Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Want more HB's to notice you

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dress like a player. Act like a player. Smell like a player.
Yes, like a player. They will be all over you.

Pimpish Watch ---> It does not have to be expensive, it just has to look like a players watch. (I bought mine for $11. It was some fake **** but damn it looks good)

Fingers ---> Wear RINGS. One on each hand. I prefer Silver, some might go for gold. (Both rings cost me $45. Real silver)

Neck-Chain ---> I dont wear one but it wouldn't kill to do so.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it works for you, great.

Personally i dont think this would work for me and i think it all depends what the girl likes, not all girls like player style.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dress like Flava Flave and you get the flygirls. Dress like Paul Bunnion (flannel, jeans), and you get the adventurous outdoorsy girls. If you want a girl that will go camping with you I wouldn't wear an excessive bunch of jewelry though.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Yo,looking attractive is one of the most important things but you have to spit.

If you want women to notice YOU ,you have already lost.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rondavu
Dress like Flava Flave and you get the flygirls. Dress like Paul Bunnion (flannel, jeans), and you get the adventurous outdoorsy girls. If you want a girl that will go camping with you I wouldn't wear an excessive bunch of jewelry though.
thats right dress like me and you cant go wrong;)

Reaction score
Umm, thats all good and everything except for one problem. I'm not black.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fashion does not make the man. Heavy emphasis on fashion is a phase guys go through, even myself, but you leave that mindset when you pick up beautiful women when you're in a t-shirt and tennis shoes and haven't shaved your face in a few days, when 'women' and looking good was the last thing on your mind. Fashion can help some, certainly, but some, but a dork will be a dork, a suave guy will be a suave guy, no matter what he wears.

To any rate, one thing which is practically never mentioned is that the more you attract women you do want, the more you will also attract women you don't want. And that downside can be hell at times.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What to do to impress women? Its hard to say because women like different things. The biggest one here is body type. For one, for the love of everything that is Holy, do not believe the Abercrombie model is the best body. Too many girls say a lot of nonsense so don't listen to them. The reality is that you need a buff, bodybuilding body at first. This is like a girl having big boobs, of course its going to work great. Now this will require about 4-6 months of balls to the walls effort to get. That and eating right (for I believe a man's body is only as good as his diet)

What I said above is pretty much going to get you a lot of girls from all different types. It sucks but you got to dress like you got some wealth. Its starting to become more and more of a fact ranging from Dismissed ("I want to be an NFL wife") to Sex 2k to hell, just common sense. A lot of girls talked about how money isn't important to them but its a lie. Now you shouldn't go out and snag a platinum grill. If you want to get girls (which you should always get something for the sake of yourself, not for others), you got to dress like you have _some_ cash. Polo shirt, semi-expensive yet recognizable brands, and perhaps a gold necklace is good. Earrings? Maybe.

It will get a lot of gold diggers but gold diggers like rapists, feminists, and molesters do not warrant respect (it sounds extreme, I know but its my view on the matter) so you should bang the hell out of them and let them know you barely have two nickels to rub. She will be out of your hair faster than you can "bling-bling."

This gets HBs to notice you. Remember, first impressions are everything. You are buff, wear nice stuff, and have a good taste in fashion. Its not metro, its how you get girls. Too many dudes stumble wearing workout clothes, smelling like last week's dirty laundry, and get pissed when no girls at parties/clubs do anything with them. Of course you got to have the personality to go with it. A lot of rich guys are doormats. If you are aggressive and assertive, she'll try her hardest not to let you go.

thegame

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what was said above. I to was very skinny in High School.
Dont get me wrong I was not all that bad looking, but when I set foot in the gym and added some much needed muscel, my game really took off.

Right now I weight about 245 pounds at 6'2" and do not ever have a hard time landing a date. I think the skinny male model look is out, and the buff look is in.. If you do not belive me watch wrestling. I used to wait table at a male strip joint and allmost all the stripers weighed over 200 pounds and was solid muscle. The women could not get enough of these guys.

In the same reguarding women, I like women that are fully developed like Pam Anderson, or Kate Winslet. Not the Ally Mcbeal enbriated look, but to each there own.

If you want to pick up hot women buy a MP3 player and a gym membership. If you drop your body fat and put on muscle, I will guarntee hot women. Even average looking guys with nice bodies hook up with hot women. So go for it dude, the world is your oyster.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah, a buff body will do much better. I don't think its coming in as I see a lot of girls talk about how they want Ashton Kutcher, Johnny Depp, or Orlando Bloom. Yet I see people with their exact same physiques every day in college and barely get acknowledged by any girl, let alone an attractive one. Yet with a buff dude, there are always girls around him, he always has a hottie as a girlfriend, and seems to have no problems with his game.

A lot of girls like to want to have the anti-slut image so bad that they'll lie about wanting skinny chumps for boyfriends but deep down wants an Arnold or Vin Diesel.

