Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Warrior's Journal

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's time for a change. This is my journal to chronicle that change. Enough keyboard jockeying, enough false starts. Enough complaining and placing blame. Enough being a baby in a sh1tty diaper, crying but doing nothing about it. Here we go. I've been a slacker and I have a ton of excuses. No more.

Objectives :

1. Get fix the front. Get in shape, dress well, groom. Get healthy.
2. Sort out finances.
3. Expand social circle and get out of my comfort zone.
4. Meet and date women. Find a decent girlfriend.
5. Stop posting bullshyt on the forum, focus on my own issues and improvement.
6. Read the dj bible, book of pook, old player supreme game.
7. Chronicle it all.

This will probably take the next year to get to happen. I start now.

I'm currently studying Eban Pagan's "Wake Up Productive", reading 'Sales 101' by Zig Ziglar and reading Player Supreme's "7 Steps to becoming a player.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
About goddamned time.

Whenever you get to a place where you absolutely know, in your gut and soul, you can give viable, credible, experience; you should devote yourself to mentoring to other men who were in your position.

Nothing has given me more growth than that act alone. Watching a boy (mentally and spiritually) elevate himself to a masculine figure other men respect, is one of the highest feelings you'll ever have.

Don't follow any one particular path. Do yourself a favor and expand your peripheral vision to those frameworks you think you won't find growing.

Good luck brother and let me know whatever you need.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Deangelo work on picking up women is completely ripped off from actual learned men, so don't put too much stock in his opinion.

But, his work on being a thriving entrepreneur is solid.

Regarding Player Supreme, he has his moments. His material is well versed and based on experience. But a bit too ghetto for my liking. It's meant for 15 year olds who still wear their pants too their ankles, a white wife-beater, and a sideways worn skypiece.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Deangelo work on picking up women is completely ripped off from actual learned men, so don't put too much stock in his opinion.
I'm not.

KarmaSutra said:
But, his work on being a thriving entrepreneur is solid.
From what I hear yes. A friend of mine who knows nothing about david deangelo and double your dating recommended Wake Up Productive. Said it changed his life. Day 1. So far so good.

KarmaSutra said:
Regarding Player Supreme, he has his moments. His material is well versed and based on experience. But a bit too ghetto for my liking. It's meant for 15 year olds who still wear their pants too their ankles, a white wife-beater, and a sideways worn skypiece.
Supreme would clown any of his guys who dressed like that. That's the exact opposite of what he teaches, what he actually teaches is to dress at least a notch above everyone in the room. He advocate looking suave yet professional, blazers, button downs, nice watches and clean shoes, nice jeans. Urban professional casual. Pretty much the way I dress anyway.

Day 1.
Morning Ritual complete
  • Glass of Water
  • Toliet
  • Meditation
  • Exercise
  • Clean breakfast

I haven't done meditation in about a year, so my mind kept wondering all over the place and I struggled to clear it. Then I realized I was struggling and stopped and finally reached a calm space. No affirmations today, just working on the basics of clearing my mind.

Exercise was basic. I haven't seen the inside of a gym in probably 6 months. Push ups, arm curls, squats, crunches. Basic stuff I can do with my weights at home.

Time to head to the office.

Great day. Productive, finished two deals, closed one and opened two. Kept the website distractions to a minimum.

20 mins of cardio.
Ate clean all day.
2 cigs (so far)
8 glasses of water.

Time for dinner and then working on my website and marketing.

Yah pretty boring stuff, it will get better ;)

Last edited:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit up some old FBs tonight on text. Only one bit. 30 year old, single, chubby. (gotta start somewhere)

me: I love you, marry me.
her: Okay, let's do this
me: Great. Let's make sure you're a kidney match and its a deal.
her: ass
me: Tomorrow night, Thor. 9 showing.
her: I'm out of town, but I should be back, I'll call you.

We'll see.

***update***

The verdict on this one? Low interest. I figured as much, it was a shot in the dark. Preparing for a fun weekend out of town, going to work on a friends photoshoot and short film, it should be fun.

Last edited:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down 2lbs. 230lbs.

Spent the weekend shooting and editing a movie with a friend. Worked my ass off, with little to no sleep. Trying to recover so I can get to the gym this week and reset my morning schedule.

