Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats easy- just read my post and gio's reply to my post titled- how to get your ex back.GIO where are ya? bump it up into this thread! thanks...

thank GOD

i have come a long way

------------------
"sweetie, youre paying for dinner, right?"

Women avoid, men confront.

Only a REAL MAN admits his mistakes.

RULE#1-A woman knows in the first few minutes if she will sleep with you or not.

RULE#2-Regardless of her intentions, a woman will let you spend your time, money and attention on her.

RULE#3- You can't convince anyone to do anything.You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make 'em drink.

If we all took our OWN advice, we'd be alot smarter.

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Turner Ohvur:
I occasionally cried in my pillow, like a little pansy, thinking about her. She got fat. I hear she has herpes now.

Ah, I'm a sucker for happy endings.

My vote for biggest AFC goes to that co-worker of Wyldfire's who babysits for his ex's boyfriend's kids.

[This message has been edited by darkhorse (edited 04-04-2002).]

TheRockStar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would have to say the very first time i approached a girl who i had caught my eye and walked up shaking with nervousness and asked
me: "do you have a boyfriend?"

her:"yeah, sorry"

me: ok. (turn around and leave)

i know im going to get it for this one so fire away.

------------------
Got a drum life?

"No little perv bull**** is gonna work with this one, you gotta play it smooth, be Don Juan de la Nootch"- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of the Universe:
Wow, some good AFC moves here!

However, I won't be outdone that quickly

The first chick that I was infatuated with, when I was 17... that will be one lesson in AFCiness I won't forget soon (though sometimes I wish I would).

I thought this girl was an 11 (even though she was a 6 - 7)... forget putting her on a pedestal, I had her on the damn Empire State Building!

One day she told me that she thought my hairstyle was old, two hours later I had a new hairstyle.

We were in a store... she looked at a hat and said "that's a pretty cool hat." 5 minutes later the hat was on her head... she didn't even have to ask me to get it for her.

These two were only minor examples of my shining example of AFCiness. Here's the one that takes the cake though...

One day she and I were talking, and she tells me that she's always wanted to bytch slap someone. Of course, I eagerly volunteer. Just thinking back to that slap she gave me, my cheecks still sting.

And the worst part - she tells all our friends that I let her bytch slap me - AND I WAS PROUD of it because she paid attention to me!!!

(Excuse me for a minute while I take some heartburn medicine... I'm getting indigestion thinking about it all

And to add icing to the cake...

I had initially told the girl that I liked her, and was promptly LJBFed for my efforts. I was persistent though, and got her to be interested in me (she even told my sister that she imagined us doing the wild thing).

However, needless to say, I blew it major time with my AFC behavior.

Oh well... live and learn.

Master of the Universe

Motu,

You are leaving out the big one. Maybe you should add the link
j/k

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think you got a chance against my level of AFCness of my High school days? I´m at 1st year at college now and MUCH more a man than before!. The crown WILL be mine!

Here we go: I was going out with my first GF at age 13, and after going out for a month my friends met her and said she was ugly (she was a 6 in my opinion) so I dumped her because of what my friends thought. I didn´t dumped her with any style, just didn´t anwser to her when she asked "Don´t you love me anymore?" while looking to the floor embarrassed. After a month or so she called me to see how I was doing. We talked some time and she asked me out and I said no.
After about 6 months I was pretty desesperated about getting with someone, so I called her. I don´t remember clearly what I said, but it was pretty close to "Hello, it´s me. Do you wanna go to the movies sometime?". Talk about charisma
. All in a VERY unconfident voice.
That was the last I´ve heard of her.

Do you think that was bad? Boy, that was foreplay! Prepare for penetration!

