Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was that a sh1t test,block or rejection?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hanging around a bunch of aqueintences of mine the other day. Everyone were just chatting around and I did not sense anything unsual. As we all said goodbyes to each other, I walked to my car at the parking lot.

This girl I knew and her friend I barley knew were pulling out with the car beside me and the girl in the driver seat lets call her "Michelle" asked me to come to the window of her car for second (lets call the her other friend who is sitting in the front passenger of the car Lisa)

Michelle: hey damage are you going to the thing next week?

DJDAMAGE: I might I can't make promises.

Michelle: oh ok cool

DJDAMAGE: What are you guys plans for tonight? (thats where things are going downhill)

Lisa: (with a bit of attitude) Why are you asking?

DJDAMAGE: (a bit startled but composed) I am just making conversation

Michelle: ok........... (give me this long ok, you know that kind you make when someone says a dumb thing and you sort of point to it as if they are crazy -see Wayne's World refrence). Well we might go out tonight, why you want to come?

DJDAMAGE: I have some plans later so its a maybe.

Michelle: Ok if me and my friend Lisa are going we will call you k? (she gave me a kiss on the cheek while Lisa blows me kisses in the air like a little girl)

Anyway they never called. Can anyone shed some thoughts? Personally its seems like a complete indiffrence rejection.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps something just came up.
things happen you know.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you really have other plans or did you lie about having other plans so you could think it would make them think you have a life?

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheiradawg
Did you really have other plans or did you lie about having other plans so you could think it would make them think you have a life?
he was obviously lying, hes all like "maybe i will come but i other other plans" if one of my mates said some gay **** like this to me i would never invite them out again and leave them bleeding from the face in the pavement..

i could tell he was full of **** from reading it, easy for them to in person.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did have other plans. My original question was just casual because I was intrested to know what they were doing tonight. I did not wish to join them but that is where the conversation went.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he was obviously lying, hes all like "maybe i will come but i other other plans" if one of my mates said some gay **** like this to me i would never invite them out again and leave them bleeding from the face in the pavement..

i could tell he was full of **** from reading it, easy for them to in person
If you don't have anything to contribute rather then attacking someone then you should go to your original post with your fantasy of all men Island.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72111

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of unanswered ifs ands and buts. It wasn't really a rejection because you didn't ask her to do anything she could say no to.

If you want one of these chicks try talking to them when you all hang out again then make a move and you know for sure.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A test,that other chic wanted you to be funny with a reply or something.

Treat the freinds like a guy you just met.You can't win with them,they're gonna dog you regardless.

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone said that to me I'd just look at them and say "Woah, nice t-shirt, I think my sister gave something like that to a charity shop once." Or you could have just ignored her.

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually just say "I wasn't talking to you, so Michelle, you going out tonight?"

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the one that responded with "okaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy" was flirting with you

when girls give you attitude, they are flirting - they are being c&f, without even realising it - trust me on that

so was the one that said "why are you asking?"

she just dying for you to bust on her for the attitude

should have said "what do you mean, WHY AM I ASKING? what's WRONG with you - oh, it's because i'm going to stalk you because you have SUCH a great personality, that i just want to be with you EVERY moment i can." of course you have to be sarcastic with this

LESSON:
when girls are giving you s.hit tests or attitudes, they are actually FLIRTING with you

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LESSON:
when girls are giving you s.hit tests or attitudes, they are actually FLIRTING with you
I have to disagree on that last comment. When you get a negative attitude from a chick, it cannot add to a positive thing. True some chicks can give you an attitude when they are really attracted to you because they are afraid that you will sense their weakness but most its because they don't like you.

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I just thought up is this, just say "Because I'm planning a threesome tonight and I'm seeing who my options are."

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From the sound of the conversation looks like it didn't go very well with the girls.

Yeah it's one thing to be mysterious but always having a maybe and possibly at the end of your answer doesn't appeal to the girls. You don't really give them a reason to call you or make time for you. If you can't make a date, say so. If you do they will make time, if they like you.

Conversation should of been:

Michelle: hey damage are you going to the thing next week?

DJDAMAGE: I can't make it next week because I'm busy with (work, school, whatever)

Michelle: oh ok cool

DJDAMAGE: What are you girls doing this weekend?

DJDAMAGE: Cause I'm actually free for once.

Michelle: ok. Well we might go out tonight, why you want to come?

DJDAMAGE: I might run a little late tonight, but let me call you, what's your number?

Michelle: It's xxx-xxxx

DJDAMAGE: Ok, I'll see you girls later tonight then.

Michelle: See you soon, bye

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was great tip Djstudent. That is exectly how the conversation should have went. I should have had control over the conversation by saying "I'm actually free for once" instead of "I am just making conversation" because the latter showed I was being defensive and not confident.

As well the ending I shouldn't have let the girls have the power to dictate if and when they will call me. I should have taken a stand and said "I might run a little late tonight, but I will call you" (I already had Michelle's number by the way).

Great tip and as well, Tha Realnezz I agree with you that I should have treated those girls just like guys, because I usually give a little bit more attension to women and let them get away with a little bit more. That should not be the case until they earn it.

Thanks for everyone who contribute as well.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by DJDamage

DJDAMAGE: (a bit startled but composed) I am just making conversation

Michelle: ok........... (give me this long ok, you know that kind you make when someone says a dumb thing and you sort of point to it as if they are crazy -see Wayne's World refrence).
Aw man...don't let her smack you down like that! You just backed down! LOL

And then you waited for HER to call YOU!!

