Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was I being checked out?

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this is going to sound like a stupid question, but its a serious one. I ask the following questions because this is all pretty new to me, pretty sad, I know but I guess I am just a late bloomer. Since I found this site I have started to notice more stuff then ever from hot babes. I have even started to see more and notice more with my head held up with a bit more confidence.

At our store there is a bank, it has its usual employees. A couple women and a couple guys. The women are decent, one is a hottie, a 7 in my book. Really slim, has a nice rack and pretty face, probably around 26 or something. Anywho, last week, for the first time since she has worked at the bank, I said something to her, a quick, "hey, hows it going" for the first time ever, because see was doing some shopping in my department. I got a casual, friendly response back. Nothing special. Well, today I was doing some work, pretty busy actualy but as I was heading toward the back, I seen her looking my way. I looked at her then flashed a friendly smile for a moment and headed down to the back room. I don't think she smiled back, but may have. I let it go. A while latter I am working, she is at the bank working but I start to notice something... every so often I see her looking my way. Not quick glances, but looking. She was not hiding it either. WTF!? This did not happen once or twice, but some where around 6-8 times!

With my total lack of experince with women I was scratching my head and of course a real DJ would have went up and got her info and split. But since Im a complete moron with tons of stuff to learn and was at work, she was working, I just kept doing my job.

So, there is my dumb question. Was I being checked out?

And yes, I expect a bunch of smart-assed, sarcastic remarks and probably a joke about making a deposit in a safe-deposit box

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah she was checking you out. From the looks of it, you probably had a booger in your nose that day. (just joking)

You should take her out dude! she definetely wants you to make a move. (eyeing u that often means she wants you to bone her)

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Lol, safe-deposit box...

Oh! Sorry.

Hey man, we weren't there, so we can't be absolutely sure if she was checking you out or not, but that's not important. All that matters is, do YOU wanna talk to her? Yea? Then forget stuff like "Did she smile at me?" and "Was she looking at me?", and just Cowboy The Fvck Up and go talk to her. Those thoughts are total AFC material. A DJ needs not these things.

Anyway, good luck, with whatever happens.

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Lol, safe-deposit box...

Oh! Sorry.

Hey man, we weren't there, so we can't be absolutely sure if she was checking you out or not, but that's not important. All that matters is, do YOU wanna talk to her? Yea? Then forget stuff like "Did she smile at me?" and "Was she looking at me?", and just Cowboy The Fvck Up and go talk to her. Those thoughts are total AFC material. A DJ needs not these things.

Anyway, good luck, with whatever happens.
Thanks, Ace
I still have noticed her looking in my direction, but have nothing but give a few glances back. Yeah, I know, I need to check to see if I still have a set down there, but I have been slammed at work the past couple days and just wore out tired, so have not done an approch.

Guess I am b*tching out because the usual crap as well...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all women are always checking you out. she is respoding in a positive manner.

a single woman (or taken) is like a damn Radar Detector when it comes to men. you she can spot a catch within a 2 mile radius