Warning: DO NOT ESCALATE IN DAY GAME + corrupt cops

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm here to tell you guys to not escalate day game. When you escalate in day game and it actually goes well, that's one thing. BUT IF YOU SCREW IT UP EVEN ONCE, YOU ARE F*CKED. No I seriously mean it. If you escalate well with 99 girls, but 1 feels uncomfortable YOU ARE F*CKED. And the reason why I say that is, if the one girl REPORTS that you made her feel uncomfortable, you are screwed. It doesn't matter if the other 99 girls were comfortable with your escalation, if one feels uncomfortable you're screwed.

Thus moving on my situation today. Apparently, ONE girl reported that I was making her uncomfortable with my escalation. Next thing you know, I get this one guy from the university ****blocking my set saying "Blah blah, well we just wanted to let you know that one person has said that you've made them uncomfortable" blah blah. And I figure, hell, that's not a big deal. So I approach a few more sets and approach this one set. Me and the girl got along great and kino was going well. Little did I know, the cops and everyone else, was watching my ass.

So mid-set, these cops come in and say "Mam, did you know this guy before he approached you?" and I think she said "No". Then these cops tell me that apparently I'm going to get BANNED from the student hangout center, for apparently making girls uncomfortable. What's funny is, is that the girl I was escalating with, wasn't uncomfortable with it at all. This goes back to the 1 girl thing. If ONE girl reports that you're escalating made her uncomfortable, THE COPS AND EVERYONE WILL BE WATCHING YOUR ASS, EVERY MINUTE. What's funny is these cops didn't even ask if the girl felt uncomfortable, they just spewed this bullsh*t about "Blah blah, don't touch girls it makes them feel uncomfortable". Then they apparently told me some other BS about how someone had already asked me to leave, which is BS. One guy gave me a warning, but no asked me to freaking leave.

So yep now I'm banned from student hangout place for BS. Apparently my mother called those people up and they said "They got several reports that I was harassing girls" which is BS. Is having a genuine conversation with a girl, where she's genuinely interested, harassment? I don't think so. In fact why don't you actually ask the girls or better yet, SHOW SOME GOD DAMNED PROOF THAT ISN'T EYE WITNESS, THAT I WAS INDEED HARASSING GIRLS. This whole situation is BS and I as well as my mother are working on trying to get the ban lifted, cause even SHE knows that this is complete BS.

Funny thing is, before that ONE GIRL reported me, I was escalating and talking to a bunch of chicks, WITHOUT ANYONE WORKING THERE SAYING SH*T. This is the one girl thing I'm talking about. IT TAKES ONE GIRL REPORTING YOU TO SCREW YOU OVER, THEY DO NOT NEED ANY PROOF, THEY JUST NEED TO SAY THAT YOU MADE THEM FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. If anything, this is an example of the chode society we live. The fact that any man that is NOT a chode, will be hated on BY the chodes. The fact that a women can accuse you of doing something with no proof at all, this situation is complete BS.

Anyway, after the ban gets lifted, I plan on transfering to another university. God knows I can't go back there, [nor do I want to go back there], after this sh*t.

The topic should more be called "DON'T ESCALATE IN DAY GAME, THE FIRST TIME YOU MEET THE GIRL". If you get her number and go out on a day 2, that's fine, cause then the b*tch can't say she's "uncomfortable" with the escalation.

the razors edge

Reaction score
That sucks dude. I know what you mean though a girl can say whatever she wants and everyone will always believe her. Even though we all know that *****es are crazy.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike, its not because you tried to escalate. It's because you did something wrong. You may have escalated to fast, too much escalation, she may have been throwing off vibes of "get the hell away from me" from the very beginning and you failed to pick up on it, etc., etc.

And don't take this as an attack. If I had wanted to attack you I would have just wrote something like "It's because you're a creeper." And saved myself some time.

I do think this may be a result of too much approaching in the same place though. You tend to get noticed if you keep coming back to the same places over and over. Especially if there has been a complaint in the past. They may have been watching you for while now.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Mike, its not because you tried to escalate. It's because you did something wrong. You may have escalated to fast, too much escalation, she may have been throwing off vibes of "get the hell away from me" from the very beginning and you failed to pick up on it, etc., etc.

And don't take this as an attack. If I had wanted to attack you I would have just wrote something like "It's because you're a creeper." And saved myself some time.

I do think this may be a result of too much approaching in the same place though. You tend to get noticed if you keep coming back to the same places over and over. Especially if there has been a complaint in the past. They may have been watching you for while now.
Well yeah, but that's what I'm saying. If you escalate in day game and something goes WRONG and she reports it, you're screwed. If there was a "complaint" before, this would of happened monthes ago. I been doing this for monthes in the same place and no one said anything, UNTIL that one girl reported that I made her feel uncomfortable.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are correct by saying that society does everything it possibly can to prevent men from getting laid.