I´ve been a very, very funny person my whole life. My friends love this about me and used to tell me it more with women, because they obviosly saw that I got nervous around them.
I thought all the time "Why is it that when I don´t try to get a women to like me, they do and when I do I act like a piece of frozen wuss?". Well, this site have forced the answer into my brain so now try to be as cool and calmed as I can around girls (getting better with each passing day

Here is the story: there was this girl, a good 9 (she was even "studing", as she called it, for modeling, ****!) that I met when skiing here at Argentina. In the south of my country we have great places to ski (Aspen go home!).
I went there alone (my mother got a week after me, it lasted 2 weeks), so I started mingling with the group. I was 16 at that time (now I´m 19). So this girl, who was 17, was with a group of girls. I started being friends with all of them and with this girl, Paula, and his brother who was 19. They really liked me because of my funny nature, but at that time I had such a low self-estime that you could only pick it up with a scoop. So it NEVER crossed my mind that this girl or her friends could like me i any sexual or romantical way. So here we were hanging out, skiing together (with the whole group of about 5 girls and her brother), she was telling them how funny I was. There was a girl, an ugly, fat 2 who tried to get me multiple times and her friends helped her. Once we went to dance and this girl hit on me and tried to kiss me. I moved my head away. She understood the msg
. So Paula, the girl I had a crush on come over to me and asked if didn´t liked that girl. I said no. She asked who I liked.

Wow! Let´s stop for a moment. This was the first sign I saw about her having some interest in me, altought the previous ones (she telling her friends the cool guy I was) were obvious even for a baby DJ.

Do you know what I did?
I looked her deeply in her eyes for 3 seconds, I said "You" in a sensuous voice and kissed her passionately.
No, now seriously, I said "I don´t now" and again, looked away, like a ****ing level 50 AFC!

She stayed away from me for a while after that.

We went back to Buenos Aires, where I live, having exchanged numbers (with all the people I met at the group, we were about 40 including children, so don´t have any crazy ideas about me asking for her # myself!). We hang out a couple of times, going out to have dinner (well, ok, Mc Donalds) and going to a pub to dance. With all the group of friends there, of course, not just her! There were 2 males for 6 females there, one being her brother, what a wasted oportunity, eh? At this time I didn´t thought I had a chance, thinking I wasted them, so I thought of her as just a friend and treated her as such. I must say to my defense that I didn´t put her on a pedestal anymore than anyother girl (which is not saying A LOT, but hell, it was pretty much something considereng she was a 9).
One night, about 20 people from that group of the vacation got together at one of the adult of the group´s house. Also, that night I had to go to a friend´s house for a birthday.
So about 23:00 hrs I said to them I had to go.
Do you know what happened? She asked if she could come along with some of my other friends!
I was naiver than a baby, so I never thought she even MIGHT have some interest in me.
So I called my friend, it was ok, so we went there.

Nothing important happenned till pretty late, when talking about relationship and stuff she asked me if I was a virgin. WTF??? This girl wanted every piece of my body inside her!
Here I was beggining to *suspect* she *might* be attracted to me (DUUUUHHH!!!) but I was so ****ing insecure that I got totally freaked out and replied "Well, technically, yes". She started asking what I meant with that. As a side note, I was virgin, I just wanted to say something else than a straight yes. I said to her "nothing", she continued bugging me and I kept answering nothing in a boring way! Now I can think of a lot of better things to say, such as bliking an eye to her and saying "Maybe I´ll tell you for a kiss" or ANYTHING ELSE but not "Nothing"!
So the party went on, I was thinking how to tell her about my feelings (yeah, I know), when she seated on my lap when I was talking to her brother. Nothing sexual, but enough to get me thinking "Maybe I have a chance after all", but then replying to myself "No, I will surely screw it up".

The party went on, people were starting to leave, so she decided to give me a last "hint": while I was talking to a friend, I looked to a corridor and saw her seated discussing something with a friend. When she saw me, she said something to her friend in the ear and called me there.
So I seated next to her and she takes my hand. I stay like that totally shocked for about 15 seconds, when she says, "what?" to make me do something. A friend looks at me, he could only see me from were he was but knew what was happening and looked to me to make me do something. 15 more incredibly long, agonizing, pathetic and catabolic seconds go by and she gets up angrily.

This story is getting pretty long, so I´ll try to resume it now. I invited her with her brother (???) and some friends of my own to an "Asado" (kinda like a BBK but without so much gas and carbonized meat). During it, she called someone from another part of my house. I thought it was her mother, so I asked who was it. She said my BF. GASP!
My two friends, who of course knew what had happened the other night, looked at me with sympathy while I tried not to choke on a seemingly not so dangerous piece of dead cow.

Anyway, about an hour later her BF come here and took her to someplace unkown to me. I remeber her brother remarking "He looked like it´s his birthday", implying, I believe you imagine what, ah? Yeah, sex with MY guest!

