Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was this dude just AMOG'ing or drunk?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I had a situation last time I went out to the club. The club was packed and I was feeling great. I had approached a couple sets too. So this place is packed and I found somewhere to sit. I even saw a dude from work and he bought me a beer. Night was going great.

So I go to sit down, drink my beer and check out the club from that position.

But this one dude, comes up to me and starts talking some gibberish about "Dude, what kind of hair color do you prefer?". I didn't know what the hell this dude was talking about, so I just went with it and said "Black hair I guess man". Then he starts talking about how I should approach this one girl. I don't know, dude was crazy lol.

The thing that got to me, is that while dude is doing this he literally gets all up in my personal space. Worse yet, this dude is freaking spitting when he's talking so I'm like "Hell naw" in my mind. I did manage to push the dude back a little, but since the club was crowded, there wasn't a lot of space for me to push him back. I tried to tell the dude "Alright man, but look, you're all up in my space", but dude keeps interrupting me and crap.

So dude brings up this blonde chick and I just said to the girl "I apologize for this dude, I have no idea what he's talking about".

After that the night was still good, I even had a chick literally grab me and try to grind on me.

But how would you have responded in a dude was all up in your personal space like that?

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Neither. He was actually gay and was negging you. You should have sh1t-tested him.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Neither. He was actually gay and was negging you. You should have sh1t-tested him.
Haha, but really though.

Would you guys have just shoved him away or just tried to yell over the dude or what?

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
I think the best thing responses are to either ignore him, avoid him, or agree&amplify/fwck with him so he feels weirded out by you and leaves

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He was probably just drunk... may be an outcast and trying to make friends/fit in or something. That's what I'd think. I've been to some bars where a guy was trying to hit on girls (same girls I was hitting on) and he was just saying some crazy/weird stuff. He was there by himself. They're out there.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ what he said

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you introduce him to the guy who grabbed your ass?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Why didn't you introduce him to the guy who grabbed your ass?
What would you have done? Oh, great keyboard comedian?

Seriously, I want to know, because I think you would have dealt with it the same way.

I simply made this thread to ask, what I should do if this situation comes up again. Might just beat the dude's ass next time and call it a day lol.