However, I don't know what you mean by "escalation".

From what I've read from you so far this could mean that you started stripping down and started dancing around in a g string.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
You are correct by saying that society does everything it possibly can to prevent men from getting laid.

However, I don't know what you mean by "escalation".

From what I've read from you so far this could mean that you started stripping down and started dancing around in a g string.
All I did was touch her hand. Yep, apparently that little amount of escalation makes some people feel uncomfortable. And yet I've met other girls who are comfortable with me having their arm around them. This is what I mean by it only takes one chick being uncomfortable.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
All I did was touch her hand. Yep, apparently that little amount of escalation makes some people feel uncomfortable. And yet I've met other girls who are comfortable with me having their arm around them. This is what I mean by it only takes one chick being uncomfortable.
Its because you come across as a creeper and scare girls, which shows you dont know anything about approaching. One girl complaining doesnt get you banned from the student center. Im sure someone has seeing you creeping around TRYING to holler at girls and freaking them out. Due to you inability to perceive human emotions and your lack of understanding concerning social norms and appropriate behavior you got banned...go figure. This is all the proof everyone needed to proof you dont know "get it." If you dont understand that you were harrassing girls but multipe girls said you were then you have problems. And once again you say they need to have witnesses. No, no they dont, which is why youre NOT ALLOWED IN A STUDENT CENTER. You dont get dates, numbers, sex or even hang out with girls because you DONT GET IT! You can approach all day, then post stuff like this and discredit yourself. Yes, im an asspirate, whatever...at least i didnt get banned from somewhere on school. And you say everyone here has problems beyond women, i think you need to do some introspection. You clearly dont understand human social behavior in anyway, shape, or form. You need to start from the beginning and figure out what the hell your problem is. I do think your pretty dumb and yes im insulting you. Please, get some help. Stop posting. BTW...you are a chode that you despise...

I also think this shows your inability to relate ideas that make some sense. How are corrupt cops involved? Why does escalting in day game mean anything? There ARE IOI's girls give that say its ok to escalate. Obviously because you appearently have aspergers, you dont get it, so its not your fault. But to blame girls and society for the problem that you dont understand how to get girls isnt the way to go. If you were attractive and came off as interesting or intriguing, this wouldnt have happened, but for SOME reason, you dont understand that. Ironic how you post about approaching, claiming how good you are at it, then you almost get arrested...looks like its all a hoax.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
I'm here to tell you guys to not escalate day game.
:crazy:

What's funny is, is that the girl I was escalating with, wasn't uncomfortable with it at all.
How do you know that? You're pretty thick dude.

Anyway, after the ban gets lifted, I plan on transfering to another university. God knows I can't go back there, [nor do I want to go back there], after this sh*t.
Yeah man, I hear you. If I go to my college and someone looks at me funny, I'm transferring ASAP. :rolleyes:

BTW, Oak: Props. That was a great post.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's nothing you did wrong, the problem is with society today. People in general need to toughen up. Think about it: 30 years ago, touching a woman's hand was just that: touching a woman's hand. These days, I know dozens of men who do not approach women out of fear of sexual harasment lawsuits.

I wouldn't let it stop me from escalating, though, you're doing nothing wrong, and even if they wanted to try to sue you or anything ridiculous like that, it would never hold up in court (touching her hand? Wow. Unless you tried to touch it with your penis in broad daylight.)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
It's nothing you did wrong, the problem is with society today. People in general need to toughen up. Think about it: 30 years ago, touching a woman's hand was just that: touching a woman's hand. These days, I know dozens of men who do not approach women out of fear of sexual harasment lawsuits.

I wouldn't let it stop me from escalating, though, you're doing nothing wrong, and even if they wanted to try to sue you or anything ridiculous like that, it would never hold up in court (touching her hand? Wow. Unless you tried to touch it with your penis in broad daylight.)
Yea, im sure 30 years ago they were cool with rape. Its not the fact that he touched her hand, its that she didnt WANT HIS GREASY hand to touch her cause hes a creep. Girls will do wild sh*t IF they like you, if not, youre considered a creep and will be treated harshly. I see not problem with it. Its a was to discriminate between jokers, such as elstud, and guys who a girl wants to suck off. The problem with elstud is that im willing to bet this happened MULTIPLE times before. Hes just in denial (ego protection) and pretends he doesnt get it. People give him too much credit for having some sort of "potential." Im not pessimistic by nature, but i do know success when i see it, and elstud is missing too many tools, much to his dismay and unawareness, to be even A LITTLE successful. This explains why hes such and angry kid and lacks the response of a mature individual...just wait and see. If he hasnt blocked me, my TWO post will make him FLIP his sh*t. And yes, i have better stuff to do elstud, like studying for my test and waiting for my gf to come over...back the f*ck up.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
I disagree. Not to the extent that I want to construct an argument against it, I just feel that's the wrong mindset to have.

