Was this a invitation?

dookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened with a coworker. She recently caught her BF in bed with the X. Came in the morning crying and all, told me about situation etc. Shift forward to 2 days later. Another coworker mentioned how she would be so pissed if she got back with the guy. She left, and we were alone. I said "I know you are smart..." She said that she has "needs." I don't know why I didn't use any CF, cus this was a really good opportunity. I think of her as a friend but she is hot. I said something along the lines that assume you would know your body better than a guy. (suggesting she buy a vibrator) She said "its not the same." (another missed opportunity) Now when the next day arrives. So when I go to work next... are there any suggestions on how the convos could be turned sexual /and/or mabe continue where we talked about eariler?

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dookie
This happened with a coworker. She recently caught her BF in bed with the X. Came in the morning crying and all, told me about situation etc. Shift forward to 2 days later. Another coworker mentioned how she would be so pissed if she got back with the guy. She left, and we were alone. I said "I know you are smart..." She said that she has "needs." I don't know why I didn't use any CF, cus this was a really good opportunity. I think of her as a friend but she is hot. I said something along the lines that assume you would know your body better than a guy. (suggesting she buy a vibrator) She said "its not the same." (another missed opportunity) Now when the next day arrives. So when I go to work next... are there any suggestions on how the convos could be turned sexual /and/or mabe continue where we talked about eariler?
if she still feels sad, tell her you gonna take her on a date to cheer her up, and do something fun and cheap, like something with action in it, and a cooldown at the end, like ging go-kart racing then then going somewhere to eat.

Pancho84

Don Juan
Reaction score
GO kart racing? Are you kidding? Shes not 12 lol
Take her somewhere she can relax and realize what an amazing man you are. It will both, convince her there are better guys out there and perhaps open up a door for you -
I could hardly understand your explanation but I hope this helped

Tyrone Biggums

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would leave her alone for a while and look for other ladies. Ask her out again after she has regrouped emotionally. But if she's crying to you and telling how her BF cheated on her she probably sees you no more than a friend.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, if she's sad just sugest you two go out and have some fun together, that will cheer you up (and get you laid).

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just remeber you are there most likely only for a rebound

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a rebound, but its up to him to score the 2 points or not LOL

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah lol. Just dont expect anything else or you will prolly get burned. and dont let her complain about her bf to you......thats what afc's do. if she starts blabbering CHANGE the convo. Tell her to forget him and do something fun WITH YOU

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with you?

You're in a room with a chick, she tells you she has needs.

You suggest she buys a vibrator? WTF?

yeah man... take her cart racing. :rolleyes:

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even if it makes you like a "little kid"..... thats a good thing. It says are are in touch with yourself and know how to have fun. Society has not put its propaganda in your head. All of us have a kid inside of them and a woman will love a guy that can bring it out of her