Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was Zidane right to Headbutt Marco Materazzi

Was Zidane right to Headbutt Marco Materazzi

• I would have done more than headbutt the italian ****!

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Yes! Materazzi deserved it

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • I think Materazzi was wrong but Zidane went too far

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • Zidane was completely out of order and should be punished

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • I really couldnt care less

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question in thread title.

According to the news Materazzi called him "the son of a terrorist wh0re" according to top ligual experts.

Zidanes mother is Albanian.

Zidane proceeded in turning round and shouting something along the lines of "Fvck You" then headbutted him in the chest before being sent off.

I think Zidane was wrong for his outburst but I would prob do exactly the same thing. I dont think Zidane should be punished for it. However I do belive that Materazzi should be punished for bring racism back into the international football community when its something FIFA so desprately trys to stamp out.

Opinions?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Materazzi and Zidane have both said that there was no throwing around of the T word.

anyway, regardless of what Materazzi said, Zidane was wrong. he was the star player in the world cup finals, he should have had some pride and dignity. If not for himself, than for his team.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
Question in thread title.

According to the news Materazzi called him "the son of a terrorist wh0re" according to top ligual experts.

Zidanes mother is Albanian.

Zidane proceeded in turning round and shouting something along the lines of "Fvck You" then headbutted him in the chest before being sent off.

I think Zidane was wrong for his outburst but I would prob do exactly the same thing. I dont think Zidane should be punished for it. However I do belive that Materazzi should be punished for bring racism back into the international football community when its something FIFA so desprately trys to stamp out.

Opinions?
Tons of bullshìt. Materazzi was interviewed yesterday and this is what happened:

Zidane: <<Quit pulling my shirt, I'll give it to you later if you want it>>
Materazzi: <<Don't worry, I already have your sister's>>

In Italy, we don't consider this an insult, it was more like a comeback to Zidane's arrogancy (obviously provoked by Materazzi's irregular game, pulling his shirt during the corner kick).

Quit accusing Materazzi of racism, since he admitted being so ignorant that he doesn't even know what a terrorist exactly does. And also, quit bullshìtting about anything that Materazzi could have said about Zidane's mother. He does NEVER talk shìt about other people's mothers, because he lost his own one when he was 15.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
Tons of bullshìt. Materazzi was interviewed yesterday and this is what happened:

Zidane: <<Quit pulling my shirt, I'll give it to you later if you want it>>
Materazzi: <<Don't worry, I already have your sister's>>

In Italy, we don't consider this an insult
You're stupid. If he said something about my sister, he'd spend the rest of his life in a hospital.

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very disapointed in Zidane.

Materazzi's mom died when he was very young, but acourding to people that didn't stop him to talk about Zidane's mother who was very ill.

If you look at the tape Materazzi gave Zidane a titty twister too.

Here is a tape of the Italian's practicing before the world cup.http://www.break.com/index/italian_football_training_program.html

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
Quit accusing Materazzi of racism, since he admitted being so ignorant that he doesn't even know what a terrorist exactly does.
you can't possibly believe that bullsh!t. he's a world cup class soccer player. he's traveled and cultured enough to know what an arab terrorist is. that was the worst/stupidest excuse I've ever heard for anything in my life.

by the way, here's a funny video of the Italian soccer team practicing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak1YXZ6_hqM&search=italy soccer team

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares. That was fvckin hardcore.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What'd you say about my momma? BIATCH!!!!":box:

Whatever he said it must have been pretty bad. He snapped pretty hard core and it wasn't like it was "just another game" I doubt we'll ever know the truth but Zidane said

"The words he said concerned my mother and sister," continued Zidane. "I heard them once, then twice, and the third time I couldn't control myself. I am a man and some words are harder to hear than actions. I would have rather been knocked down than hear that."

BUT Materazzi said

"I didn't say anything to him about racism, religion or politics," Materazzi said. "I didn't talk about his mother, either. I lost my mother when I was 15 and even now I still get emotional talking about her."

So who's telling the truth? A better question is who the hell cares! All I know is Materazzi looked like a punk b*tch after getting head butted to the sternum, acting or not.

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AC/DC said:
You're stupid. If he said something about my sister, he'd spend the rest of his life in a hospital.
While I don't encourage idiots making up things about peoples sisters, you're an even bigger idiot if you do that. Just laugh at them.

Zidanes headbutt was awesome though.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez christ, it's a single headbutt. It's not like Zidane stabbed the italian in the chest with a knife or anything.

This is why modern day sports are so girlish. In my high school days, when we played soccer, our deadbeat coach didn't care what we did. We kicked each other in the legs, pushed guys heads into the goal posts, even threw dirt at other guys faces.

Man up!

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AC/DC said:
I'm happy to know the way you would react, but this thread is not about you.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Materazzi has a meeting with FIFA today about it.....

The Headbutt was cool!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one else's words are a valid excuse for assault. That is pretty much the law everywhere in the world. Sometimes the penalty will be reduced for provocation, but the assault is still a crime. That's the law for the little people like you and me. Should we not view this millionaire celebrity 'national hero' with more scrutiny? The French ghetto kids have probably been head-butting each other all week. Fairly recently, France has had race riots and national unrest. It is not helping their country that their 'hero' solves his problems with violence and attempts to justify it with claims of provocation.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever reason he had, it's publicity on a MASSIVE scale. People will always remember the Zidane headbutt for years to come just like Maradonna's hand ball against England.

It wasn't really that bad anyway. He didn't headbutt him in the face and bust his face open and Materazzi took a dive and totally played it up like he was in a WWF wrestling ring.

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha

**** yea. That headbutt was awesome.

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zidane should have just won the World Cup for France instead of head-butting Materazzi.