*edit*. I just got an add on facebook from a gogo dancer who came to our film shoot. She was being snooty and *****y, but I was editing so I really didn't care. I remember vaugely making a comment about her being ghetto for smoking black and milds and she instantly turned all nice. I then went back to talking to the guys about the film. She just sent me an add on face book saying it was cool to meet me. I think I said 2 sentences to her. I forgot about her until I got her message.

Lesson. Negs work on GoGo dancers. A strong frame rules all.

Last edited:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The week in review.

Still holding tight at 230lbs. No exercise besides push ups this last week.
The diet has been crap. Cut back on the smoking.

So now is the time to work on my current wardrobe. I hate to buy clothes and then lose weight and can't wear them anymore but I'm forced to. My luggage got lost on my trip and the majority of my fresh gear was in there. Now I have nothing to wear. Also my favorite gym shorts and pants were in there, that really blows. I went shopping today and picked out two really nice outfits and going to do some more shopping over the weekend. I hate shopping, but I need to get used to it in order to do what I need to do.

2. Sort out finances.
My website is going well. I'm almost at sustainability (earning enough to pay my bills and to reinvest in my business). I paid off my last credit card, its one of those cards to help repair your credit, so I use it and then I pay it off, I rarely carry a balance for more than two months.

Met some really cool people while working on a film project, I've kept in touch with most of them and I plan to visit them soon. I really stepped out of my comfort zone by being the second camera man on this shoot, we did a bunch of outrageous stuff in public with tons of people watching us. Honestly I was so focused on getting the right shots and operating my camera I had little time to notice what the people around me were thinking.

Got in touch with some old friends, but most of them are either strung out or dealing with children and family. Some were just some negative SOBs and it reminded me why I dropped contact with them in the first place. (Trust me, as bitter as some might think I am, I'm a pretty positive person in real life). The 45 year old Hawain woman down stairs keeps trying to feed me and give me beers, her 25 year old son says that she likes me. Great. (not really). Note, get a new social circle.

Epic fail this week. All the chics I met were hippy chics, hipster chics and dj groupies. Those were my old hunting grounds. Although this one GoGo dancer had a hot body.

Also epic fail. Gotta work on that more. Less ****ing around online.

Not much time to read PDFs at the computer at home as I've been in the office most of the week. Read some Roissy and Roosh V this week.

Spending the weekend on Dad duty, sorting out reciepts and doing quickbooks and budgeting, then celebrating the holiday by taking a day off.

*update* Went shopping on my lunch break. There was an astounding amount of women out shopping. I struck up two conversations with two hot women in different stores, but both were married and shopping for their husbands. One helped me pick out a nice looking shirt that she thought would look great on me.

Last edited:

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep going man!!! you can do this Motivating me to start my Thang. I'm going to have fun

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going out of town to watch the debut of our film next week at the film festival. I asked one girl who lives there to go with me and two others to meet all of us out for drinks afterwards. Tripple booking never goes wrong right? The good news is that it will be about 5 guys in our group so at least I'm bringing something to the table.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I just save a LTR?

It's possible. One of my really good business associates who I have made countless dollars with and have been friends with since college posted about feeling lost and his wife leaving him on FB.

First off I told him to delete that ****. Never put your pain out in public. Man up.

I told him to read this article and see how much of this was him.

http://roissy.wordpress.com/2009/08/14/relationship-game-week-a-readers-journey/

He called me back a couple of hours later saying how this described him to a T.

Here was a typical scenario back then:

HER: “I’m hungry.”

ME: “What do you want to eat?”

HER: “I don’t know…”

ME: “How about McDonalds?”

HER: “I dunno.”

ME: “How about Taco bell?”

HER: {shrugs}

ME: “KFC? I know you really like the original recipe chicken dinner…”

HER: “well yeah…”

ME: “OK, great, let’s go!”

Drives to the KFC drive-thru.

ME: I’ll have the Zesty Crispy Chicken Wrap…what do you want, honey?”

HER: “I don’t want to eat here.”

ME: “What? I thought you said…”

HER: “I never said I wanted KFC.”

ME: “But…what do you want then? Whatever you want, just let me know, and we’ll go there!”

