Was the Last Girl who Dumped you BPD?

Was the last girl who dumped or hurt your BPD?

• Total voters

fistpump

Banned
Reaction score
C'mon Neil. Start spamming the forums with more pictures of your sugar babies.

buy them real clothes. not star trek Halloweenie costumes ya pandering simp

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sazc, let's face it: your mission is to prove that men your age dating women half your age are destined to suffer. That's your only hope besides learning to bake Toll House cookies (while giving massages), or dating guys who are 90 for free.

Same for unemployed guys like applegoo. He either bows to me, gets a job or stomps his foot and screams wh0-re/privacy like s/he's doing now.

Sure. I'm was totally unhappy in the past 3 months, a time I had 3 jobs and took home $90,000 after taxes, all while having the best sex of my life with a girl 25 years my junior whose photos rate 99, and on the side weight lifting and collecting bullets and gold coins while eating grass-fed Texas beef.

To summarize: I published photos of the girls I date while applespoo says s/he dates MUCH hotter women but REFUSES to prove it "out of privacy concern" all while saying "your second girl is a whO-re and butter face".
Lol, Neil is so dumb. He just ignores legitimate points and just accuses people of random BS that comes to his head.

So Neil what about the girl I posted that people thought clearly looked better than your girl?

fistpump

Banned
Reaction score
Neil is getting angry. he's going to beat up his stripper sugar baby like she's a top rated bar fighter.

fistpump

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, Neil is so dumb. He just ignores legitimate points and just accuses people of random BS that comes to his head.

So Neil what about the girl I posted that people thought clearly looked better than your girl?
Neil is chugging fluoride right now.

fistpump

Banned
Reaction score
Who the heck are these females in these pics that dude keeps posting?
Neil Special Ed chaperones they take him to the arcade to collect gold coins while he wears his secret government agent badge and holds his star trek fazer.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread got kinda weird

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Who the heck are these females in these pics that dude keeps posting?
They are actual women who were formally rated, most of whom I dated, some who other members dated. NONE who cityboy989 dated of course.

He's too concerned they might find them and kick his sorry as-s for pretending he dated them.

Imagine that, cityboy989: showing members pictures of the girls you are talking about here.

C'mon Neil. Start spamming the forums with more pictures of your sugar babies.

buy them real clothes. not star trek Halloweenie costumes ya pandering simp
Quick! Someone create another SS account just to take a shot at bigneil's women, all without having any women themselves!

I'll let you she-males raised by single moms go back to talking about trying to get phone numbers from 5s.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are actual women who were formally rated, most of whom I dated, some who other members dated. NONE who cityboy989 dated of course.

He's too concerned they might find them and kick his sorry as-s for pretending he dated them.

Imagine that, cityboy989: showing members pictures of the girls you are talking about here.

Quick! Someone create another SS account just to take a shot at bigneil's women, all without having any women themselves!

I'll let you she-males raised by single moms go back to talking about trying to get phone numbers from 5s.

Hey Neil, I decided to do this since you doubted sh1t. Thought it would be fun.

Here is the girl

This is her with me at cheesecake factory. Notice the Rolex she is wearing on. That's my Rolex. We picked up from service and I let her wear it since I had my apple watch on. She covered her face because she thought she wasn't looking good since she had no makeup on and wasn't fixed up (insecure)

This is the shirt I am wearing on. A $325 burberry flannel.

This is a pic I just took with my phone of my watch and shirt.

So tell me am I still poor and unemployed and can't get pretty girls?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
She's hot, applegoo. I'll post her and let you know. Thanks!

Neil is a secret government agent with a 160 IQ sent to SS with his star trek fazer by Alex jones for reconnaissance back to the mothership
I love how I actually have members here who join SS just to let me know how much they have followed me. Did I piss off some fat girls or what?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations, here is her score. She rated 100 in looks (#3 all time) and rated #69 in total score.

Her Photofeeler score:

The Top 5 most Attractive photos (these are not sorted)

The Top 5 total score (sorted - note: there are three different girls pictured, I took four of these photos myself, the other is wonderer's girl)

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me she was BPD, and had pills for it.

However, that doesn't mean anything.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score

Assuming you are being sarcastic, you think pills prove something?

What type of pills? So, your point was, you did everything perfect, but you were dating a girl who had to take crazy pills? So you're a player?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, here is her score. She rated 100 in looks (#3 all time) and rated #69 in total score.
Okay Neil, so people think she is more attractive than your current GF from a looks standpoint, it seems. Here's the thing, if you crossed paths with the girl I'm hanging out with, I think you would be able to get her. She just likes a guy who isn't intimidated by her and can lead the way. So I am not gonna sit here and say I can get hotter girls. You make do with what crosses your path, and I happen to think it's a numbers game at the end of the day. I'm surprised by her trustworthiness score. So far she actually seems very trustworthy, open, and honest for a girl that looks like her. She's not a genius but she isn't dumb. She definitely prettier than my ex, but she doesn't do it for me like my ex. Sometimes it's not just how pretty the girl from a universal point of view. It's also how attracted she makes you feel to her. So if your current GF is the girl that does it for you more than any other girl, why worry what people think about her looks, y'know? If you enjoy her and she excites you that is all that matters.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Okay Neil, so people think she is more attractive than your current GF from a looks standpoint, it seems. Here's the thing, if you crossed paths with the girl I'm hanging out with, I think you would be able to get her. She just likes a guy who isn't intimidated by her and can lead the way. So I am not gonna sit here and say I can get hotter girls. You make do with what crosses your path, and I happen to think it's a numbers game at the end of the day. I'm surprised by her trustworthiness score. So far she actually seems very trustworthy, open, and honest for a girl that looks like her. She's not a genius but she isn't dumb. She definitely prettier than my ex, but she doesn't do it for me like my ex. Sometimes it's not just how pretty the girl from a universal point of view. It's also how attracted she makes you feel to her. So if your current GF is the girl that does it for you more than any other girl, why worry what people think about her looks, y'know? If you enjoy her and she excites you that is all that matters.
The rating is for the photo. I'm sure I could photograph her and get higher scores.

I have to give you guys credit - you came up with 3 straight 100 rated girls and my girl never scored 100, nor did any girl I published photos of including models.

That was why I tried to fire you guys up, to put my girl in her place and raise the bar. SS is another form of Photofeeler. Thank you.

PS - Make sure to tell your girls that their photos scored 100! Hopefully it improves your relationships. Nothing validated my girlfriend (to herself) like these photos.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I think showing her the actual scorecard will be great because while it flatters her, it calls her average in other areas. The perfect back-handed compliment.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming you are being sarcastic, you think pills prove something?

What type of pills? So, your point was, you did everything perfect, but you were dating a girl who had to take crazy pills? So you're a player?
Fluoxetine 100mg.

I'm...not being sarcastic? The poll and post literally just asked me if the last girl who hurt me/broke up with me was BPD, and I said yeah because that's what she told me. I wasn't going to open up a DSM IV and quiz her on it.

I'm saying that doesn't mean anything because I lost her because of my inexperience and insecurity.

I'm not trying to farm sour grapes or anything and go "that ***** was a crazy BPD like other people".

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would be so fvcking scared if a girl told me that she needed to be medicated to control her craziness