I've found that as I've become better at reading women and responding accordingly, they're the ones who usually initiate touching.

Now, lets go ape-sh1t.:rockon:

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
I disagree. Not to the extent that I want to construct an argument against it, I just feel that's the wrong mindset to have.

I've found that as I've become better at reading women and responding accordingly, they're the ones who usually initiate touching.

I agree with this to some extent. depending on the situation, they will actually intiate touching in some apparantly innocous way.

Don't know how it is in the states, but i had something similar happen to me at work. guy accused me of bothering the girls and HR asked me what was up. A civilized discussion was all it took to get him to see my way, along with the condition that as long as no girls complained, it wasn't a problem, and they never did.

maybe you could do your sarging somewhere else, leave that place alone for awhile until things calm down.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhoto said:

No, that's the perfect mindset to have.

Once you realize that people are constantly being brainwashed the game becomes easier if you know how to use it to your advantage.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El stud, I've had the chance to read a few of your posts. One thing I seem to have noticed is that you seem to devote a lot of time and energy into meeting women. So, I think this might make you seem to frequent a place a lot trying to pick girls up. As with anything else in life excess is not good. I can picture you in my mind coming across as a solicitor passing out flier or a door to door sales man. You know the general reactions people tend to have toward these people (I don't think they are bad people). I think you should be involved in other activities away from girl. It may also be good for you to spread around the places and frequency of your pick up. When people say it's a #s game I don't think they mean hopping from chick to chick in short amounts of times and with a high frequency. I think this may be the source of your problems. These things work out when you come across as natural in your interaction with women as opposed to a solicitor or salesman. Well, that's my take I hope you find something in it.

Oh, by the way for all the criticisms you get. I hope you do notice that some people have offered you compliments. I want to applaud you guys for chilling out on the El stud bashing.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Apparently, ONE girl reported that I was making her uncomfortable with my escalation. Next thing you know, I get this one guy from the university ****blocking my set saying "Blah blah, well we just wanted to let you know that one person has said that you've made them uncomfortable" blah blah. And I figure, hell, that's not a big deal. So I approach a few more sets and approach this one set. Me and the girl got along great and kino was going well. Little did I know, the cops and everyone else, was watching my ass.

So mid-set, these cops come in and say "Mam, did you know this guy before he approached you?" and I think she said "No". Then these cops tell me that apparently I'm going to get BANNED from the student hangout center, for apparently making girls uncomfortable. What's funny is, is that the girl I was escalating with, wasn't uncomfortable with it at all. This goes back to the 1 girl thing. If ONE girl reports that you're escalating made her uncomfortable, THE COPS AND EVERYONE WILL BE WATCHING YOUR ASS, EVERY MINUTE. What's funny is these cops didn't even ask if the girl felt uncomfortable, they just spewed this bullsh*t about "Blah blah, don't touch girls it makes them feel uncomfortable". Then they apparently told me some other BS about how someone had already asked me to leave, which is BS. One guy gave me a warning, but no asked me to freaking leave.

The COPS are 100% absolutely right. You cannot make a girl feel uncomfortable under any circumstances, even if the 999 girls you approached after feel like you should have sex with them. Even after a guy has warned you that you made one girl uncomfortable, instead of disappearing and taking yourself out of the situation, you keep on hitting on the girls there hoping that one of them will magically say yes to you. Not a bright thing to do my friend

I cannot go to a bank and pretend to rob them and then put a million dollars in other banks and say it didn't matter what I did to the first

So yep now I'm banned from student hangout place for BS. Apparently my mother called those people up and they said "They got several reports that I was harassing girls" which is BS.

The COPS and student hangout authorities think its serious enough to phone your mom and tell her about the situation, but you think its BS? For some reason I think if you were handing out cookies, they wouldn't phone your mom and get the COPS involved.

Is having a genuine conversation with a girl, where she's genuinely interested, harassment?

No. But if you harass ONE girl and they warn you that they got their eye on you, you don't keep on doing it thinking the game is played by your rules. You will get arrested and charged with harassment to the fullest extent of the LAW.

I don't think so. In fact why don't you actually ask the girls or better yet, SHOW SOME GOD DAMNED PROOF THAT ISN'T EYE WITNESS, THAT I WAS INDEED HARASSING GIRLS.