She come back an hour later. I didn´t notice any misaligned clothes, but I still believed she got herself ****ed

I totally forgot about her for a month thinking I´ve lost her for good.
Not yet! She called me to go out! She said if I wanted to go to dance. I said I was going to go to a High School party, characterized with being pretty full of beer and drunk people. Not in someone´s house, rather in a building, kinda like a cheap disco. I told her it was not like the kind of discos we normal people (hehe) used to frequent, that it was a pretty crappy place. She insisted to go so we arranged for her to meet me at my house with about 4 friends of mine. She got there first and she told me she broke up with her BF (I didn´t ask). At this time I was very attracted to her, I might even say in love and I believe she felt the same. But I didn´t have the balls to try to do something. When everyone got to my home, we went there. Then things started to get pretty messy. My friends started to drink and I drank with them. She joined us. We got all pretty drunk. Paula, being female, got drunk the most. I didn´t even try to make out with her then. Before we went in, she trew up. This was one of my most shameful moments of my entire life, seen a beatiful girl throwing up, and thinking it was my fault because I somehow perverted her. Yeah, now I don´t care **** about it, or about just about anything for that matter but I was a total AFC back then.
The night went totally chaotic after that. A friend told me she had hit on him, she didn´t even knew him before that night, she obviously wanted to make me feel bad for my inaction.
She got lost inside the party. I lost 2 of my friends, so I decided to leave with the other 2 with a bus because we thought we´ve lost her. And then we saw her, being carried to the door by a guy of the place. So one of my friends took the bus and the other took a cab with me to her house. Inside the cab she hit in my OTHER friend. So we got to her house, I paid the taxi (mmm) and took a bus to my house with my friend (MMM!).

At the next the she called me to thank me for taking she to her house and to tell me to keep in touch, but I never called her again.

This is my long story. I hope you enjoyed reading it! This is the first time I write it, and although regret doesn´t affect me anymore I think is good to tell it. So now who do think made the worst AFC moves?
Thanks to this site, I´m almost cured of this disability known as self-consciousness. Good luck PPL.

TheRockStar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok Aiken i think that is probably the most depressing story i have ever heard. but my vote will have to go to Master of the Universe for being bytch slapped that is just i cant even stand to read it.

------------------
Got a drum life?

"No little perv bull**** is gonna work with this one, you gotta play it smooth, be Don Juan de la Nootch"- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

Turner Ohvur

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW...

It's really a tossup btwn Aiken and Motu...how can you not do anything after SO MANY signs of interest from a hot chick? I'd say Aiken wins by a hair.

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my long story. I hope you enjoyed reading it! This is the first time I write it, and although regret doesn´t affect me anymore I think is good to tell it. So now who do think made the worst AFC moves?
Thanks to this site, I´m almost cured of this disability known as self-consciousness. Good luck PPL.
That sounds a lot like some of the stories I could tell.

I dunno, it seems a lot of people chalk stories like these up to "he had no balls" or "he's wasn't a real man". That's bull$hit if you ask me. It's all about experience. If you were to go skiing for the first time and were very hesitant and unsure of yourself, would people say "no balls" or "not a real man"? Hell no. It's a new skill that takes time and practice to acquire. The thing is, dating skills are kind of unique in that most skills don't penalize the unsure beginner at the foundations of their ego. For those people who pick up good dating skills early before the ego is even fully formed, they're all set. For those that don't it's not quite as simple.

Do you know what I did?
I looked her deeply in her eyes for 3 seconds, I said "You" in a sensuous voice and kissed her passionately.
No, now seriously, I said "I don´t now" and again, looked away, like a ****ing level 50 AFC!
Although neither response was DJ material, I actually think you were better off with the second one than the first.

Now I can think of a lot of better things to say, such as bliking an eye to her and saying "Maybe I´ll tell you for a kiss" or ANYTHING ELSE but not "Nothing"!
ditto here

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, here's mine.

I'm 19, at college, and there's this cuuuute redhead I have a thing about. Looking back she was probably only a 7-8, but she had the red hair and the pale skin (love that look!) and the walk and the legs, and that was all it took to do the job at the time. We share some classes but not all of them, so I only see her a few times a week.

