Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

*warning* Do Not Listen To Guru1000 Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had to pop in to give you this quick warning. Guru1000 comes like a wolf in sheep's clothing. It looks like he wants to help you but his threads usually end up in arguments and put downs from him. His agenda is not to build you up but to tear you down and then to make it look like its your fault for not following his advice. Ask him a simple question and you'll get a very complicated sophistical, irrelevant answer designed to evade your question. He is a monster and a sociopath. You have been warned.

A typical Guru1000 thread goes something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGgBjAR3lys

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at the video.

I'm sorry I hurt you.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
This is my last post under this username. With max rep points I have gone as far with this character as I'm going to go as I did with my previous incarnation Sylvester The Cat. So as I take a bow and leave you as smileyface let me leave you with this final post:
Be a man of your word and go away; stop acting like a child.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
angry kid got his feels hurt. Time for him to tantrum.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thx alot tictac, now NOONE is going to listen to Guru's posts.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More sosuave drama, great.

When you start from ground zero, you create whatever the hell you want to create out of yourself. Granted, I still don't see how he tears me down because I understand what transcention is though. Perhaps you are too narrowminded? Or ignorant? We could say that you just like to start drama on internet forums too, simply because you're bored. Especially how you even posted a link to prove that this isn't your first time denouncing someone else.

Also, what the **** does your opinion matter to us? Why should it? And what have you personally done to give back to the forum?

You suck.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G1000 is a prolific poster who tries to help guys in his way. Not everyone likes his philosophy but I suspect he would take Voltaire's position on that matter. Definitely a huge asset to the community.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually you can use a text-to-speech device and listen to his posts, but then again when smiley warns you that you shouldn't listen to him then you have to nod your head and listen to other stuff.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
Just had to pop in to give you this quick warning. Guru1000 comes like a wolf in sheep's clothing. It looks like he wants to help you but his threads usually end up in arguments and put downs from him. His agenda is not to build you up but to tear you down and then to make it look like its your fault for not following his advice. Ask him a simple question and you'll get a very complicated sophistical, irrelevant answer designed to evade your question. He is a monster and a sociopath. You have been warned.

A typical Guru1000 thread goes something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGgBjAR3lys
Give examples. Why can't you look through is post history and show us what you mean. When you make a claim you need to back up your claim with evidence. Not post a youtube video.

Status
Not open for further replies.