Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Want to fully grasp the Blue Pill? TED Talk: How Movies teach Manhood (Mangina Alert)

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There ain't much to say!

After watching this clip that people have been spreading all over facebook I can only say that we men, as a species, are endangered!

I don't know if you guys had the chance of watching this, but this is one of the saddest examples on how many man are blindfolded to the real truth, and are spreading the worst kind of "knowledge" to other clueless man!

Enough with words, here is the link to TED TALKS: How Movies Teach Manhood!

Watch and give your opinion on the matter!

PS: Also, fully spreading the bluepill is this french short on Flipping the genders!

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotus Effect said:
Enough with words, here is the link to TED TALKS: How Movies Teach Manhood!

Watch and give your opinion on the matter!
I hadn't seen this yet, but it's ridiculous.

The sole reason for this talk is the result of a research that says 1 out of 5 women have been sexually assaulted during their lifetime.

I don't know this guys background, but my jaw just dropped when he said "A real man, is a man who trusts and respects his sisters". Are you serious!?! Has this guy ever dealt with or dated more than one woman? Did he grow up with sisters around him? This man has no idea what he's talking about.

Being respectful to women (by default) does not work in any man's benefit. At least, not in the way men are respectful to each other. This man knows little about social dynamics.

Lotus Effect said:
PS: Also, fully spreading the bluepill is this french short on Flipping the genders!
Yeah, I've already seen this one posted on facebook. It's disgusting, and completely unrealistic. It only makes sense to feminists. The men they tried to portray in this clip are men that are weak pussies who think the world owes them respect.
Feminist chicks think this movie is fiction, not even realizing that men deal with this kind of stuff since childhood.

Any man who walks around like that in REAL LIFE would get mocked, constantly ridiculed and beat up by other guys. That's our reality.
In order to prevent that, us guys learn to toughen up really fast. We don't complain or talk about it: it's just the way it is. It's how nature works. Survival of the fittest on the most basic level. Just because women don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there.

If women want to be treated as equals, they should toughen up too!

Even though they're better off if they don't, because it would also mean a lot more women would end up homeless, in jail or doing ****ty jobs.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so you guys know Developed country problems are wayyyyy different than developing country problems.

To increase Awareness these talks and movies are made.

You wouldn't take my word for it if I told you that even now in some countries even after a woman gets physically/emotionally/verbally abused

she would still not dare to complain or even think of divorce.

This is a problem - would you want your sisters or daughters to be married with a man who treats her like that ?

I believe that Respect everyone until they give you a reason not to anymore. Simple as that. After all we are all Human beings.

Well at least, that's what I'll be teaching my kids.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, one of the biggest beta dudes i've seen, so gay.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mv.89 said:
Just so you guys know Developed country problems are wayyyyy different than developing country problems.

You wouldn't take my word for it if I told you that even now in some countries even after a woman gets physically/emotionally/verbally abused

This is a problem - would you want your sisters or daughters to be married with a man who treats her like that ?

I believe that Respect everyone until they give you a reason not to anymore. Simple as that. After all we are all Human beings.

Good Post.

Ignorant ethnocentric world views are a b!tch arent they?

TheODB

Don Juan
Reaction score
See, it's videos like the ones in the OP that make me feel as if SoSuave/Red Pill/whatever groups do not do enough to spread information. I'm all for giving advice and writing field reports and I do think that those activities should remain a focus of SoSuave. However, feminists and their political allies are winning the information war. I don't even have that many friends on social media, but I've lost count of how often they cite Jezebel and sites like it per week. I've also taken note of how rare it is for anyone to challenge what those sites say. I agree that men need to work on themselves and learn to get what they want from women, but that is no longer sufficient. A world that actually makes sense is slipping away.

There really is no excuse for not effectively countering these sorts of propaganda tools. The men and women who propagate them are usually timid, psychologically disturbed sad-sacks. Un-feminized men basically built 95%+ of the world we live in today; why on earth would we be unable to smack videos like these down if we, you know, actually worked on doing so?

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotus Effect said:
Just so you know mv.89, Brazil is a Developing Country!
Yes, I know that.

So is India, China, Pakistan albeit developing in some aspects not overall.

Mentality cannot be developed over night. It'll require a full generation over-haul. We all teaching our sons the difference between

right or wrong.

For example- Dubai is developed in all the senses but the owner of Dubai (yes a person owns it) - Has mentality that isn't be on par

with our times. (burka, male would eat first, women in a different room)

For me Alpha means - allowing your woman to be free only if she knows her role otherwise just setting her free and getting another one.

No need to take my word for it but even the most Feminist women in the world needs an Alpha to take care of her.

TheODB

Don Juan
Reaction score
mv.89 said:

WHY these sorts of propaganda tools are made is largely irrelevant. What IS important is that they get used in fully-developed Western nations to make women think they are still victims of the big, bad, ever-changing and amorphous patriarchy. Your contribution to the thread is pointless.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mv.89 said:
Yes, I know that.

