Was this bad for a first date?

Reaction score
Yeah 1st dates suck ass. I've been on 70 coffee dates since May 08.

I don't even bother with that sh*t anymore. I just talk to a girl on the phone and tell her to come over my place.

The last 3 women I f*cked, I didn't even meet for coffee first. Straight to my place or her place.

Sure, most women will say no, but I'm tired of dating...

Reaction score
I saw her in the chat last night and stole a line from Mr. Me in this thread and sent it to her for giggles. I changed the line up a bit. She ignored me completely and logged off.

I said

Hey, I was thinking... if a girl looked like she forgot all about me and deserted me for five to ten minutes and I saw I was joking around at the bar and watching the TV game, I'd leave too. I wouldn't even bother saying goodbye first. I forgot my manners. It's that simple really.
I was stirring the pot and she didn't even react. I don't care at all I just was bored.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leisure Suit Larry said:
I saw her in the chat last night and stole a line from Mr. Me in this thread and sent it to her for giggles. I changed the line up a bit. She ignored me completely and logged off.

I said

I was stirring the pot and she didn't even react. I don't care at all I just was bored.
Yes, unfortunately you have been judged " harshly and unforgivingly".
And that chat message just killed any residual affection which may have been lingering in her.

This one is done.

BTW, perhaps your Leisure Suit was a contributing factor in your demise. A 'hand me down' from your Dad ? A pale green, no doubt, or baby puke yellow?
I did not realize that they were back in fashion? He he.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stole a line from Mr. Me in this thread and sent it to her for giggles...

Hey, I was thinking... if a girl looked like she forgot all about me and deserted me for five to ten minutes and I saw I was joking around at the bar and watching the TV game, I'd leave too. I wouldn't even bother saying goodbye first. I forgot my manners. It's that simple really.
What a weird sense of humor you have.

Though this woman's done with you, you're rubbing salt into a wound by bringing it up again. Actually, it comes off more like you're pleading guilty. It's like you're reminding her of the alleged offense by bringing it up front and center, just so you can attach an apology to it? You already apologized, and that was fair enough. I think it's right if a guy does so something wrong, that he own up to it right away, no excuses. But one apology is sufficient, no more. You move on. You don't want to put it back in her mind again.

As I'm writing this, I'm thinking that an apology, when warranted, is better handled in a live conversation rather than IM.

I'm also thinking that you can turn an apology into a date. Since I don't believe apologies that don't come with "acts of contrition" (it's not enough for me when a chick says "I'm sorry". I wanna see her offer up something to make up for it. Otherwise, she's learning that she can f@ck up, say the word "sorry" and all's forgiven? And then do it again and again? No way.)

So can you offer up something:

"I apologize about having to desert you for a bit. Let me make it right... let's do something fun Tuesday night."

Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
What a weird sense of humor you have.

Though this woman's done with you, you're rubbing salt into a wound by bringing it up again. Actually, it comes off more like you're pleading guilty. It's like you're reminding her of the alleged offense by bringing it up front and center, just so you can attach an apology to it? You already apologized, and that was fair enough. I think it's right if a guy does so something wrong, that he own up to it right away, no excuses. But one apology is sufficient, no more. You move on. You don't want to put it back in her mind again.

As I'm writing this, I'm thinking that an apology, when warranted, is better handled in a live conversation rather than IM.

I'm also thinking that you can turn an apology into a date. Since I don't believe apologies that don't come with "acts of contrition" (it's not enough for me when a chick says "I'm sorry". I wanna see her offer up something to make up for it. Otherwise, she's learning that she can f@ck up, say the word "sorry" and all's forgiven? And then do it again and again? No way.)

So can you offer up something:

"I apologize about having to desert you for a bit. Let me make it right... let's do something fun Tuesday night."

That's pretty good. I might try that but I already promised my main plate that I would take her out somewhere nice this weekend. I can't afford 2 girls right now. I deleted this one and won't make contact again. But thanks for the insight.

I think the main reason I messed up this date is because I am into another girl. I am not good at landing girls who I just want on the side.