Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was the squeeze worth it 10-30 years ago?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loads of men are these days getting accused by women for things they did not do or maybe did do - 10, 15, 20 even 30 years later and getting sentenced by the counts even through there is no real proof evidence in the cases. This has really escalated a lot with the toxic agenda and environment towards men and women see their chance to cash in the dollars.

Nigel Lythgoe, Vin Diesel, Tommy Lee, Sebastian Chacon, Jonny Depp, Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, Steven Tyler and many many other guys..

There is tons of examples out there on this subject:

Is it worth the squeeze?
Not talking
here about any specific person here specifically but using examples of todays environment with feminism, #metoo movement and the hostile toxic agenda towards men and legal system that is bias towards women and will in 90%+ of all cases rule in her favor. Women are on easy mode and can come after your 20-30 years after you fvcked or (Or you even haven't done it), and claim that you abused her, r@ped her, hit her or whatever; with absolutely no proof at wreck your life and cash in millions of dollars.

We can see a trend and tendency when looking into the past of women that tend to come many years after men and claim that guys have done something for financial profit of their own.

They know it's in their favor and will make up lies about something that did not happen; even if it was true they do not have any proof of the event, but the courts will still sentence you to jail time and pay up extreme amounts of money and other forms of property too.

So in this environment is it even possible to protect yourself from something that might hit your 10-30 years into the future and was it then worth the squeeze? :rolleyes:

It think that it feels like in todays environment you need to record with your phone every sexual (or non sexual), encounter with females to protect your coming future where you built yourself up to be a very successful high value man and have both a family and a business to protect.

So what do you guys think?
How can you protect yourself from this witch hunt on men like yourself; maybe you had an even experience of this too, (If so how did you handle it)?

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you protect yourself from this witch hunt on men like yourself?
Seems to happen to affluent / wealthy men in America, mostly.

It think that it feels like in todays environment you need to record with your phone every sexual (or non sexual), encounter with females to protect your coming future where you built yourself up to be a very successful high value man and have both a family and a business to protect.
In America, I would've made sure as a successful and married man to never isolate myself with any woman, for whatever reason, so I cannot be put in a compromising position. And I'd be careful not to flirt with anyone.

In Europe, IDGAF, because I'm not affluent enough to be targeted by those con artists, and our justice system isn't as broken as the U.S. version.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
our justice system isn't as broken as the U.S. version.
EU justice system is still broken as fvck tho. Loads of European guys have burnt their fingers here too. Its global issue I'd guess/think that women can accuse anyone, (e.g. us guys), without any proof at at..

Women are basically on easy mode - even when they get old - and cannot cash in on their beauty anymore; instead they start cashing in on accusations on men / some kind of abuse etc. instead if they can.

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
You have two options with MeToo: either be poor, or just do a good job of hiding your health, wealth and successes. Problem 99% solved?

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loads of men are these days getting accused by women for things they did not do or maybe did do - 10, 15, 20 even 30 years later and getting sentenced by the counts even through there is no real proof evidence in the cases. This has really escalated a lot with the toxic agenda and environment towards men and women see their chance to cash in the dollars.

Nigel Lythgoe, Vin Diesel, Tommy Lee, Sebastian Chacon, Jonny Depp, Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, Steven Tyler and many many other guys..

There is tons of examples out there on this subject:

Is it worth the squeeze?
Not talking
here about any specific person here specifically but using examples of todays environment with feminism, #metoo movement and the hostile toxic agenda towards men and legal system that is bias towards women and will in 90%+ of all cases rule in her favor. Women are on easy mode and can come after your 20-30 years after you fvcked or (Or you even haven't done it), and claim that you abused her, r@ped her, hit her or whatever; with absolutely no proof at wreck your life and cash in millions of dollars.

We can see a trend and tendency when looking into the past of women that tend to come many years after men and claim that guys have done something for financial profit of their own.

They know it's in their favor and will make up lies about something that did not happen; even if it was true they do not have any proof of the event, but the courts will still sentence you to jail time and pay up extreme amounts of money and other forms of property too.

So in this environment is it even possible to protect yourself from something that might hit your 10-30 years into the future and was it then worth the squeeze? :rolleyes:

So what do you guys think?
How can you protect yourself from this witch hunt on men like yourself; maybe you had an even experience of this too, (If so how did you handle it)?
*Become a citizen of a state with favorable laws and courts.

or

*Never get married and be with a submissive woman that thinks you are the best that she can ever get.

or

*Date a woman that has more money than you

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it worth the squeeze?
Not talking
here about any specific person here specifically but using examples of todays environment with feminism, #metoo movement and the hostile toxic agenda towards men and legal system that is bias towards women and will in 90%+ of all cases rule in her favor.
Dating/relationships in general have gotten worse over time and some of those factors you mention are contributing factors.

I'm a 40 year old who has been in the mating environment since age 16. I am able to compare 2023-2024 to 2003-2004. I have been an adult in both situations, though 2003-2004 was in a college bubble.

For many reasons, dating/relationships are a less pleasant experience now.