Hell, it happens to men too. See how many "cute but not hot" BS spiels men put out yet are after the blonde hotties with C or D cup boobs and a big round ass. I'll admit that hair color doesn't matter much to me but what does matter to me is the T&A. I'm a believer in it. She got to have bigger than Cs and an ass that comes out at least 4 inches from her upper thigh. Yep, I'm a fan of the ghetto ass. A girl that can ass grind and act like a pole dancing stripper with all that encompasses a perfect girl to me physically.

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
Yo,looking attractive is one of the most important things but you have to spit.

If you want women to notice YOU ,you have already lost.
Women noticing you is great, true you have to innitiate in 90% of the cases but that isn't the point of the post. Women decide whether they will sleep with you in the first few seconds of seeing you. A woman's mind is a damn hard thing to change. For any of you who have been in LTR's I'm sure they'll agree.

Dress and jewlery are just as important as body type. Find a style that suits your body type and you become a lot more attractive to women. Proven.

I swear women have slept with me just because they liked my watch.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tkman... I find this post a bit "bullsh*ting"... why?

I know a few guys who dress very clean and have all the bling blings, but they are not the best socializers. It won't attract women that much because of the clothes they wear, it'll attract them first by their looks if you don't approach them. Guys who have not so good looks have more harder "missions"... so they have to approach girls even if they wear all the bling blings. Sure the clothes and all will make you get compliments... but you still gotta' have some social skills. You also gotta have some looks and hairstyle and all that. This probaly works best for YOU, and not for some of us... You might have the fit for all the pimpin' clothes while some of us have the style of regular sweaters and hoods. I do agree that It MIGHT attract the HB's but it won't make them have a crush on you. If you want to get the hot bling blings and clothes and the rings, then you gotta have a fit body. Then it'll fit you and the girls will become attracted. I sure hope you understand this...

tactic

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyones game improved when they got bigger because they got confidence.. working out changes a lot more than just your body type. i bet most of you guys that say working out improved your djing got a lot more confidence and approaceh a lot more women now that you have a better body. the muscles help, but i doubt they are as big of a factor as you think

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
not all girls like player style.
I agree with you it depends on your preference

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deep Dish
Fashion does not make the man
Fashion + Player = positive (you got game). You will be unstoppable (sp?)

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Snoopy
Women noticing you is great, true you have to innitiate in 90% of the cases but that isn't the point of the post. Women decide whether they will sleep with you in the first few seconds of seeing you. A woman's mind is a damn hard thing to change. For any of you who have been in LTR's I'm sure they'll agree.

Dress and jewlery are just as important as body type. Find a style that suits your body type and you become a lot more attractive to women. Proven.

I swear women have slept with me just because they liked my watch.
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

:D

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tactic
Tkman... I find this post a bit "bullsh*ting"... why?
n/p you can disagree with me !!!

I know a few guys who dress very clean and have all the bling blings, but they are not the best socializers.
Like I said in the other post you got to "dress like a player" + have game = to get puszy. (that what works for me). Remember, looks are important but also you got to have the right attitude.

#1 Looks
#2 Attitude

Guys who have not so good looks have more harder "missions"... so they have to approach girls even if they wear all the bling blings. Sure the clothes and all will make you get compliments... but you still gotta' have some social skills. You also gotta have some looks and hairstyle and all that.
Damn right. Social skills is part of your attitude. For some reason I sense a giving up attitude. Why? You got to start from somewhere. Why not adjust the way you look, attitude, etc, etc.

I do agree that It MIGHT attract the HB's but it won't make them have a crush on you.
hehe ... have you ever heared the song " I got puszy on my right, I got puszy on my left ... I got puszy on the south ... I got puszy on the north".

If you want to get the hot bling blings and clothes and the rings, then you gotta have a fit body. Then it'll fit you and the girls will become attracted. I sure hope you understand this...
You do make lot's of good points ... I have a question for you, if you dont mind answering. Why not start from somewhere? Why give up?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment... Anyway, to answer your question... I WOULD'VE been doing the "DJ" materials if it wasn't for the damn fake DJs who make up sh*ts to make themselves feel better and to make lies and make advices that would never work with chicks. I do agree about your "material" but I know a couple, or many guys who wear bling blings and clothes, but I would very much agree if they did have some looks. I am not a bling bling type, but I am into them... I also have friends who are like that. Friends who wear clean clothes and others. Chicks dig them depending on what kind of chicks they are. It does show chicks that you are "Rich" in some way. Anyway, I have never listened to that puzzy song before but my friend has. Can you send the lyrics? :)

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
The nice watch thing doesnt work. I have been walking around with a $2000 watch on my wrist for the past 4 years. No one cares except other people who like fine watches. Unless you walk around with a sign that says ROLEX...REALLY ITS NOT A FAKE. No one cares. I wear it because it looks great and I like it.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah.... Tkman, can you tell us why this isn't working???