Background - this was no little while back now, and I have the dubious rep of being one of the world's earliest hackers. Pre Captain Crunch... This was when the Internet was still DARPANet, and everyone's idea of cool hardware had the letters 'PDP' in the name.

But anyway - the college had this monster mainframe and everyone's email and everything ran through it. And since I'm Da Man, a few months down the line the whole machine was mine - all mine. (Etc)

Fast forward to early Feb. The snow is still thick on the ground, and I have a *raging* case of one-itis about this chick. And since these are my AFC days, I have less than any kind of a clue what to do about this. So mostly I'm pining away waiting for a random chance to make a pitch. Which - of course - never happens. Much whining to friends happens, various *insane* schemes involving gorilla suits are plotted (don't go there - you don't want to know) but overall there's little heat and less light. In other words *nothing* is happening.

Fast forward again to the night of the 13th. I hatch an evil plan to create an automatic computer valentine. My victim is going to log on, read this, figure out it's me, and we're gonna have great sex and live happily ever after (or something.)

I put this genius-level plan into action. But - uh oh - there are just a couple of small but important flaws. Firstly, the whole valentine idea is sucky anyway. (But I don't know that at the time.) Secondly, the valentine is so anonymous that unless she's some kind of fvcking mind-reader she's never going to guess who sent it. There's no 'email me' or 'call me' or anything. (Not that those would be good, but they'd be better than *NOTHING*.)

Worse still, fate contrives things so the next day I'm in the computer room when she reads this. It all goes to plan, and the message immediately deletes itself so there's no trace or anything. I'm kind of looking at her, she looks at this bizarre thing that has just appeared on her screen, looks baffled and confused, does some other stuff and - walks out. Giving me this 'Oh, hi, didn't see you there - gotta go now' look as she goes.

I'm like - well, fvck, *that* didn't work, did it? Why the fvck not? Huh?

She eventually ended up screwing some other guy. (Weirdly, his next gf was really friendly with me. Not in an LJBF way - she was just a cool person. But that's another story.)

There is a punchline. I was playing in a college band while this was happening. A few years later, I was talking to one of the other guys that had been in the band about this whole saga. He said 'Jane? Oh - *that* Jane. Yeah, I think she was after me for a while. Why didn't you tell me? If I'd known I could have got the two of you set up. Easy.'

I guess the moral is - going for that date/number/fvck is just *so* much simpler than going through anything like this.

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been 1000000 of AFC moves I have done so far but 1 which comes to me mind at once:

I was (like nearly everbody else) attracted to a pretty looking girl who also does some modeling. Apart from her her good looking she has a really strong character, I mean she can argue very well and persuite whom she want to ..

Anyway, ask her for her Handy ID (forgotten how I have done this))) I was trying to be as FRIENDLY AND NICE as I can. SO I wrote her SMS every day of how she is feeling, ecspecially when she was ill I wish her all the best. I gave her my meal )) But worst of all she regulary told me that she is feeling not so good and kind of sich!

And I REALLY ask her why and WHERE exactly is the pain and gave recommandation on what she should/can do against this! The climax of this was that she bothered me with her pimple!!! I can believe anymore. She said: "Oh <myname>, I have a pimple, I have never had a pimple before, how could this happen ....." And I still believed that I had a chance to be her boyfriend LOOL ... I thought that was a good sign))

Anyway, some day she grabbed my meal WITHOUT asking, she just took it! I was upset about this and that: "Hej, <hername> you could have ask for this"

Then she began to run red and angry: She began with "<myname> before you have been so nice, and now you have become such an ashole, I don't like you, you are not like before ..........." and that in front of the whole class!!! Everbody (inclusing other hot chicks) heard it!

And you know what? I feel ashamed .. I began to shrink and regret what I have done/said to her ..

Oh my good, how could you be that stupid?

Don Nova

Reaction score
Mine's pretty bad. I was 16 and I'd just gotten my first girlfriend, and she was really, really into me at first. I was completely flustered since I'd never had any experience with a hot girl wanting me. She was giving me all kinds of signals for me to make a move on her, even saying stuff like "Yeah, I like it when the guy takes over and starts making out." She even asked me what my favorite sexual position was, and a ton of other blatantly suggestive questions. Yet I was too nervous to ever do anything. We went out for 3 months and I never even kissed her! I'm shocked she even stood me for that long. I was a total chump.

