Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Want to be an Alpha? Get a dog!

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A plate of mine recently rescued a female pit bull puppy from a neglectful neighbor who had left her outside at all times with no food or water and very little shelter. Even when it was -5 degrees at night that dog was outside. My plate brought the puppy to me knowing full well that I love dogs and would be able to provide a good home for her.

This pup is about 6 months old and has had very little if any training. As I began training her and reading up on pit bulls and bully breeds in general, I noticed that a lot of the advice for training a dog also applies to women as well.

A dog not unlike a woman respects and loves their pack leader, even if its just a pack of two.

A dog not unlike a woman, if only spoiled and coddled, will assume the position of pack leader and from there on out it makes the rules and does whatever it wants.

A dog not unlike a woman, if mistreated or abused, will attack the pack leader and the seemingly perfect relationship you had will soon be over as the jaws clamp down on your jugular.

Pit Bulls are often portrayed in the media as vicious blood thirsty animals or as hockey moms without lipstick. The truth is by setting rules and boundries, loving it and respecting it, this savage beast is actually a loving and loyal companion.

Women are often portrayed in the media as vicious money hungry animals or as Pit Bulls with lipstick. The truth is by setting and rules and boundries, loving it and respecting it, this savage beast is actually a loving and loyal companion.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, that's great! I was going to name her Sarah Palin, but the even saying the name got on my nerves.

seth03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh "it" is a perfectly fine word choice for what he was explaining, you fag