:p

You CANNOT respond to a b!tch-move like that with a normal answer. Your response sucked because you BACKED DOWN...you may as well package your balls up and toss them to her.

DJStudent's response likewise SUCKS, because you're still ANSWERING her question. The fact is that she has NO RIGHT to power up on you like that and DEMAND a justification for your question. Like Godsmack says, "I can't find a reason why I should justify my ways."

The only GOOD response so far has been alphawolfx's...this is where "****y-funny" comes in. Regardless of what she wants, shorty needs to be busted down a notch. But you can't lose your cool.

"So what are you doing tonight?"
"Why do YOU want to know? :rolleyes: "Don't make me get outta this car, woman. (possibly with a pimp-hand gesture for comic effect) Seriously...what're you doing tonight?"

If you go up to a bull with an electric cattle-prod and poke it, what kind of response would you want to see? Would you want to see it back away in submission? Nah, you'd think to yourself, "that's one wussy bull". No, you wanna see that f**ker snorting and charging. :D

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aw man...don't let her smack you down like that! You just backed down! LOL

And then you waited for HER to call YOU!!

You CANNOT respond to a b!tch-move like that with a normal answer. Your response sucked because you BACKED DOWN...you may as well package your balls up and toss them to her.

DJStudent's response likewise SUCKS, because you're still ANSWERING her question. The fact is that she has NO RIGHT to power up on you like that and DEMAND a justification for your question. Like Godsmack says, "I can't find a reason why I should justify my ways."

The only GOOD response so far has been alphawolfx's...this is where "****y-funny" comes in. Regardless of what she wants, shorty needs to be busted down a notch. But you can't lose your cool.

"So what are you doing tonight?"
"Why do YOU want to know? "Don't make me get outta this car, woman. (possibly with a pimp-hand gesture for comic effect) Seriously...what're you doing tonight?"

If you go up to a bull with an electric cattle-prod and poke it, what kind of response would you want to see? Would you want to see it back away in submission? Nah, you'd think to yourself, "that's one wussy bull". No, you wanna see that f**ker snorting and charging.
Under a different set of circumstances your advice and Alphawolfx advice would work ( such as seeing someone you don't know and you probably wouldn't see them again or not really care if you do) but I wouldn't use it in this situation because:

a) all of us hang in the same group of people, so I bound to see Lisa again, if I did not see her again I wouldn't really care if I offended her or not. Lisa is Michelle best friend.

b) C&F is used to break a chicks ice shield down and warm up to you. On the same day prior to the meeting in the parking lot, I met Lisa only this one time that very day at the restaurent and when I started to talk to her I noticed she has an attitude from the get go. So I back away and talked to other people through out the night and no worries she did not care or notice I did that cause she was plently entertained that night. Hance if you try C&F on a chick you already have tension and dislike it will cause her to dislike you even more!

C) My intention was conversation only. I did not want to or even intended to try to pick up Lisa or Michelle but it seems that it may have come out like that (Maybe to them it might have?). Michelle is very attractive girl, I wouldn't mind banging her but as far as LTR she is not my type. I guess it is more difficult to hold a stright face to a girl you see is not your type on one level but is your type on a physical level. As well I do believe that Michelle has other guys in the group she is more intrested in based on her interaction with them and is not intrested in anything with me.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by DJDamage

a) all of us hang in the same group of people, so I bound to see Lisa again, if I did not see her again I wouldn't really care if I offended her or not. Lisa is Michelle best friend.
First of all, if you can't pull this off without offending someone, again...BASIC SOCIAL SKILLS need work. Secondly, she already offended YOU by acting like you weren't GOOD enough to know what she was doing tonight.

b) C&F is used to break a chicks ice shield down and warm up to you. On the same day prior to the meeting in the parking lot, I met Lisa only this one time that very day at the restaurent and when I started to talk to her I noticed she has an attitude from the get go. So I back away
So this is TWICE you've made this mistake?

and talked to other people through out the night and no worries she did not care or notice I did that cause she was plently entertained that night.
And this is the second time it didn't work??

Hance if you try C&F on a chick you already have tension and dislike it will cause her to dislike you even more!
OK, now you've lost me entirely. You need to stop theorizing and start doing.

C) My intention was conversation only. I did not want to or even intended to try to pick up Lisa or Michelle
I'm calling bullsh!t...if you hadn't intended to try and talk to them on a boy-girl kind of level, you never would've posted something on this website about it. If you don't intend to get with her, why do you CARE whether it was a sh!t test, block, or rejection? WHY DOES IT MATTER? And why are you talking to US about it?

but it seems that it may have come out like that (Maybe to them it might have?). Michelle is very attractive girl, I wouldn't mind banging her but as far as LTR she is not my type. I guess it is more difficult to hold a stright face to a girl you see is not your type on one level but is your type on a physical level.
You know there's no federal law against trying to get with a girl you don't have a lot of emotional feelings for.
As well I do believe that Michelle has other guys in the group she is more intrested in based on her interaction with them and is not intrested in anything with me. [/B]
Well no duh she's not interested in you, because she likes strong MEN and you keep acting like a B!TCH when she gets in your face. :p