The Iron Chef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
High school, around the time of the prom:

I was talking to two girls, and Girl B suddenly said "Girl A here doesn't have anyone to go to the prom with." Girl A then blushed, while Girl B was staring at me intensly as if commanding me to take Girl A to the prom. Now Girl A was not bad looking at all, but being a total AFC at the time, and having never been approached so directly, I shrinked away and said "That's really too bad, I'm sure someone will ask you".
To this day I still bang my head whenever I remember this.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP... I want more stories! Mine were never very bad because the girls involved never found out about me liking them. lol

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mines aren't as bad as most of you guys posts.... but here goes...

On about 3 seperate occasions I held EC with HB8.5 for about 5 str8 seconds, and then she would walk up right next to me and just stand there, and I just stood there, doing nothing. Other times more alpha people would initiate kino with her and she would look and if she when she saw me she would break kino.

This same chick (HB8.5) was walking with her friend (HB6) one day who says
HB6: Hey Microphone Fiend, HB8.5 was talking about you all lesson
HB8.5: (blushing) So, you were talking about ...(not denying it!)
Microphone Fiend: Uh... Ok (trying to look cool and act like this happens all the time, and walks away)

Then on other occasions I'd like catch her staring, and then she would put her head down out of frustration because of my cowardice or whatever and get real sad, and although I unconciously kinda knew about state-matching, seeing her depressed because of (obviously) me made me feel like "Hey maybe I do have a chance," and I start grinning like a crazy loser

Yea, n e wayz this is the same chik in all of these post and so one day I get bored and find ASF and the next day or so I find out she has a bf..... O cruel irony!!!!!!!

I guess this worked out for the best because when I start using all my newly accquired knowledge I don't need a gf holdin me back. ( my twisted attempt of accepting failure:) )

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of too many to count;

My oneitis had bought some merchandise she didn't need. She had a date with a new guy to go to Six Flags. She asked if I was doing anything and if I could return the merchandise...

The store was no where near my house. Her house was no where near my house.

I did. And I even left the return receipt under her welcome matt at her house...

At least I wasn't bytch slapped...

Livingitup22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I think I might be a challenger

About two years ago, I met a very attractive woman 6-7 years older than myself just getting out of long-term relationship. Through mutual friends we began to hang out with each other with increasing regularity. The frequency and intensity of our flirting also increased. Among the "buy" signals that I missed...

1.She told me I was cute

2.She told me I had a sexy voice

3.She once came out in a bath towel when I went to her apartment
after SHE had called to invite me over.

Another time, after relating the sexy voice compliment, I bantered back that maybe I should call her up and talk dirty to her sometime. "You should," she said, straight faced, with some rather wicked eye contact.

And how did I respond to her overtures?

1. I complained about my lack of success with women

2.I told her all about my deepest problems and concerns.

3.I advised her on dating when she casually mentioned how she had given so-and-so her phone number

No, I'm not making this up....

Any guesses how this concludes? ;)

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My worst was a number of things I did on one girl. I did all of the following:

- Talk to her every day in class for months, hoping she'd break up with her boyfriend.

- Asked her to Prom w/o any confidence.

- Always worried about being really nice to her and never saying anything controversial.

- Didn't even get her # after all those months, hahha! Got her screenname on the last day of class, but even she had to initiate that.

- After graduating, sent her a 3 paragraph e-mail telling my feelings about college and crap (got a joke e-mail forwarded to me in return!), haha.

- Saw her about a year later, but she turned away so I didn't even say anything to her, hahahaha. Then, I e-mailed her and told her I "thought" I saw her hahahahaha.

A few months after that I FINALLY got over her. Then, when discovering this DJ site, I can say that this one-itis is definitely long gone. She was a cool girl, would have been a good friend to keep, but oh well.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Just wanted to laugh about how pathetic I was one last time!

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have one real good one, but its from when I was like 13 years old. During all my mid-teens I wasn't exactly AFC, I always stood up for myself but I didn't chase girls or get any. Anyways, on with the AFC:

It was the beginning of 7th grade and this one girl had grown some tits over the summer so all the guys were going crazy over her, lol.

