Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was I wrong?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t date any girls with a drug habit, alcohol addiction, or mental health problems...if you want to bang and bolt do that.

This girl would be dead to me... she wouldn’t even get a proper break up. I would also get tested for stds. Girls on drugs will do anything for free samples. Learn and move on

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Was I wrong for saying something about this behavior?
Yes and no. That behavior could be tolerated for a plate, but for a LTR?

The problem here is not so much what you said, the problem here is you "dating" someone who´s clearly meant for "recreational use only"/ "plate status only". You didnt vet/screen her properly (we all been there).

If she was just a plate in your rotation, my advise would be ignore it and dont bang her without a condom. But for a serious relationship, this is a deal breaker. A "quality" girl worthy of relationship status usually already knows how to behave, she´s not getting high in another man´s bed with said man.

"We were in his bed getting high. Whats the big deal?" "While we were in his bed, we took some of our clothes off to be more comfortable. What´s the big deal?" "While we were in his bed with little or no clothes, He got closer to me because he was cold. What´s the big deal?" "While he was close to me, he got an unvoluntary boner and accidentally slipped inside my p00zy, whats the big deal?" "He got me pregnant, what´s the big deal?"

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dealers often fuk girls who they supply drugs to.. this is common knowledge.

First problem. You shouldn't be taking a pot head seriously for a relationship at all.

Next problem.. Yeh smoking weed with some dude in his bedroom on his bed is pretty disrespectful and fvcked up.

Expect more of this behaviour down the line, especially when she is challenging you and arguing with you on this matter.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no. That behavior could be tolerated for a plate, but for a LTR?

The problem here is not so much what you said, the problem here is you "dating" someone who´s clearly meant for "recreational use only"/ "plate status only". You didnt vet/screen her properly (we all been there).

If she was just a plate in your rotation, my advise would be ignore it and dont bang her without a condom. But for a serious relationship, this is a deal breaker. A "quality" girl worthy of relationship status usually already knows how to behave, she´s not getting high in another man´s bed with said man.

"We were in his bed getting high. Whats the big deal?" "While we were in his bed, we took some of our clothes off to be more comfortable. What´s the big deal?" "While we were in his bed with little or no clothes, He got closer to me because he was cold. What´s the big deal?" "While he was close to me, he got an unvoluntary boner and accidentally slipped inside my p00zy, whats the big deal?" "He got me pregnant, what´s the big deal?"
Anytime you end up in a situation where you're having to watch your girl like a hawk, or having to correct her behaviour, due to her putting herself in precarious situations, it's a downward spiral in the relationship & you will never trust her.

What makes matters worse is her, claiming this isn't a big deal.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: "Would you have intercourse an unknown guy for a thousand euro?"
She: "No, what do you think of me?"
Me: "How about ten thousand euro?"
She: "Well, I wouldn't want someone to think I'm a wh0re."
Me: "We already established that, we're just talking price now."

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a somewhat similar situation with my ex (no drugs involved) however she went out drinking with her hoe freind, they both got extremely drunk. At the end of the night, my ex called a male friend who is twice there age, to come pick them up.

Two attractive drunk girls, getting inside some dudes car late at night.. We all know the male friend has the perfect opportunity to fuk.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your girl doesn't respect you bro. Sorry.

No decent woman is hanging out in another dudes bedroom, nevermind being literally in his bed.

DROPTOP_GTA

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like something a teenager would do. I guess if you are young this is kinda normal? Maybe find some good sativa, the kind that arouses. You become the provider and get her baked in your bed. If she still wants to hang out with stoner guy it more than weed she is taking.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your girl doesn't respect you bro. Sorry.

No decent woman is hanging out in another dudes bedroom, nevermind being literally in his bed.
This. Not only hanging in another dudes bedroom, but getting intoxicated in his room.

In my world, this would be an instant dump type situation.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like something a teenager would do. I guess if you are young this is kinda normal? Maybe find some good sativa, the kind that arouses. You become the provider and get her baked in your bed. If she still wants to hang out with stoner guy it more than weed she is taking.
This is terrible advice.

OP should not be dating a pot head. Nothing good will come of it, especially if he is intending to have something long term with her.

As for her being young? If she is between age 22-25 she should be seriously considering getting into relationship and starting a family... Not getting stoned in some losers bedroom.

DROPTOP_GTA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would keep stoner chick on the side. Pot turns some girls into insatiable nymphos. If this arrangement doesn't work out…happy hunting you go.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's in her 40's..smfh

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is terrible advice

As for her being young? If she is between age 22-25 she should be seriously considering getting into relationship and starting a family... Not getting stoned in some losers bedroom.
This^^^ she's in her freaking 40s!!

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys this lady is in her 40's pullin this b.s. ..hence why I'm freaking shocked..

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So am I wrong...
For thinking that we could be something for real?

Now am I wrong...
For trying to reach the things that I can't see?

But that's just how I feel, that's just how I feel...

That's just how I feel...
trying to reach the things that I can't see

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: "Would you have intercourse an unknown guy for a thousand euro?"
She: "No, what do you think of me?"
Me: "How about ten thousand euro?"
She: "Well, I wouldn't want someone to think I'm a wh0re."
Me: "We already established that, we're just talking price now."
Her saying "No" doesn't work as well as the original :

Churchill: Madam, would you sleep with me for £1 million?
Woman: Why Winston, yes I would.
Churchill: What about £10?
Woman: What sort of woman do you think I am?
Churchill: We have already established what sort of woman you are, now we are just negotiating the price.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her saying "No" doesn't work as well as the original :
I made a play on the original, because she might know the original. Teasing dumb 304s isn't worth my time, I only go after the more educated ladies.