Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was this a shyt test?

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on a date with HB7 the other day - it seemed to go well - C&F, kino, walking arm in arm etc, plus got a text from her next day saying she enjoyed herself.

So two days later I call, chat for a bit and suggest meeting up this weekend.

She says 'I don't think I can make it, I'm moving house'. Now I knew about this cause she'd told me before, but she starts umming and ahhing and saying she might or might not be free.

So I said 'well forget this weekend, you obviously don't have time. I'll call you next week and arrange something - bye'.

Then she says 'well ok but I'm kind of busy for the next month or so'.

Now I may be dumb - but that was a brush off, not a shyt test, right? I mean how could I respond to that - say something like 'well I'm sure you can fit me in so let's meet up next week'.

Bottom line is, how exactly do you distinguish between a brush off - from which you should leave with your dignity intact - and a shyt test - to which you should put your foot down and act like a man?

Panther

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I'm in the same situation...

Had date that I thought went well, then called to arrange dinner the following weekend and got the "busy" treatment.

On the otherhand, yours did say something about the whole MONTH (while mine only was "busy" for the weekend)

Maybe it is some kind of test, but I'm not sure what's the best reaction. Certainly you shouldn't get needy and desperate. Be cool, and try once more. I'll try to hint that if she's still busy, that would be the last time I'm asking her out, so if she is interested she should stop playing these silly games...

ThePanther

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Panther.

She didn't exactly say she was booked up for the whole month, just that it might be difficult to arrange a meeting, which to me suggests I am being put on the back burner rather than blown out completely.

Anyway, I'm leaving it a week, calling and hinting it's her last chance, so we'll see what happens.

Reaction score
"I'll be busy for the next month"

hahahahahaha - who in the hell is she, the commander of the armed forces?

This was a blatant, "I don't want to see you again"!!!!! "Do not call me anymore"!!!!

Girls who are interested in you are eager be@vers (no pun intended :D ) to see you!!!

No this is not a shyt test - she is not interested in you enough to give you one!

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she didn't exactly say it like that, it was something like 'it's going to be a busy month' or something, which got me wondering if it was a 'not interested' or a 'must try harder'.

Anyway, starting a new post on this.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no one with interest in you is busy for a month solid...