Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was I too harsh?

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot has happened since I made that 'asexual' thread. I met this chick and we liked each other from the beginning. Since I can develop oneitis quickly, I didn't call her for a couple days. In fact, I wasn't going to call her again at all. Anyway, she calls me Saturday (caught me off guard) and asks what I'm doing later. Basically, I told her that I was busy but we could meet up in the evening.

Anyway, she wanted to talk on the phone even after I said I'm busy, so I said "if you want to meet up with me later today, you gotta stop talking. I'm busy."

Her response was "ok, well call me before you leave".

We met up, had sex, and I don't even think it matters. But was what I said too harsh? Normally, I don't say things like that but I tend not to care about stuff like that anymore. I've been doing and saying what I want since my all time low a couple weeks ago.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you ended up having sex with her anyways then who cares?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok said:
Anyway, she wanted to talk on the phone even after I said I'm busy, so I said "if you want to meet up with me later today, you gotta stop talking. I'm busy."

Her response was "ok, well call me before you leave".

We met up, had sex, and I don't even think it matters. But was what I said too harsh?
Right method, wrong technique.

"if you want to meet up with me later today, you gotta stop talking. I'm busy."- NO GOOD.

"I apologize but I have to leave you now. Perhaps we could meet up tonight for dinner."

With what you said, you are putting her down and telling her you are more important than her. Some girls like it, but generally, you shouldn't do that.