Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Wanna study, I need your help..." yea...

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok what do you guys think of this situation. This chick waits for me after class and asks if I can help her study for a class. I'm like I dont know. She was like you can hang out with me and stuff. I was like WTF, youre probably boring. She was pretty presistent though, probably would have brought me right to her dorm till I said I dont know we'll talk about it later (we got the next class together). So during this next class, we barely talk (I wanted to finish my chem. up). So after shes done she comes up and says, so when do you want to study, I say I dont know write down your number and give it to me and I walk away. She gives me the number like 5 mins later (not her dorm number but the cell).

Now this has been a chick that I've been thinking has been into me for a while. I've never really asked her out or anything, but we occasionaly talk in between and in classess. My question is do you think this girl wants to JUST STUDY? or do you think its more than that? I dont feel like getting my hopes up.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she sounds pretty persistent in getting you to go to her dorm, she probably is interested.

tell her you tutoring her doesn't come free, and she'll have to do something for you in return. be that as it may, with this you shouldnt fall into the ffriend zone.

id suggest asking if she gives good massages. then tell her u want that in return...a good masaage after tutoring...then go make yhour moves

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go to her dorm you big pusssy.:D she sounds interested.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's hot, I don't see the problem. If anything, you'll get better at school since to explain something you really need to know it well, and you might get some action because she seems interested.

It's not necessarily a bad thing to be known as a smart guy.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's sending positive signals man! If she is good looking go for it sheesh! Go "study" in her dorm.

MakeItSo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, the wonders of being a math major. Nothin' like being the center of attention after class! :p

"A true alpha easily gets the attention without all the extra commotion."

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she is interested in you

she is being a total afc, lol

go for it, play it cool, and BE THE SAME PERSON THAT SHE GOT ATTRACTED TO IN THE FIRST PLACE

f.uck her for your good old buddy alphawolf

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it will be hella funny (and disapointing for Bilogomja) if she REALLY just wants to study with him ;) All this worry for nothing.

But I agree with ScrewIt, no study help for free. She can make you dinner or rub your tired shoulders.