Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Want out of the friendzone? Spank that A$$

Vigs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a female friend. Super smoking hot. Of course I wanted that ass, but having moved to a new town, when she said LJBF, I really did need friends so I didnt do the normal burn off. Got a little oneitis, spun some plates, but she was way cool. Never cut her off. We talked a lot. Hung out a lot. Best wingman ever. Plus she has sooo many hot friends.

The oneitis went away, but of course I still wanted her. Shes just a cool down ass super hot woman. One problem, she enjoys the attention. She liked to text hot pics of herself. Although I liked them, I told her not to be sending me that **** if she didnt want me constantly trying to hit it. We made a deal. I get an instant social circle, she gets a cool guy to just be herself around who doesnt go for the ass. I knew what not to do, but I was like to hell with it, I dont have oneitis, I actually like her, so why not jump in the friendzone, and roll around in it. We were hanging out pretty regularly. Talking a lot.I listened to all of her issues. She appreciated my advice etc. All of the things a guy in friendzone does. I knew I was in friendzone, didnt care, was trying to just be a friend. I never stopped being sexual. You cant stop around someone that hot. It is impossible, but I reigned it in as much ass possible.

Anyway. One night we had been hanging out at my house. Kicking back, drinking a few beers, talking about all sorts of crap. It got late, and she was leaving. She told me to come give her a hug before she left. I said I was way too comfortable in my chair to get up, so she playfully kicked me in the foot, and told me that she was going to kick my ass if I didnt stop being a ****.

Ok, game on. I said not in my house little girl. I jumped up, threw her over my shoulder, and spanked that ass red. She was laughing her ass off. I put her down, gave her a hug, and she left.

The next day, I got a text saying.

Her: OK, I cant stop thinking about you picking me up over your shoulder and spanking me.....geeeez that is bad!
Me: lol, You needed a good spanking!
Her:Guess so! Maybe you can be my manhandler!
me:Tease!
Her:LOL....Nah, jk
Me: You arent jk, You liked that ****, and I enjoyed doing it so shut the jk crap up.
Her:Of course I liked it, thats why I cant stop thinking about it!
Me: I agree its bad, Cant promise I wont do it again, Im kind of impulsive at times, but ill do my best.
Her: Good Idea, I may decide to undo out friend pact!
Me:#1 it would be my choice to undo our friend pact, and #2 if I made that choice Id **** you like a caveman, so for your own safety, Lets just be friends.
Her:OMGGGGG hahahahahaa!!!

OK thats when I went back to work. Two nights later, shes back over hanging out, and things had changed dramatically. We went from just friends, to friends with benefits. That was two months ago. Even better, she already knows my lifestyle and about my other plates. Shes content with being taken and manhandled for now.

So heres the advice. Before you throw in the towel with someone who has you in the friendzone. Before you go no contact, and try to see if she misses you, man the hell up and spank that ass. You never know, she might see a whole new you.

B

BeDJ

Vigs said:
Ok, game on. I said not in my house little girl. I jumped up, threw her over my shoulder, and spanked that ass red. She was laughing her ass off. I put her down, gave her a hug, and she left.
You pulled a bold move and then retreated.

What. The. F*ck.

Edit: Good job, she wanted to bang you after all.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done. No matter what, keep that shıt fun, dirty, and playful. You were bold, didn't give a fück about no cutesy friend stuff and you manhandled her without any fear. She was so enthralled by it that her vaj tingled for hours.

Moral: Don't give a fück about boundaries and being a wussy little girlfriend to a chick. Let your hard-on be known!

Vigs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just playing, wasnt meaning it to be sexual at all. She showed no signs of interest or anything at the time. I was working my ass off to not think of her in a sexual way. I Just thought I was being my normal funny self. Shes always "going to kick my ass" and I always get playfully physical with her, once I even literally kicked her out of my bed with my foot. (didnt have my furniture out of storage other than my bed). I hit on her that night to no avail.