Again, if ONE girl feels uncomfortable in a group, you will get arrested and charged if you keep on doing it and ignore the warning.

IT TAKES ONE GIRL REPORTING YOU TO SCREW YOU OVER, THEY DO NOT NEED ANY PROOF, THEY JUST NEED TO SAY THAT YOU MADE THEM FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.

And they 100% exactly right. If a guy at the airport made you uncomfortable but 100 guys didn't care, would you report him to cops? The hell you wouldn't.

The topic should more be called "DON'T ESCALATE IN DAY GAME, THE FIRST TIME YOU MEET THE GIRL". If you get her number and go out on a day 2, that's fine, cause then the b*tch can't say she's "uncomfortable" with the escalation.

I love how you blame everyone except yourself. You are lucky you are not arrested and given a criminal record.

Corrupt COPS: Yeah dude, COPS telling you to knock it off harassing girls are just bad as those COPS taking bribes to kill politicians in Mexico.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The COPS are 100% absolutely right. You cannot make a girl feel uncomfortable under any circumstances, even if the 999 girls you approached after feel like you should have sex with them.
It's not ElStud's fault that some girl interprets a little harmless flirting as harassment.

Even after a guy has warned you that you made one girl uncomfortable, instead of disappearing and taking yourself out of the situation, you keep on hitting on the girls there hoping that one of them will magically say yes to you. Not a bright thing to do my friend
What you're saying here is to give up after one bad reaction. That's a road that takes you straight to chumpville, my friend. There are weirdos everywhere, it's the girls' own fault that she sees harmless flirting as harassment.

And they 100% exactly right. If a guy at the airport made you uncomfortable but 100 guys didn't care, would you report him to cops? The hell you wouldn't.
I wouldn't report him. I'd man up a little. People these days (example: this girl) run to the law for every little thing.

Its not the fact that he touched her hand, its that she didnt WANT HIS GREASY hand to touch her cause hes a creep
It's not worth running off crying harassment and going to the police over.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally agree with both sides a bit. Elstud probably did come on a little too strong for the one girl's liking, so she said something about it. It is likely that other girls have reported the same thing in the past, hence the banning from the place and all the drama with the cops.

However, unless Elstud and I both have some serious issue, I don't think it's his fault per se. I've had one similar experience where just trying to get a word in with a girl got me told off by some random guy when my intentions were completely innocent - if that's what happened here, I don't think he can be blamed.

Reaction score
el stud thats not how its done. ive done day game many times and i have never had a problem. the only time i touch a girl i just met is when i shake her hand to say hi, im dragon nice to meet you. i escalate with my body language teasing , and appear really interested in what they have to say in a person. escalate thru interest and verbal teasing

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
It's not ElStud's fault that some girl interprets a little harmless flirting as harassment.

You have to look at it from HER point of view. To him it may have been harmless flirting, to her it was harassment.

What you're saying here is to give up after one bad reaction. That's a road that takes you straight to chumpville, my friend.

No. I'm saying after he's been warned by some guys watching him that a girl complained he's been harassing her, he has to take himself out of the situation and disappear. Not hang around and keep trying to pick up girls because he thinks the guy's warning if ridiculous or way off base. You are playing by your own rules there and it can get you into alot of trouble.

Going to bank, getting rejected, going to the bar, getting rejected, going to the supermarket, getting rejected, if different than hitting on girls in the same area after you have been warned not to do so.

There are weirdos everywhere, it's the girls' own fault that she sees harmless flirting as harassment.

You don't know what he said. You have to look at it from HER point of view. I'm sure he wouldn't have gotten a warning about harassment if he was handing out cookies he baked for the girls there.

"Hi there, you look really pretty today. Do you wear that dress often? It really makes your legs look nice. I see you have red shoes on. My ex had red shoes and I really loved how her feet fit in them, just like they way yours do. What's your name? Lets go out tonight"

Harmless flirting or harassment?

I wouldn't report him. I'd man up a little. People these days (example: this girl) run to the law for every little thing.

Point was if its OK with 999 people doesn't necessarily mean its OK with 1000.

It's not worth running off crying harassment and going to the police over.
I'm not saying the girl was 100% right in claiming harassment, perhaps Elstud asked for the time and she got insulted. However, as mentioned a few times, when El Stud has been warned by a some guys that a girl has claimed something, he can't brush off it and pretend the girl is crazy. He should apologize (no matter how irrational the girl was) and disappear. Come back maybe another day and hit on 1 or 2 girls. You don't hit on 15 girls in the same area, when some guys are watching you and you've been warned, because its convenient.