So is India, China, Pakistan albeit developing in some aspects not overall.

Mentality cannot be developed over night. It'll require a full generation over-haul. We all teaching our sons the difference between

right or wrong.

For example- Dubai is developed in all the senses but the owner of Dubai (yes a person owns it) - Has mentality that isn't be on par

with our times. (burka, male would eat first, women in a different room)

For me Alpha means - allowing your woman to be free only if she knows her role otherwise just setting her free and getting another one.

No need to take my word for it but even the most Feminist women in the world needs an Alpha to take care of her.
Smart lad.

But realize these points will be in one ear and out the other with some of the people on the board.

TheODB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Smart lad.

But realize these points will be in one ear and out the other with some of the people on the board.
Bringing up treatment of women in third-world sh**-holes is really not pertinent for just about every person who participates on SoSuave. Most people here are either from Europe, the US, East Asia, and moderately developed South American countries; in other words, they are from places where women are absolutely not treated like chattel. In many cases, these countries provide women with immense privileges, either by legislation or morality-based compulsion. So what's the point in bringing it up, and then accusing anyone of having "ethnocentric" views?

Videos like these are reprehensible because of how factually inaccurate and utterly biased they are. Women are fellow human beings. They should have their basic human needs met and our laws should strive for equal (NOT preferential) treatment across the board. Beyond that, fu** it. Women are not my "sisters" by default, and the degree of deference and "respect" I give to women merely because of their sex/gender is no mark of how much of a "man" I am. This guy can take that sentiment and cram it where the sun don't shine. As far as I'm concerned, more people who think like me need to echo this sentiment out loud.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to enjoy the TED talks, but it seems they let anyone do them these days. This has absolutely no merit as far as I can see. It's just some dude with too much time on his hands, overanalysing a couple of films then giving his opinion.

TheODB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I used to enjoy the TED talks, but it seems they let anyone do them these days. This has absolutely no merit as far as I can see. It's just some dude with too much time on his hands, overanalysing a couple of films then giving his opinion.
Nowadays, you don't need any real expertise in anything to do a TED talk. You just need to have a talent for finding a popular, politically correct, feel-good opinion and ramble about it for a few minutes. It's sad that this sort of sophistry passes as legitimate social commentary.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheODB said:
Bringing up treatment of women in third-world sh**-holes is really not pertinent for just about every person who participates on SoSuave. Most people here are either from Europe, the US, East Asia, and moderately developed South American countries; in other words, they are from places where women are absolutely not treated like chattel. In many cases, these countries provide women with immense privileges, either by legislation or morality-based compulsion. So what's the point in bringing it up, and then accusing anyone of having "ethnocentric" views?

Videos like these are reprehensible because of how factually inaccurate and utterly biased they are. Women are fellow human beings. They should have their basic human needs met and our laws should strive for equal (NOT preferential) treatment across the board. Beyond that, fu** it. Women are not my "sisters" by default, and the degree of deference and "respect" I give to women merely because of their sex/gender is no mark of how much of a "man" I am. This guy can take that sentiment and cram it where the sun don't shine. As far as I'm concerned, more people who think like me need to echo this sentiment out loud.
Why you mad ? Why so much hate ? lol

I agree some what with what you said but bro you need to look at the full picture.

92% women never report when they are sexually assaulted. Now that is a fact not a number out of my garbage. I learned this in the
criminology class. These are Canadian statistics and not from a developing country. Let it sink in. Only 8% report it.

How can you talk about equal treatment and want to shun out videos like these ? People come on this forum and talk about problems they face with women and some of them spew so much hate that it is beyond ridiculous.

They hate them so much yet they are here ranting about them and want to learn how to sleep with them. How will you learn about some one if your judgment is clouded with hatred and feelings of revenge on ex or a girl who didn't wanted to sleep with you or you didn't show up for a date or blah blah blah ?

Bro, equal treatment means equal in all ways. Shunning this out would result in an out cry of more videos like these and how men dominate women lol until the women are as physically strong as men , only thing they have is manipulation.

You can learn how to be smarter and not fall for those and no one is stopping you. Matter of fact that's what we all do here to help each other out here but simply saying that these videos are giving an edge to women which will result in men having to face worse behavior is false.

Isn't the Alpha Code - that take responsibility instead of pointing fingers ? If it is, you are doing totally opposite.

TheODB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you perceive me as being angry. Your irrelevant rambling is mildly irritating at the very worst, but I'm not mad at anything.

Your post pretty much confirms that you're a blathering idiot. I'm not mad at any chicks. I don't hate women. I've been in a relationship for 3 years. And even if I did, it wouldn't negate anything I say. You do realize that sexual assault statistics suffer from poor methodology and frequently exaggerate the prevalence of sexual assault, right? In fact, rape is NOT a gender dependent issue. Just about every crime that the mainstream media says is primarily perpetrated by men is actually more of a 60/40 to 50/50 deal. That includes things like child abuse, domestic violence, and yes, rape. But of course you don't know that because you, like most people, fall for political rhetoric and posturing.