It was the completely dominating her and spanking part that flipped her from friend to wanting some sex with me.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Vigs said:
I was just playing, wasnt meaning it to be sexual at all. She showed no signs of interest or anything at the time. I was working my ass off to not think of her in a sexual way. Just thought I was being my normal funny self. Shes always "going to kick my ass" and I always get playfully phyisical with her, once I even literally kicked her out of my bed with my foot. (didnt have my furniture out of storage other than my bed). I hit on her that night to no avail.

It was the completely dominating her and spanking part that flipped her from friend to wanting some sex with me.

Yep. That sh1t works. When you show chicks you simply do not give a damn and go into the spanking bit. Tease them quick, give a slap on their azz, get to a little wrestling (she's getting h0rny), then tell her she's a bad girl and needs a spanking and spank that azz a few times. It get's their juices flowing between that and the wrestling. Most dudes are too petrified to do things like that and chicks sense it. It's like when you start with spanking it triggers their "I'm going to get fvcked good thoughts."

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't understand this whole friendzone thing and why people complain about it so much...it seems to me you can always use it like this to bang the girl if you are good at entering the friendzone in the first place...get close to her and very familiar and then start getting sexual....

My problem is i can never enter any friendzone...i can only either get sexual from the start or rejected.....i don't understand how you enter a friendzone in the first place...it seems like they don't trust me enough or my attentions to let this friendzone happen......i would like to be able to do it for some of the more slower moving reserved hot chicks and it would be nice to just have some hot girls as friends so i could work on their friends.......i just don't understand how you do this...none of them trust me enough or maybe they are too threatened by me...it's either sex or silence..

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude....good job. I enjoy reading a post like this rather than all these tampons who complain how big of fails they are

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
yeah. but maybe she calls the cops, and has the red marks to PROVE a battery (felony) charge should stick, too. Best be careful. My choice has always been to squat a bit, get my forearm under her butt, and pick her up with just that one arm Not too fast. If she's opposed, she will let you know, in time for it to go no further. If she allows it, it's a very good sign that you will score, most likely.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea... This is also how you DON'T enter the FZ in the first place. It's all about attraction, and the earlier you hit the right switches, the less doubts and worries and problems you'll have. Most people like to define and categorize others, and have short attention spans. How you act in the beginning and onwards is HUGE. Sucks for shy / nice guys, but that's how it is (and why they have to change).

This is also why you don't trust girls with lots of guy friends. As soon as they start acting sexual / riskay / bold / assertive, their feelings will change just like that. It's also why they're so quick to cheat. You seen how fast her views and feelings for you changed - in one simple encounter. Remember that they can also dissolve and go to another just as quickly. Hence, why hot girls are generally not to be trusted. It's all about the here and now; who attracts them the most and makes them intrigued and horny at any given moment. Then onto the next shiny....

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was friendzone with a chick I had a crush on, we went out on several dates

one night she was leaving my house, before she left I said f*ck it, I grabbed her by the waist and started making out with her, she didn't say a single word afterwards and went to her car and drove off.

She text me the next day like nothing even happened,lol

self-respect

Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
I just don't understand this whole friendzone thing and why people complain about it so much...it seems to me you can always use it like this to bang the girl if you are good at entering the friendzone in the first place...get close to her and very familiar and then start getting sexual....
What? This is every AFC orbiter's exact line of thinking. Much better to be upfront. If she's not buying it, look elsewhere.

Why would you think it's a good idea to get into the friendzone? Yeah it's rarely possible to get out like this thread shows but it's a hell of a lot simpler and less work just getting her digits, taking her out and pumping her pu$$y afterward.

Friendzone definitely exists. Once you're categorized by a girl or any person for that matter, good luck getting them to change it.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
self-respect said:
What? This is every AFC orbiter's exact line of thinking. Much better to be upfront. If she's not buying it, look elsewhere.

Why would you think it's a good idea to get into the friendzone? Yeah it's rarely possible to get out like this thread shows but it's a hell of a lot simpler and less work just getting her digits, taking her out and pumping her pu$$y afterward.

Friendzone definitely exists. Once you're categorized by a girl or any person for that matter, good luck getting them to change it.
I don't know...i have just never been able to be friends with a girl unless i am banging her....i just don't see how you can be friends with no sex...in my experience they either want you as a partner or they don't want you, unless maybe it's an ex...