Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WARNING:Too much reading is counterproductive.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, experience is the greatest (though sometimes the toughest) teacher. That said.

I have come to the conclusion that beyond a certain point, reading more and more seduction related material becomes counterproductive.

Its like a curve. When an AFC first discovers the community, the more he reads, the more his game is likely to increase as ignorance-related mistakes are minimized. There is a saturation point, however, (the top of the curve) where any further reading yields lesser and lesser returns.

In Robert Greene's the 48 laws of power, one of the laws is to concerntrate your forces. If you read voluminously but do not specify and retain half of what you read, you will not get true benefits. You should search until you find systems or methods that work. Then, take what works from the different systems to build your arsenal.

THEN STOP. Take the time to internalize (and in the case of Mystery Method, even memorize) what you have learnt until it becomes second nature, before you move on or continue reading.
Occasionally review. I have forgotten more tips than I can remember offhand, so they are of no benefit to me now, aren't they?

Your brain can only hold so much. Occupy its space wisely.
My tip can be summed up as follows:

"A Don Juan who knows only one system, but knows it thoroughly and completely, and has practiced it, will be more successfull than the readaholic who constantly searches for more material, retaining little of what he has already read."

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, what a great tip.

I'll just write it down because I've forgotten it already. :p

iCY

Don Juan
Reaction score
truly is a great tip. theres so much information out there and most of it varies because its based on the different styles of different people. if you learn it all at once, your not gonna learn anything in the end. much better to learn, practice and implant those things into your mind before moving on to the next piece of information.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very great tip.

Personally my method to the new guy is this. Read only one tip at a time. Read it and go out and practice it. Start with a beginner tip such as "How to make friends" or "The inner game" or "How to approach women". Make your own little practice games. For example, "Getting over social phobia". I used to play a game. I started with one person. I just had to say hi and smile to one person. The next day, 2. The next day, 3. And so on... When I got to about 15, I put a new spin on my game. I'd say hi and smile to as many people as I could and I'd count how many people smiled and said hi back. I didn't count the ones that frowned and said hi and then went back to doing their own things. And each day I'd try to beat that number. And I'd keep putting spins on the game. I still play that game to this day. It's called the phone number game. :)

Then move onto to a new tip. Read about it. Study it. Go out and do it. Make a new game for yourself or put a spin on your old game like I did.

It may seem slower. You just want to learn it all RIGHT NOW. But it's actually quicker. Because when you try to learn it all at once and then go out and try it, you get so confused. You make all the WRONG moves and then start complaining "I was sure I made all the right moves". Then you say this website is a bunch of lies. But you really didn't make all the right moves. Because when you think about it, the dating game is based off of a skill level. If you're just starting to read this website, you're most likely only at the beginner stage. In this stage, women shouldn't even be your focus yet. You have some other **** you need to work out. You need to MASTER the tips from the very beginning before you can master the game. You have to slowly work yourself up. It could take months or even years before you master the game (In fact, even masters of the game are still learning).

So, you're right man. Less reading, more action. Read one tip, go out and try it. Master it. Come back and learn a new tip. Otherwise the only thing you are mastering is the reading material on a website.

You don't become a starter on a basketball team before you learn to dribble the ball.