Was it my business??

If u hooked up w/an ex, and the current bf asked if u did, and 2B honest, would you?

• Yes

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too keep it short, my ex-gf bf came up to me and asked me if my ex 'ever got friendly' with me when they were together.
I had no reason to lie and the answer was yes (about 2 years ago, they were only together for 3 months then)...and i was not sure how to answer it. i said enough to confirm his suspicions, though i really didnt say alot, just a month and a place.
She texts me later saying it was not my place to say anything and now she may be getting kicked out of their place cuz i 'opened my big mouth'

My thing is, why would i not tell him the truth? Or should have i lied and said no anyways? Or should i have not said nothing?

If any of you screwed around with an ex and that bf wanted to know and asked you to be honest....would you tell him?

Personally i think i made the right decision by telling him

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's dumb....

The guy wanted to know if the girl was messing around behind the I suspect the new boyfriends back and since she did now she's mad that she is getting kicked out of her boyfriends house. That's dumb she deserves to get kicked out if she cant keep it in her pants.

I would DEFINITELY tell the guy if I fooled around with her if he asked, I'd rather he know then him not know and later down in life find her fvcking some guy in their bed while they have kids.

worship

Banned
Reaction score
Yes there isn't really a reason not to tell him, unless she told you not to tell him for a specific reason.

Why is he getting upset anyway? Was he expecting a virgin or something? lol

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
worship said:
Yes there isn't really a reason not to tell him, unless she told you not to tell him for a specific reason.

Except if you think he might kick your ass, or something

Why is he getting upset anyway? Was he expecting a virgin or something? lol
Why wouldnt he be upset that his GF cheated on him?

As for me, it depends on the guy, and the circumstances. I halfway told my ex's fiance that we messed around a couple months earlier. I didnt know they were together when we did, though. She was playing both of us, so i told him, in not so many words.

There is NOTHING wrong with being honest though. She dug her own grave. Why should you lie for her?

I think it shows integrity to be honest about it.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pakwah said:
my ex-gf bf came up to me and asked me if my ex 'ever got friendly' with me when they were together.

Question: "Did you and my girlfriend ever have sex when we were going out?"

Answer: "Yes, I did have sex with her when you were going out with her. Take what you from it."

Answer: "I'm sorry, but I think it's best you talk to your gf about matters such as this.

Which answer sounds better to you? It all depends how smart you are in changing the subject.

She texts me later saying it was not my place to say anything and now she may be getting kicked out of their place cuz i 'opened my big mouth'

She is 100% exactly right. You should have NOT said anything to him or anyone else, ever.

My thing is, why would i not tell him the truth? Or should have i lied and said no anyways? Or should i have not said nothing?

You should have said nothing and also deflected the question. It all depends how smart you are in handling it, how quick you can think on your feet.

If any of you screwed around with an ex and that bf wanted to know and asked you to be honest....would you tell him?

No. You open up a can of worms.
It all depends how smart you are in handling the situation and you did not handle it well. You took the burden off your shoulders and put it on her to feel better about yourself.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, she is the one that messed up.

I only would of lied if I wanted to continue fvcking her. If I wanted nothing to do with her I would of said yeah. Save the guy of future heart break of the trust he put in a ho'.

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What i got from him is that he had already brought the discussion up, probably got a vague response. Guess he wanted to ask someone who would actually give him some answers.
If i had said - 'its best to talk to her about it' - his response would have been - 'i have, and its gotten me nowhere, thats why im asking you'

Their relationship has been rocky lately anyways, they were not exactly what you would call 'the happy couple', so maybe this was good, either now or later, the **** was going to come out sometime.

They had split up once before and i said to him - 'well just cuz you broke up with her dont mean you still cant get a couple more out of her' - i dropped that hint months ago, but he never got on to what i was saying. I mentioned that again when he asked me. I said 'why do you think i said that?? Hmm?'

