Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanna cut the fat off my face

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
I have some baby fat that i wanna get rid of because i want that cool tight face johnny depp look what do you need to do to make your face look tighter?

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
but what about tightening the face once i loose the fat wont the skin on my face look lose I mean I really want that look so ****** badly id look so good with that

I think this post should be in health & fitness,I honestly dont know why i put it here

Last edited:

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The above poster speaks the truth.

As someone who went through what you want to, take it from me: it takes an overall body fat reduction.

Hit the gym, hit the cardio, rinse and repeat.

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you're already skinny as it is? I have a babyface but i'm also skinny so I can't spare to lose more body fat. I need to have a more defined face... especially in the cheek bone area.

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
think this post should be in health & fitness,I honestly dont know why i put it here
As you wish...

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend it but Botox perhaps? I'm not really that familiar with what it does so it may just be for wrinkles.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mroriginal and Cheatz,

This is the exact same thing I'm going through. I'm skinny, but I have slightly chubby cheeks. Right now, I'm on Diesel's "Cutting Up". I'm not following it religiously....but, about 80% of it. Heh.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by habdragon08
chew gum

Lots of it, like a pack a day.
And will that convert my cheek fat into muscle, making it appear thinner?

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends how fat your face is. is it baby fat? mines starting to come off my face now so my cheekbones are standing out. depends what age you are.

if it's regular fat, yeh, you can't spot reduce. entire body cutting is required.

jaw muscle exercises: search for these, or ask solid or dirtheart (if the guy's still around here, don't know). these will give you that chiseled jaw line effect similar to johnny depp's. mind you, a lot of it is genetic and the guy does have high cheekbones. it'll still have an impact.
i've been building up my jaw for about 6months now and my face has changed considerably

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal
but what about tightening the face once i loose the fat wont the skin on my face look lose I mean I really want that look so ****** badly id look so good with that

I think this post should be in health & fitness,I honestly dont know why i put it here
Your facial skin is going to naturally adapt to you losing fat on it.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is about 33,3% BF% and 66,66% genetics. I'm at 7% BF right now, and although my face has gotten leaner, its definatly not "chiseled" or anything. Work with what you have, short of plastic surgery, you can't really change your facial features, thats all that has to be said.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chew gum

bull****. DONT do this. its bad for ya (as from Dentists.) Hell i did it myself, it didnt help and it just causes weird feelings and pains.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely False

chew gum

Chewing gum will do nothing for reducing facial fat. That's like telling a guy with a beer gut that if he did 1,000 situps a day then he'll end up with a six pack.

Spot reduction of fat is not possible be it from you face or any other part of your body.

KOSR

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard someone put yohimburn on his face, and it worked. I know, I know, spot reduction isn't possible. Just wanted to put that out there.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KOSR
I heard someone put yohimburn on his face, and it worked. I know, I know, spot reduction isn't possible. Just wanted to put that out there.
Yes Yohimburn works,and yes, its possible.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm how about chewing gum? chew for several hrs each day