HER: “It’s too late, you’ve already ordered here.”

ME: “Fine then. So what do you want?”

HER: “Nothing, just take me home. I’ll figure out what I’m going to eat later. {Said in a grouchy tone}.

ME: “Why do you have to be like that?

HER: “Be like what? I never said I wanted KFC!”

ME: “Well what do you want then?”

HER: “Don’t worry about me already! Just get YOUR food and take me home!”

ME: “I’ve asked you how many times to tell me what you want and I’ll take you there! Why do you always have to act like this?”

HER: “Act like what? Nevermind already! It’s obvious you don’t really care about what I want…it’s only about what you want! I didn’t want KFC and yet you’re trying to make like it’s all my fault just because I don’t want to eat here! I never wanted to eat here in the first place!!!!”

ME: “$*%^(YT@#($)(#&!!!!!”
He stated that he knows he lives in fear and can't stand it. And he knows she wears the pants, but he's afraid that she will leave and take his daughter away and that he'll never get to see her again. She's done it before. Really fellas, there is no upside to marriage besides sex and tax breaks, and you can get those with game and a good accountant.

Anyway we chopped up game and he thinks hes going to make some changes and start being proactive when his wife gets back. I wish him the best of luck.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Signed up for bodybuilding.com today. Created a bodyspace profile. Selected a 12 week cutting routine. Reading up on how to best get myself into shape. I start tomorrow with a basic workout in the gym and cardio.

Bought Crest white strips to help brighten up my smile. Bought two new shirts today. The wardobe is starting to come together. Time for jeans, slacks and new shoes next.

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Really fellas, there is no upside to marriage besides sex and tax breaks, and you can get those with game and a good accountant.
Lol - Quote FTW!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Journal Entry 5-31 -2011

Gym got derailed this week. My kid is staying with me. She usually stays with her Gran during the summer but Gran is sick, and her mom lives in another town with no relatives or friends to watch her. So I'm working out at home again this week and going for walks with her around the neighborhood. I'm trying to work from home but my desktop for editing is at theoffice so she's just going to have to come and be bored with me a few hours a day.

Still holding at 230lbs. Time to tighten up my diet.

Smoked my last cig in the pack, gonna give it a rest. Started using the crest white strips.

2. Sort out finances.
Closed a deal and made my quota for the day today. Building up 3 more websites, two to earn from and one as marketing for the other two.

Added some new people to my facebook. Got invited on a road trip this weekend.

Also I started a POF account and gave this guy's technique a try.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=184585

48 views on my profile, 10 messages from not hot chics. Started two conversations with decent looking chics. 24 hours total time.

Better than the goose egg I've been getting from POF.

I hit up a few old FBs, trying to get one to come by friday night, we'll see if I can pull it off.

Done.

Reading player Supremes 7 Steps to Becoming A Player. Next going back to the book of pook and then to the Game for ****s and gigs. Its all about getting my mind in the right place.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
7 steps to becoming a player...where can I find this reading material?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
7 steps to becoming a player...where can I find this reading material?

It was for sale, but its out there on the internetz if you know where to look. Its pretty much a summation of his game.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Smoked my last cig in the pack, gonna give it a rest. Started using the crest white strips.
I know you already bought the Crest white strips, but here is a tip for you that is much easier and cheaper if you want to whiten your teeth.

Go to the drugstore and buy a bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide, 3% solution. It should cost less than one dollar.

Twice per day, mix one part HP and one part water in a small cup - just enough to swish around like mouthwash. Then, swish it around like mouthwash. I usually do it before I brush my teeth, in the morning and before bed. 30-60 seconds should do.

That's it. I drink a lot of coffee and wine, but I started doing this in March and have gotten a lot of out-of-the-blue comments about how white my teeth are, and what's my secret.

Hydrogen Peroxide is the active ingredient in all those expensive whitening products, though it's probably diluted enough that you have to keep using them. Plus Whitestrips cost $35 or more and you have to sit around with those stupid things on your teeth. AND rinsing with HP will get ALL your teeth - not just the fronts of the front teeth.

Keep up the hard work bro. Quitting smoking sucks but it's worth it.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior!!!

Keep it up man, good to see you still around.