Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was I wrong?

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been dating this girl for around 8 months. Everything is pretty good for the most part. Similar interest, good sex etc. The only thing Im honestly not too found of is she's bit of a pot head. I'm a social drinker and that's it..weed was never really my thing.
Anyway she has this friend that we will call "Brad" . She has know for quite some time and says they never got together.He's her weed dealer also. I met him once and honestly I thought dude was a loser..No job, lives with mommy and he's in his Forty's and also smokes with his mommy. Well there was a death in the family and I had to left town for few days. I talked to her every night and texting thru out the day. When I came back to town we went out to dinner and she tells me that she went over to " brads" house to buy weed and she was also bored because I wasn't around. She tells me that when she was smoking with brad in his room and I Stop her story. I asked if they were on his bed smoking and she replied " Yea what's wrong?" I asked her why did they need to go to his bedroom to smoke when his own mother knows what he does and smokes with him. She says that she didn't really give it thought and what's the big deal. I told I felt it was a little shady and kinda disrespectful being in another man's bedroom. Well that led to a argument..things been a little rocky ever since. Was I wrong for saying something about this behavior?

Last edited:

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bye bye gf
I hear ya. There's this new latin girl at work with a nice caboose thats been sending strong IOI's..Might be time to brush up on my Spanish lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I've been dating this girl for around 8 months. Everything is pretty good for the most part. Similar interest, good sex etc. The only thing Im honestly not too found of is she's bit of a pot head. I'm a social drinker and that's it..weed was never really my thing.
Anyway she has this friend that we will call "Brad" . She has know for quite some time and says they never got together.He's her weed dealer also. I met him once and honestly I thought dude was a loser..No job, lives with mommy and he's in his Forty's and also smokes with his mommy. Well there was a death in the family and I had to left town for few days. I talked to her every night and texting thru out the day. When I came back to town we went out to dinner and she tells me that she went over to " brads" house to buy weed and she was also bored because I wasn't around. She tells me that when she was smoking with brad in his room and I Stop her story. I asked if they were on his bed smoking and she replied " Yea what's wrong?" I asked her why did they need to go to his bedroom to smoke when his own mother knows what he does and smokes with him. She says that she didn't really give it thought and what's the big deal. I told I felt it was a little shady and kinda disrespectful being in another man's bedroom. Well that led to a argument..things been a little rocky ever since. Was I wrong for saying something about this behavior?
Women who respect the men they are with and the relationship with that man do not put themselves in that situation.

You can speak up and say whatever you like, but she already doesn't respect you, why do you think she will care about what you have to say on the matter?

All you do in these situations by bringing that up is make yourself look weak and insecure. Which then lowers her respect for you even more.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only defense I can think of is that it can be kinda weird to smoke with someone's parents or when they're around, it's not exactly like drinking in that respect. You get in your own world, you can get a little paranoid and "parent" isn't too far from "cop".

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only defense I can think of is that it can be kinda weird to smoke with someone's parents or when they're around, it's not exactly like drinking in that respect. You get in your own world, you can get a little paranoid and "parent" isn't too far from "cop".
Yea I don't think she is the type to get weird smokin with the mom.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I don't think she is the type to get weird smokin with the mom.
I missed the part about them being on the bed. Looks like weed is legal in Jersey, she can go to the damn dispensary.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I missed the part about them being on the bed. Looks like weed is legal in Jersey, she can go to the damn dispensary.
Lol the bed part was the whole issue.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol the bed part was the whole issue.
Well that and your being too possessive for her tastes. Stoner chicks are free-spirited, you're talking to her every night while texting every day, you're saying "stop the story" like you're her father or something. And you don't smoke.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that and your being too possessive for her tastes. Stoner chicks are free-spirited, you're talking to her every night while texting every day, you're saying "stop the story" like you're her father or something. And you don't smoke.
#1 how am I being possesive when she's the one texting and calling me at night?
# 2 did u even read the whole story? I was pissed she was hanging in this dudes bedroom.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wanted a free spirited type then homegirl choose wrong.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure she didn't cheat, but you don't want a pot head girlfriend man.
Only been with her for 8 months.. not that big of a deal if it doesn't work out. Im just shocked at the nonchalant behavior.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a 20 something pothead. Similar story. I was hanging at my girls place one time and she had to meet her dealer and ride around in his car for a half hour. I was like wtf. She left me hanging with her sister and I thought about fuhking her because I was pissed.

Just fuhk her and stop worrying about it. She's not relationship material. Don't take hoes seriously.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The next thing you know is that she sucked him for a 20sack, "whats wrong about that??"
Happened to me once. Started dating a girl that I really liked and at some point after sex she tells me something like:

Her: this guy offered 500 euros to s8ck his d1ck

Me : a girl needs her diamonds - while smiling and thinking she is just silly

Her : it is just a blow job - in a really serious manner

Me : wait, are you serious?

Her : yeah, money is money

Me : you can be my sex toy then

Her : I find it disrespectful what you just said, thought that you like me

Then she leaves

Sometimes is better to pull off when you hear really dumb sh1t as for sure in a moment of weakness things could happen

In this example with the pot head, imagine that for some reason she does not get the money, that guy will be generous enough to give her weed if he lets her f8ck her or s8ck his d1ck. It might never happen but it could happen too, she just needs a moment of weakness or something and pot heads are not really known for how strong they are