Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted to call your attention to this internet HB

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering if you guys have heard of this girl named KEYRA AUGUSTINA, who was recently featured in the American edition of MAXIM magazine.

Just google her, if you haven't. She's supposedly the new MOST DOWNLOADED girl on the internet. She's 19 and Argentinian.

Now, just imagine what kind of attitude a girl getting this kind of attention must have. I mean, she probably thinks of herself as the HOTTEST THING ON THIS EARTH (which she just might be, looks wise).

Can you imagine how she might react to any sort of attempt to pick her up, especially from the average male?

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i've seen her, she first got famous on the internet when she filmed herself giveing a tease dance with her a$$, now she's friggin huge, there's a website though where you can find all her pictures and movies, all 2 of them.

on that note,

http://www.sacred.nu

that girl is just as hott and could easily outshine keyra, but probably never will

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah shes a genuine AW ...
prolly blows off average guys all the time.... and only goes out with model faced guys or sumthing or maby she doesnt maby she sometimes gives a chance to the average guy if he knows how to play it....

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to single you out here Morphiex, but the way you go about talking about these girls are that they're something special because they're models.

PRESS RELEASE, THIS JUST IN: they are normal people that happen to have jobs that require them to display their assets publicly.

If you even think for a second she's out of your league then you've already lost.

Once you start getting some girls consistently you won't even consider the possibility that she's in any way better than you. Girls like her are more interested in a guys personality cause she's seen and been with pretty boys all her life. What girls like those need are a guy that makes her feel feminine. That's what they crave the most.

Don't sell yourself short.

thecraftylefty

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thecraftylefty
Once you start getting some girls consistently you won't even consider the possibility that she's in any way better than you. Girls like her are more interested in a guys personality cause she's seen and been with pretty boys all her life. What girls like those need are a guy that makes her feel feminine. That's what they crave the most.
True story! This is why Bartenders who get hit on 100 times a night are great targets if you know what you're doing.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thecraftylefty
Sorry to single you out here Morphiex, but the way you go about talking about these girls are that they're something special because they're models.

PRESS RELEASE, THIS JUST IN: they are normal people that happen to have jobs that require them to display their assets publicly.

If you even think for a second she's out of your league then you've already lost.

Don't sell yourself short.

thecraftylefty
hey its not that i think shes outta my legue or sumthing like that, Im just saying she has to be a attention whre if she posting pics and vids of her ass, as great as it is =), on the net... u have to agree on that....

If i wanted her i could have prolly gotten her....
but just by her posting her pics on the net , that makes my interest lvl go way down..... but my wanttofu'ck her level go way up =p
but i wasent talking about my game , i was talking about her attitude , and made an assumption of what I think SHE might be like... Doesnt mean that all models are like that .....

but i agree that people shouldnt sell themself short, Nothing is out of your reach if u try hard enough....