Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

want INNER game..drop DeAngelo.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well..Im not sure what he writes..Ive never read more then maybe 1 article by him.

other then that..I wouldnt take advice from a dating guru.

but maybe a Tony Robbins type.

anyways..this who "game" thing is simple.

its called innner game..every natural has it...well they may not of been born with it..but they developed it at puberty.

do you want inner game?

well I cant really help you achieve this in certain fields...but I can guarentee it here.

its pretty simple..read the DJ BIBLE...and coincide it with a bootcamp.

this is all you have to do.

I repeat this is all u have to do.

:up:

take that afc and :kick: out of town.

if the first time you try this...and faill..say get to week 3 and cant go on.
start over and read more more more bible.

eventually you will develop you own STYLE. your own INNER game.

and then you will see the hogwash here at ss.net and will have the confidence to achieve anything u want with women.

this is 100 percent as long as u dont give up!

No Bones

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've only read one of his articles?

Then how can you determine that his material is useless for inner game?

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
friv, I always knew you were a nuttcase.

Here's something you could learn: "Think before you speak." (Or write...)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great ideas guys...
im glad you argued against my point.

oh wait u didnt.

you said nothing.

typical ss.net nerds

Reaction score
lol, sometimes I doubt you're serious

you said you have only read 1 article by David D. and you say it's bull****? are you kidding me?

david deangelo does great job ESPECIALLY in inner game. it's much better and more helpful stuff you can find anywhere else (no, I didn't get paid for this)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe he does...

but you dont need it.

you really dont need it.

if you need a book on life confidence by a tony robbins book.

if you want to be a king with women.

PRACTICE, PRACTICCE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE,PRACTICE, PRACTICCE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE,PRACTICE, PRACTICCE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE,PRACTICE, PRACTICCE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE,PRACTICE, PRACTICCE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE,PRACTICE, PRACTICCE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE

When I got here..I spent 3 weekend in November of 2004.

at 3 diff malls..each time I went up to nearly FIFTY(50) women.

how many guys here would do that? JUST ABOUT NONE.

after the 3rd mall.

I was done....I exstablished amazing rappor with talking to women.

thats all I needed to know.

I went on 13 first dates in a little over 5 months in 2005...before I met my fiance.

how was it so easy? how ?

I GOT IN THE FYCKING FIELD.

I STOPPED READING SHYT....AND DID THE BOOTCAMP.

IF YOU want to make more shots in basketball. how do u get better? practice
if you want to play halo 2 better, how do u get better? practice

this place is filled with PYSSYS.

I promise everyone here would be cured of this..if they banned together and started a massive bootcamp today..and in 3 or 4 weeks..guys here would be talking about all the arse they got.

but no they wont do that.

I wish they would

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz-

Im not knocking de angelo.

not at all..im sure he knows his stuff.

im basically saying you can either wait for his weekly newsletter or you can get out there and in less then a month be a pro

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, some guys become information junkies. This stuff isn't really that difficult. You clean up, dress nice but not dressed up (have a girl go shopping with you just to be safe, have your own style but take her input), just be a cool guy who doesn't seem desperate, and go out to have fun by talking with girls. Even AFC tools get laid. You will never get the AFC program out of your head if you have no options. You can only have no options by never approaching/going out.

It really doesn't matter if you're reading the bible, deangelo, or whatever nearly so much as that you actually do a bootcamp or otherwise get your a$$ out there and start having fun with this stuff. Do the missions. Imagine reading about woodworking, but never picking up a saw! How productive is that.

Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
Shezz-

Im not knocking de angelo.

not at all..im sure he knows his stuff.

im basically saying you can either wait for his weekly newsletter or you can get out there and in less then a month be a pro
Sure, Tony.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure..hey dark haired alpha.

why dont u go talk to 50 women this weekend..

and come back and tell everyone how it Dramatically changed ur life.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
this place is filled with PYSSYS.

I promise everyone here would be cured of this..if they banned together and started a massive bootcamp today..and in 3 or 4 weeks..guys here would be talking about all the arse they got.

but no they wont do that.

I wish they would

STANDING OVATION!

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friv, let me put it in terms you will understand, since you are a Cardinals fan.

Albert Pujols is obviously "the natural" when it comes to playing baseball. In his second year, he hit .314 with 34 homers, and that was his BAD year. He literally AVERAGES 40 homers a year, and his career BA is higher than anyone within the last 30 years who is not named Tony Gwynn. But was he always a natural? No. As a kid, he didn't just pick up a bat and start clubbing homers. He had to learn the various techniques involved in swinging a bat, throwing and catching balls. As he became proficient, he began to develop his own style.

Such is the game.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Attention horing is a chick trait frivolous.

Drop DeAngelo and PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE:rolleyes: ....Wanker.

Coherency

co·her·en·cy (k-hîrn-s)
n. pl. co·her·en·cies
Noun :

logical coherence and accordance with the facts; "a rambling argument that lacked any consistency"

Vague

vague (vg)
adj. vagu·er, vagu·est
Adjective

Lacking definite shape, form, or character; indistinct.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
metal-nice response and I totally see what your saying...

blue- I knew you would understand.

Espi- yes this place is filled with Pyssy's..isnt that street name for a guy who is afraid to do something?

and if you want to call me a pyssy..cool.

lets do a comparison here....

Guy A comes to SS.net read a lot of stuff....reads DeAngelo..and more and more pua advice.

he goes out..does it regular thing...over a course of 6 months he lands a date or 2..maybe even gets laid. but his nagging fear of approaching is there. so he cant just get what he wants after 6 months.

Guy B shows up here..starts reading the bible..spends 3 days reading the bible...9 to 10 hours of it..then starts his bootcamp...but modifies it..so at week 2 he must talk to as many up to 50 women as he can..anywhere, anytime....and week 3 he must start to number close as many women as he can...anywhere anytime.

will he get rejected? yes
will he become comfertable talking and around women? yes.

after nearly 100 approaches in 2 weeks..Guy B will have ZERO fear of talking to women...and will have many numbers and dates set up.

ITS THAT SIMPLE.

if you are cutting wood with a chainsaw for the 1st time..you will be tentative..after 50 logs you will be cutting without fear.

after the 3 weeks is over..then you can refine your game...hell after 21 days you have no fear of approaching..or you can spend much longer on it..its up to you

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warlord said:
Where can I download vaginal fisting mpgs?
No idea.

I have got an avi of friv with his girlfriend's hand up his arse wearing him like a ventriloquist's dummy though...maybe that's why he talks like a woman so much.

Seriously though friv,do you ever read through your ramblings before you hit the post button?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Thats cool, i agree - the only way to get better is to get out there into the field!

Doing something wrong repeatedly doesn't make you better at anything but being wrong.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing something wrong repeatedly doesn't make you better at anything but being wrong.
your right Mr ruckus.

thats why we said to read the bible for a few days before you start....with sarging and reading the bible.

that should be enuf for anyone.