Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Walking away from guys trying to start fights..

devils3777

Banned
Reaction score
My two friends and I might have gotten into a brawl last night after the bar closed, but we chose to walk away from this one idiot.

I met my two friends down at a bar at a beach town in New Jersey last night. They met some hot blonde girl inside and then were talking to her outside (where some her friends and other guys were standing).

My one friend who is about 10 years older, but a real good looking guy started doing this little dance that the girl asked him to do.

The one guy (who was with this group) and obviously jealous and insecure in a way kept saying:

This guy is gay, He's gay.....Nah, he's a fag....then he's a Homo. He probably said this about 6 times and was looking at his boys to back him up and say something (none of them did).

My friend just smirked at them and ignored them. If he would of said something back, there would of been trouble.

Moral of the Story:

It is okay to let your ego take a hit by insecure, jealous idiots who want to start trouble and walk away with all of your teeth and possible criminal charges.

ONLY FIGHT IF YOU HAVE TO!!!

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Moral of Story: Not paying attention to another guys cheap shots makes him look like a tool

Ignoring or laughing off things like that are usually the best way to handle the situation. Lions don't pay heed to jackals...

Reacting to the douche would have only shown that your buddy saw him as a threat

tucking fypo

Don Juan
Reaction score
just talk a lot of **** and make all your friends laugh hysterically at him while not giving him a chance to speak will really tick him off

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a point,

but the problem is that many guys reading your post here - they're pvssies and dweebs ALREADY.

So NOT FIGHTING and bailing out, and avoiding fights.. has not really been much of a problem. So you are kind of justifying this behavior for them.

Like in that particular situation - if he repeated that sentence like 6 times i woulda said something like: you keep repeating the word fag, so you're gonna suck my d!ck, me and my friend will let u do that if u really want.

smoothtalker72

Don Juan
Reaction score
that would also cause an unwanted/unneed fight. over what? the ramblings of a drunken idiot. really, theres no need to throw hands over a drunk jealous guy trying to look good in front of his buddies as well as impress the girl. hell i doubt the girl was too enthused with it and his buddies didnt seem to really care. the guy was obviously just jealous so your friend must have been doing something right :up:

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
smoothtalker72 said:
that would also cause an unwanted/unneed fight. over what? the ramblings of a drunken idiot. really, theres no need to throw hands over a drunk jealous guy trying to look good in front of his buddies as well as impress the girl. hell i doubt the girl was too enthused with it and his buddies didnt seem to really care. the guy was obviously just jealous so your friend must have been doing something right :up:
Yes, thanks,,,he did the right thing. Guys who can't control their egos do something stupid and retaliate.

The guy calling my friend names just ended up looking like an insecure loser.