Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was she just being considerate of my feelings or is she still interested?

Kaz91

Reaction score
I ran into this girl I used date off and on. Things broke off due to the side effects of meds I was taking. Found out that was the problem and got off the pills. I was depressed and eventually out of shape. After months of not seeing to each other face to face and nothing but texts and short phone convos, I ran into her and explained what was going on. She said don't worry about it the past is the past. But here comes the problem I had heard she had new new boyfriend. She had been trying to steer around the topic and I basically had to force her to say it. I asked her for her number and she was reluctant at first but still gave it to me. I joked about how nervous she seemed and asked if there was anything she needed to say while I was there. Her voice very audibly shaky and nervous and she just couldn't find the words at first. After she said she was taken I just nodded quietly. Then said it had only been a couple since they started dating and they don't see each other much due to conflicting schedules. After that She was basically trying to run away before I could say anything.

Stupidly I admitted I still had feelings for her and she said it was too late because she was taken. Before she left she said if I needed anything to call her she only lives a few blocks away. So what do you guys think was she just being nice or was there still some interest there?

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you should find new girls to date, this one is done with you.
I would try not to contact her, she is not the only girl around. Concentrate on yourself and let this one go.

Kaz91

Reaction score
I definitely will find new girls to date regardless. I just wanted to get other peoples thoughts on the situation. I've just been concentrating on getting back to form but, for some reason this has just been on my mind.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just trying to not add to your depression, it's over dude...

Kaz91

Reaction score
Nothing is wrong with me now been off the meds for a few months and, feeling perfect. But either way you guys are right. I have a couple potential prospects, just sucks being back at square one because things were out of my control.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Square one is a good thing when you have already left a bad impression of yourself with someone. Telling someone you are on meds is the same thing as telling them you're crazy. Information to be withheld until after the bang for sure...

Kaz91

Reaction score
Yeah I know that wasn't the best idea but, she knew me years before and she was wondering why I was acting different. But it's cool not gonna get all butthurt over it. Too young to be tied down anyway and the way I figure it her relationship won't last, so I probably got the better end of things.