Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanna see another example proving The Wall is real?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know everyone's standards are different, but there should be a common accepted starting point for ranking. I believe it should be at 5. If the female weighs less than the average, she's automatically a 5 1/2. If her face is ugly, than she should be lowered to 5. This way everyone had a similar idea of what's being talked about.

I'd rank the before pic a 6. She looked to be less than average weight(for usa) in that pic. And has a cute(not pretty) face.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I know everyone's standards are different, but there should be a common accepted starting point for ranking. I believe it should be at 5. If the female weighs less than the average, she's automatically a 5 1/2. If her face is ugly, than she should be lowered to 5. This way everyone had a similar idea of what's being talked about.

I'd rank the before pic a 6. She looked to be less than average weight(for usa) in that pic. And has a cute(not pretty) face.
I'd rank her before pick as a 4. I wouldn't even go near that thing. She has an unattractive face.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rank her before pick as a 4. I wouldn't even go near that thing. She has an unattractive face.
Then she should be a 5, not a 4. She's less than average weight, and ugly face, which drops her from a 5.5 to a 5. Ranking chicks is useless, if there isn't a standard baseline.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Then she should be a 5, not a 4. She's less than average weight, and ugly face, which drops her from a 5.5 to a 5. Ranking chicks is useless, if there isn't a standard baseline.
No way she's a 5. I'd say 3.5 to 4 before. Doesn't matter to me. I never go below a 6.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is by the time a man is 35 he can improve his SMV significantly, no matter what a woman does her options will only decline. Sure it won't be zero but to her those low quality men might as well not even exist.

This is the only advantage we have over women.
could and it is the case , are quite far away

I rarely see guys over 30 even putting the smallest effort in having at least a decent style or taking care of themselves

but yes , in theory , most guys 30+ with some effort , can have a higher smv than most woman at the same age bracket

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In the first pic, she was average looking. Young and likely not overweight but it was clear from her face that she had the potential to pack on weight.

In the second pic, she packed on some weight. She became below average.

I don't like numerical ratings because everyone's numbers are different. I prefer to discuss in more general terms.

Below Average
Average
Cute/Slightly Above Average
Hot/Far Above Average

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like numerical ratings because everyone's numbers are different. I prefer to discuss in more general terms.

Below Average
Average
Cute/Slightly Above Average
Hot/Far Above Average
We still come to the same cluster fvck of difference of opinions. "You think she's only cute?" "That chick is below average not Hot" ect... Just look at ops description of before pic that you say is average. He says "very sexy".

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t see the “wall” here. I see a relatively average-looking Caucasian woman who got fat.

OP is from the south, so I think this is a regional/cultural phenomenon more than a gender phenomenon.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer to discuss in more general terms.
We still come to the same cluster fvck of difference of opinions. "You think she's only cute?" "That chick is below average not Hot" ect... Just look at ops description of before pic that you say is average. He says "very sexy".
I had hoped that discussing in more general terms would cut the cluster fucck difference in opinions. One might think that the categories of Below Average, Average, Slightly Above Average, and Far Above Average would produce greater consensus.

I don’t see the “wall” here. I see a relatively average-looking Caucasian woman who got fat.
I don't either. I see exactly what you see. It was said earlier in the thread she's now 32-33. That's right around when a "Wall" can start but it's on the younger side.

The "Wall" is more than just a decline in looks. It is also related to who a woman can attract.

Women age 30+ have more options now than they had in the pre-internet era.

In the post weight gain picture, we see a woman ~age 30 with a man. Her ability to attract men has not suffered despite weight gain. However, her ability to attract the man she desires may have been impacted. However, due to the pandemic of male thirst, most below average looking women still have palatable options.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Awhile back I posted a before and after pic of a girl I used to know and what she looks like now. Here’s another example. This girl used to be VERY sexy and now look at her in just 7 years. I was floored when I saw this, a little sad even. I only went on a few dates with this girl and hooked up once. She was too hung up on an ex back then and I was more interested in someone else. Looks like I made the right choice after all. She was still a very sweet girl though but my God time hasn’t been kind to her.
She’s the one with the curly hair in the pic btw.
View attachment 7149 View attachment 7150
I think I saw her on a TLC 1000 LBS sisters show or something.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
The sign of a high quality man is when he's sitting on an internet forum denigrating women behind their backs. - Sarcasm

Some of y'all need to grow up.

Smh.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rate her in the before pic somewhere around 5.8474357368558478744357

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sign of a high quality man is when he's sitting on an internet forum denigrating women behind their backs. - Sarcasm

Some of y'all need to grow up.

Smh.
You should consider taking your own advice. You joined two weeks go and have 265 posts. Averaging nearly 20 posts per day on an internet message board is not exactly the sign of a quality man :D

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
You should consider taking your own advice. You joined two weeks go and have 265 posts. Averaging nearly 20 posts per day on an internet message board is not exactly the sign of a quality man :D
In another thread, you told me that you are a fish.

I won't see your response to this. Take care.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Staying in shape cures most of this. Everyone gets older, but if you're not fat, and at least have the look of being active, you can stay attractive well into your 50s. Super skinny and frail looking isn't really attractive either. Gets worse if you try to have cosmetic surgery or whatever, mainly because it means you care too much.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at the before picture, she would def fall under the HB2-4 scale, if we are being respectful and generous.
Can you name / post a picture of a celebrity or something you think is a HB 8-10?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Can you name / post a picture of a celebrity or something you think is a HB 8-10?
Why?

So you can rip it apart and tell him why you think she's not an 8?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind HB ratings are subjective. For me, personally, it is not only the physical appearance but also the attitude/mindset.

For me, definitely Marisa Tomei in her prime I would consider HB8-9. Here is a pic:

She does not look like that anymore but still has a sexy vibe to her.

Modern Man Advice

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why?

So you can rip it apart and tell him why you think she's not an 8?
It's okay if he does. I'm past being f**kwithable. And these days, any deconstructive or toxic comments I see as a direct reflection of their mindset, not mine. And I am in peace with that.

Thanks for looking out though.

Modern Man Advice