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pakwah said:
If i had said - 'its best to talk to her about it' - his response would have been - 'i have, and its gotten me nowhere, thats why im asking you'

"You will get nowhere with me too. Now if you excuse me, I have to go to work."

They had split up once before and i said to him - 'well just cuz you broke up with her dont mean you still cant get a couple more out of her' - i dropped that hint months ago, but he never got on to what i was saying. I mentioned that again when he asked me. I said 'why do you think i said that?? Hmm?'
I don't understand why you are talking to your ex's boyfriend. Would you want your current gf to tell your ex all your bedroom secrets?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful now. You may get the reputation of a guy who does the "kiss & tell". If your ex gets pissed off enough, she'll make sure every woman in your social circle knows about it and you can kiss goodbye a lot of chances for NSA sex.

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i thought my little truth telling blew my chances...but i think im still in there...i did not get the 'eruption' i was expecting. if anything, she is acting like nothing ever happened. i think she smoothed things over with her bf, and is all in her glory that she was able to. i think her niceness is her way of saying - haha - you never got me in trouble - thing is - it was never my intention. damn str8 one day i want some nsa sex, if not, thats ok too, i have other roads to explore

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly im surprised how the poll is going...only 60% so far would say yes..i was hoping for some more comments on peoples choice...its more split than i thought

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you believe in the tyler durden myth of the secret society and you feel that you are a part of that...you wouldn't tell. Then again I never tell all of my business to anyone on general principle. The proper response is, "maybe you should talk to her about this." If he's your boy, you shouldn't be focking her anyway, and since you say he isn't, you don't owe him any anwsers at all.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Hey, she is the one that messed up.

I only would of lied if I wanted to continue fvcking her. If I wanted nothing to do with her I would of said yeah. Save the guy of future heart break of the trust he put in a ho'.
I like what this guy says.

If you're not friends with the girl, why lie for her? You get no benefit. She gets what she deserves.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have told the guy too. It has the potential to ruin his life and as I.A.F.Y.B said, she's the one who messed up. Should others have to lie to protect her when she doesn't deserve it? I don't think so.

The reason he asked was because he doesn't trust her fully. Maybe shes been screwing around with other men too. He obviously wants to investigate her now for some reason.

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, if i had said..cant find stupid quote thing...DonJuan11 said that he would have replied - its best you talk to her about it - to me that would admit guilt, so why not just say it?
Having an ex spill crap to a current gf? Wouldn't care less...most girls dont listen to other ex's anyways, usually they think they are just being *****es....lol...at least at first anyways. Girls know how girls act :)
Last week i ran into her and although the conversation evades me, i remember making her laugh and her initiating some body contact with a fun punch on my arm. Thats what i dont get. I do nothing like that to her, i avoid the body contact, i will be flirty by talking about ****, i feel that body contact really sets it that there is interest. So i throw the 'sorta interested' to her then do nothing about it, keep em guessin

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pakwah said:
Again, if i had said..cant find stupid quote thing...DonJuan11 said that he would have replied - its best you talk to her about it - to me that would admit guilt, so why not just say it?
"Best to talk to her about it" does not show guilt, it says "don't ask me such stupid questions, I have more important things to do with my life than get involved in your girlfriends wild ways."

You have to take yourself out of the situation if there is confrontation. If you want to risk an ass kicking by him, admit everything you want.

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts of impressing the bf, none
My ideas of trying to make him like me, none
My worries about him coming after me? None
Do i care what he thinks of me? No
Speaking about this site, i dont care what others think, i am not out trying to impress him, or get on his good side, i care about what i do, what i say, not the opinion of others, cept the ladies ;)
If people want to hang with me, thats ok, if not, thats ok too
I think the ex gf still finds a bit of fun and a challenge in me, and hell...look what i told her bf...wow am i an ass. lol
NSAS!! NSAS!! - thats the goal...if it takes a month, 6 months, a year, on again off again i dont care, i put energy in it, then i dont, i do when its convient for me, i dont go out of my way for it, i play when its time to play, :)