Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Want To Cancel The Date, Whats The Best Way?

brainfreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
have a problem, meant to be meeting this girl tonight but its gonna be hard for me to make it, due to my bad planning, can i cancel it without messing things up?

peace :)

brainfreeze

brainfreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, let me give you more detail.

me and this girl are going out, and i have arranged to come home from university (she goes to my university, but is already home) to meet up with this girl. Its gonna be hard for me to get home but it is possible, and i want to cancel without pissing her off.

i could tell the truth, or tell a lie so it doesnt look so bad, which i dont really have a problem with in this case.

As a RAFC i'm hoping for guidance from an experienced DJ, who might be able to help on this one.

thanks again and peace,

Brainfreeze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a no-brainer. just tell her something came up and you won't be able to meet up w/ her....then immediately reschedule the date - whenever your schedule is free.

Zephyrus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 86
this is a no-brainer. just tell her something came up and you won't be able to meet up w/ her....then immediately reschedule the date - whenever your schedule is free.
That's about it...

I like your style brainfreeze, ready to LIE right away even though the truth is totally acceptable.