Anyways, a friend of mine tells me she likes me, I say ok, give me her number. He gives it too me, I call and say, "So I hear you like me" she says, "No", after that I say, "Ok" and hang up. But heres the best part! I call back a minute or two later and apologize for thinking that she liked me!! LOL!

God damn was I a little ***** back then!

Mr. Mystery

MG81

Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't believe the amount of AFC things I did to one girl, and of course at the time, I thought everything I did was the right thing! Please learn from my mistakes if you are still think you are an AFC/nice Guy.

I knew of this quiet, friendly girl (about a 7, but very cute) through a mutual friend, but had never actually met her. Anyhow, we got put in touch with each other, as most people we knew agreed we'd be a good match. I was 21 at the time, and had been a NICE GUY all my life, with absolutely nothing to show for it (despite interest from other women, I made no moves and suffered so much regret). She did'nt have much experience with guys either, so it seemed natural that we'd 'grow together.'

Anyway, we arranged to meet up for a drink the following week. Typically, everyone I knew said 'Just be yourself,' which I now realise is just BS, and encourages passitivity and no action. Don't be somebody you're not though, just punch above your weight.

AFC things I did-

Had this girl down as my soulmate BEFORE WE'd EVEN MET, therefore putting her on a pedestal straight away, and making me the puppy that worshipped her every word and action.

Kept a wussy, NICE GUY-style daily journal of all my feelings and thoughts on this girl, and how I imagined she would be, the things we'd do together, things I 'd buy her etc - BEFORE WE'd EVEN MET!!! (This has now been burnt into the ground!)

When we did meet up, we got on very well, but I acted like the puppy, by saying what a 'great, great' night I'd had, when all we'd done was have a drink and chat!

The second time, we went for another drink and chat (ps don't do this on a second date, it's just boring - do an activity that encourages you to have a laugh and bond more - Wish I had.).
On the date, I talked about fascinating things like the recent death of my auntie, how much insurance is for my car, etc, and worried all the time 'does she like me' etc - and yeah, at that stage, she did, but I just didn't have the balls to make a move or do something spontaneous, drastically reducing her interest levels as the date wore on.

Send pitifully soppy SMS messages to her phone every few days, asking how she was etc, with very little back from her. Luckily, she still seemed to like me enough to meet up again. (sounds desperate doesn't it?)

Before the third time we met up, my mother said It'd be really nice if I bought this girl something, because 'she'll think you don't like her and just want to be her friend' - so my mother comes back later that day with a bunch of roses (aaaghh) and a box of chocolates for me to give this girl. Even though I knew they were totally inappropriate (we'd only known each other two weeks and been out twice - hadn't even kissed yet!!!!) I still took them to her, and proceeded to get tongue-tied and stuttering when I gave her the stuff. It totally threw me, and I was unable to concentrate on just having a laugh and building up a better rapport, rather than trying to 'buy' her affections with two of the most unimaginative, unoriginal gifts a man can buy a woman, and totally out of context in this very early stage.

As it turned out, we met up one more time, where she said things like 'I'll have to think about it' (i.e. polite way of saying 'no') when I asked if she wanted to go out again, and constantly referred to all the guys on TV she liked (probably a tactic to throw me off the scent), then came the sucker-punch 'Let's just be friends, cos I don't think I want a relationship' as I took her home. Looking back, this intellgient, understanding girl had a high interest level in me when we first met up, but I didn't have the guts to make a move, or ignore outsaide influences (my mother and the flowers) or take our conversations anywhere beyond idle chat, which in turn bored her away eventually.

I then spent the rest of that month feeling pretty damn suicidual, trying to think of ways to get her back, which only made me look more pitiful and clingy and desperate than I had been before. My main belief was 'I bought her the flowers and chocolates, and took her out, and we got on so well, therefore she MUST like me' - how wrong.

Anyway, I then found SoSuave.com, and realise I did EVERYTHING wrong, and didn't really deserve someone as understanding as she was. It has been a godsend, as I can see my friends making the same mistakes as I did, yet they laugh in my face when I tell them about the site, so fcuk them! Hope you can learn from this, all you buddin Don Juans, and never be afraid to take risks.:eek: