. Sometimes the threat of one will smack them upside the head and back into reality, hopefully at that point they realise their behavior is not welcome and either stop it or tone it down to acceptable levels.