Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was she qualifying herself?

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
watup losers, (just playing)

I'm having troubling deciding if a girl is into me or not. She says she isn't, but her actions sometimes make me think otherwise. For example, the other day, out of nowhere, she mentioned her modeling thing and then showed me some pictures of her modelling. Could that have been her qualifying herself to me?

Also, the girl plays with her hair and gives me very good eye contact when I talk to her. According to PUA people, those could be IOIs. but then again she says things to convince me that she's not interested in me like that, that she has a boyfriend and she would never leave him. I'll admin I already told her I was into her and wanted her. And I continue to flirt with her despite all of this. She never tells me to stop or that it's inappropriate but she doesn't flirt back either. Wtf is going one?! Could this girl be into me or not? I'm confused.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
assume all women are interested in you and take it from there. If she's hanging with you one on one and giving you IOIs.. Golden rule is 3 IOIs to a kiss-close. But you don't even have to follow that. Just do what you want. Do you get a boner when you think about her naked? Then try and get with her! If you asked her the old "Do you like me" thing.. You blew it.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loveorlust said:
I'm confused.
usually means she is not into you. but hey, no laws that say you cant keep trying for a bit longer.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like she's just an attention wh0re. She lets you flirt with her (boosts her confidence) but doesn't reciprocate...and she has a boyfriend? Most likely she just likes your attention.
However, you can still go for her, but you have to make a move, and soon. Who knows if it will work out, but you can always try.
If you value her friendship however, I would not advise trying to get with her. If you rejects you things could get awkward if you still want to be friends with her.

Personally, I wouldn't even bother with this woman, I'd get away from her; unless she adds to your social value (has hot friends, or you simply have a good friendly relationship). There's no use obsessing over this one girl when there are plenty of others around.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to burst your bubble, but I think that when it comes down to questions like "is she qualifying herself to me?" or "she plays with her hair around me", then you're already going down the wrong track.

When a girl likes you, she puts herself in the position for you to take her. You don't find yourself looking for IOIs or "qualifying" or other PUA bullsh1t.

When I look at her rejection of you, her mention of her boyfriend, and your general confusion about your position with her, I think that weighs more heavily than some IOIs or her playing with her hair.

But if you really want to find out, then make a move. Stop reading IOIs and just go for a move.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
Seems like she's just an attention wh0re. She lets you flirt with her (boosts her confidence) but doesn't reciprocate...and she has a boyfriend? Most likely she just likes your attention.

THIS

SoSuaveDude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
I disagree! What is she supposed to do? It's not like she's stringing Op along on dates, taking his money and time, and putting false hopes into his mind. She's not reciprocating the flirting with him so she probably hopes he will get the idea that she's taken, not interested, or both.

Op, I would say don't mess with taken women anyway because either way you look at it, it will haunt you later down the road.

black jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
remember the basic rules of dj's
#actions speak louder than words so focus on what she does not what she says

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
black jesus said:
remember the basic rules of dj's
#actions speak louder than words so focus on what she does not what she says
good point.

Mantis Toboggan said:
I hate to burst your bubble, but I think that when it comes down to questions like "is she qualifying herself to me?" or "she plays with her hair around me", then you're already going down the wrong track.

When a girl likes you, she puts herself in the position for you to take her. You don't find yourself looking for IOIs or "qualifying" or other PUA bullsh1t.
It's all good, I've managed to develop a thick skin through PUAing or whatever you want to call it. Regarding the position part, I think she was willing to in the beginning. Cause she wanted to travel with me. Unless she was leading me on, I think that's about the best you can do as a girl if you want to put yourself in a position to be taken by a man... without seeming slutty, that is :)

Mantis Toboggan said:
But if you really want to find out, then make a move.
I did. She rejected me when i tried to kiss her. But what was she suppose to do? She knows that I know that she has a boyfriend. Was she suppose to cheat on him, for a kiss? I don't think so.

Mantis Toboggan said:
When I look at her rejection of you, her mention of her boyfriend, and your general confusion about your position with her, I think that weighs more heavily than some IOIs or her playing with her hair.
That's a good point, too.

Conclusion: She might not be interested, but I think she might find me attractive. Still, the bf part is getting in the way. Cause I don't think she wants to appear like an unfaithful person. Had he not shown up in the mix, then my chances would have probably been a lot better. But that's my fault too, cause I came on too strong in the beginning. Will not get my hopes up and will move on.

Thanks losers (just playing)

YouKnowI'mRight

Don Juan
Reaction score
loveorlust said:
watup losers, (just playing)

I'm having troubling deciding if a girl is into me or not. She says she isn't, but her actions sometimes make me think otherwise. For example, the other day, out of nowhere, she mentioned her modeling thing and then showed me some pictures of her modelling. Could that have been her qualifying herself to me?

Also, the girl plays with her hair and gives me very good eye contact when I talk to her. According to PUA people, those could be IOIs. but then again she says things to convince me that she's not interested in me like that, that she has a boyfriend and she would never leave him. I'll admin I already told her I was into her and wanted her. And I continue to flirt with her despite all of this. She never tells me to stop or that it's inappropriate but she doesn't flirt back either. Wtf is going one?! Could this girl be into me or not? I'm confused.
Never pay attention to what a woman says unless it's like "my birthday is on Dec 3rd" or "i've got herpes".

Actions matter. Words don't.