Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was I too harsh on this girl?

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night me and my friend went out. We were chillin I got kind of drunk more buzzed i guess. This girl maybe 6.5 defiantley doable when Im drunk comes up she knows my friend. I start talkin to her my friend was like hey you can have her. We are isolated. She starts saying to me that she has low esteem, for sure fishing for compliments. I saw her talkin to some dudes earlier in the night so i know she gets hit on. I neg her about different things. Start making her qualify etc. She said something about her looks and I said yea youre ok. She took offense to that. THen I said I wouldnt be talkin to you if i didnt think you were good looking and youre a cool girl even though i barley know you etc. Then I told her I dont wanna blow up your head. We started getting into a sexual converstation about how many bfs sex partners etc. She was like well tonight i have atleast 4 ex bf's here. She smelled like a low end AW. SHe claims she has no girl friends only guy friends. So thats the recipe for an AW i think. Just kept on negging and DHVing

I can see her all butt hurt it was kind of funny. I give her shut out body language to see if she would reinitiate the chat. Well my friend came back and she then started holdin hands and kissed him in front of me. It was funny. I dont care my friend has knwon her for ever i guess. She told me that he thinks she is gorgeous, has it made cause guys line up to talk to her etc. I was like please.

I ignore the rest of the night. We are walking outside. Have another girl approach me in front of her and she says my friend met you before she thinks youre really cute and whats to so and so. Im like "cool let her know". keep walking to the car girl from earlier in the night waves to me and says bye even though i was like 15 feet from her walking fast and ignoring her.

I get in the car and my friend is like that girl thought you were a d1ck and didnt know what your deal was. I guess she said I was talking to her like she was nothing. Which was true. I was like i aint blowin up that girls head for no reason etc. I just sensed an AW girl fishing for compliments and was all butt hurt that i was the first dude to say sh1t to her. Too harsh?

Igetit!

Reaction score
Yeah,I do think that you did overdo it a little. You can ease up a bit,however,you still have to keep it up in order to be congruent. If you were to just completely go the other way and start to compliment her now,you would actually be doing more harm than good. Also,I think that you were a little too direct with the negs. Instead of saying,"you're ok" when talking about her looks,I would have said something like,"Hey,you seem cool,and I bet that there are a thousand guys out there who would love to date you". On the surface this seems like a compliment,but what she hears is,"There are a thousand other guys,not me,but a thousand other guys who would like to date you".

I just think that you should be a little more indirect.