Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Walking on eggshells...

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may. - Tyler Durden

Many of you, reading this now, are searching for completeness, or perfection. Looking for that foolproof plan to get you laid, to get you a girlfriend, or to become Mr. Popular. If any of these are you, you need to wake up and realise that there are no foolproof plans. Nothing can guarantee you of a girlfriend, of getting laid, or of becoming popular. Nothing. Agreed?

So why the obsession with completeness, with finding fail-safe methods?? Lesson number one, is that there is no such thing as perfection, and that only you can bring happiness into your life.

I dont want to die without any scars. - Tyler Durden

The most common way of getting rejected, is the self-rejection. This has already happened to you. It probably happens to you at least five times every day. You see a girl whom you would like to f*ck, it could be at a party, on the street, at a bar, or in a restaurant. And what do you do about it? Sweet f*ck all. Every guy does this.
What's the point of rejecting yourself? It's no fun at all.

I'm not saying approach every hot woman you see, just don't die without any scars. They're some of the things that make life worth living. If you've just come back from a bar/club without scoring (getting a number, getting a kiss, getting laid, or getting some scars) I can tell you why. You've rejected yourself. Let other people inflict your wounds and give you their loving, instead of banging your head against a wall and giving your right hand a work-out.

Stop trying to be perfect! I don't want to die without any scars - do you?

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post de la soul, i think thats the main reason everyone comes to this site , fear of rejection, my motto really is simply "u live u learn" when i go out. sure u get get rejected from time to time, but hey thats life. back in my afc days, my main problem was , when i went out 4 a nite, i had the soul idea of 1 woman in my head. I would never enjoy my night as i was to concerned on making an impression on ms x. Problem was i didnt make an attemt at her WHY, fear of rejection neway you have hear all that b4...

damn i dont want scars ethier!

------------------
"people like you are a dime a dozen, people like me only come around once in a lifetime."

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it interesting how now, 8 years later, people still repeat the same tips over and over again.

It just shows us that there is nothing more to read, nothing more to know. If you have the same feeling, it's time to stop reading and to start fighting!

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
deserves the bumps.