Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wat to do about the men b*tch

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So theres this girl at my school she does look good but heres the thing, she treats me like ****. No it was never like that between us (kino or watever else) Ok in PE some people will make fun of me racially by calling me a mexican but i kinda called for it cus i just did it as a joke n now it just seems people r taking it to far. In volleyball this other kid thats annoying n most people dont like, hit it like a P*ssy n everyone made fun of him n then i said that he sucked. N then that girl said, u think he sucks? N she justs cut down on me alot. I obviously cant get in a fight with her n dont i want to get in one with nybody else (like the people that cut me down) but everyday i feel like im being pulled into making it happen someday. I have been in two fights, first one was my first one so there wasnt really one. But the second one i won so i do have some experience n know the mentality of it. Sorry for making this long but basically, What would be your advice to make this girl stop being such a b**ch or what should i do about all the people picking on me.

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take her ****. When she said, "you think he sucks." I would have replied with, "Yes, but not as much as you."

Just dont take crap. It's as simple as it sounds

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the tip raven. but its funny to me u say that cus she was on the vball, but i see what ur saying tho. How do i stop taking crap when a lot of people gang up against me or a lot r against me like that?
thanks