Walked out on a date last night...

logicallefty

Reaction score

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
Next time logiallefty try the edit button, everyone else ignore.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all women are like this and those that are I don't deal with them. I have worked all my life and I am independent. You are making a broad assumption and most of the women I deal with that this makes them revolted. If the only way to get child support for the mans responsibility then so be it. It took two to make the child and they should be responsible. Depending on what her contributions were then she is entitled to half. You guys have no clue h ow hard it is to raise kids, have a job and an outside job too.
"Some women are like that, but not aaaallll. What about MEEEEEE???"
You are utterly ridiculous I have plenty of men talking to me and I don't always engage them and I don't need anyone to judge me on my looks. I really don't care one way or the other. Just makes no difference, once again immaturity and deciding things on people's looks vs character. Grow up
So we have to "grow up" while you spam this thread like a rambling teenage girl?
Holy ****, you guys are right. Even a 61 year old woman who ran out of her eggs is still a child. I guess women never grow up after all.
Guys now maybe its because I am older, but I think the word cVunt really displays ones aggressiveness or anger towards the women gender. Its just not appropriate. If u see them only from a sexual aspect and not as one with opinions, intelligence, emotions, etc, your relationships will be fraught with this disrespectful attitude towards the female gender. I don't call all men a**holes just the ones who are being this way. Will I gladly say I can be a *****, u bet I can and proudly wear the title and tell all genders that is with a capital B please.
It does not mean we hate all women, you're just being a sour ****.
Depending on what her contributions were then she is entitled to half.
So let me get this straight, because the child is also mine and I make $400,000 a year, she is entitled to $200,000 of that? Children may be expensive, but they do not cost $200,000 a year. That's just you being a greedy ****.
You guys have no clue h ow hard it is to raise kids, have a job and an outside job too.
Oh boohoo. You have no perseverance. My mom cares about reading, making coffee and writing essays more than feeding her own family and my dad hasn't divorced her. My dad nearly died several times to bring money home and you are complaining about raising kids while working. My dad even told me how my mom just kinda left me and he had to take care of me. He used to work 16 hours a day (not 2 mention the one hour driving to work and then another hour back) and raised me. You are weak. But you're a woman, you just steal half of your man's wealth at age 61 for your own benefit because you think you are entitled to it. We call women like that a word that starts with the letter 'C' and rhymes with 'hunt'.
When u use the c word it reflects on u and how u view women.
No, it reflects on that specific woman and how we view her. You don't just call someone a thundercunt for no reason. They gotta earn that title like how you gotta earn everything else in life. Unless they FEEEEEL entitled to it. Because women as you said are entitled to special things. Maybe it's because you feel this way that you also feel insulted when a man calls a woman you have never met before a cúnt.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Holy ****, you guys are right. Even a 61 year old woman who ran out of her eggs is still a child. I guess women never grow up after all. .
This is exactly why when the argument always comes up about not allowing women on this site, I always go against quite a bit of the grain and advocate to allow them.... We pretty much have two kinds of women on SS. The decent ones that actually give logical input and add value to our discussions ( who we have maybe 1 or 2 of active now). Then all the rest such as the one in this thread; the kind who prove to our younger members of SS that what we older guys say about women is really true. Crazy as it comes across, its really true, most women are mere children in adult bodies. We don't make this stuff up. The posts speak for themselves.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, because the child is also mine and I make $400,000 a year, she is entitled to $200,000 of that? Children may be expensive, but they do not cost $200,000 a year. That's just you being a greedy ****.
well actually in theory there's no reason you wouldn't want your child to live in luxury if you can afford it

in practice, there's no way to prove the mother is/stop the mother from being rich off your money

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well actually in theory there's no reason you wouldn't want your child to live in luxury if you can afford it

in practice, there's no way to prove the mother is/stop the mother from being rich off your money
If the child lives in luxury because of me, then I want the child to live with me and solely me. The mother can just come and visit.

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
"Some women are like that, but not aaaallll. What about MEEEEEE???"

So we have to "grow up" while you spam this thread like a rambling teenage girl?
Holy ****, you guys are right. Even a 61 year old woman who ran out of her eggs is still a child. I guess women never grow up after all.

It does not mean we hate all women, you're just being a sour ****.

Oh boohoo. You have no perseverance. My mom cares about reading, making coffee and writing essays more than feeding her own family and my dad hasn't divorced her. My dad nearly died several times to bring money home and you are complaining about raising kids while working. My dad even told me how my mom just kinda left me and he had to take care of me. He used to work 16 hours a day (not 2 mention the one hour driving to work and then another hour back) and raised me. You are weak. But you're a woman, you just steal half of your man's wealth at age 61 for your own benefit because you think you are entitled to it. We call women like that a word that starts with the letter 'C' and rhymes with 'hunt'.

No, it reflects on that specific woman and how we view her. You don't just call someone a thundercunt for no reason. They gotta earn that title like how you gotta earn everything else in life. Unless they FEEEEEL entitled to it. Because women as you said are entitled to special things. Maybe it's because you feel this way that you also feel insulted when a man calls a woman you have never met before a cúnt.
No, u have to grow up while u spam the thread. You are the rambling teen who hasn't grown up. When u do your views will change. Thank God I ran out of eggs, its a ***** to deal with and I thank God every day its over with. When someone constantly complains about a gender it shows distain for that gender. Man u sure over reach on the income thing. That is not what I meant and in the court of law it would not play out like that anyway. Depending on how many kids u do have they do become expensive. It is about the work one puts into them. I am not your mother and I don't do what your mother does. That is your issue. I had a home, farm and 3 kids to take care of. I had little time for much else. I worked till bedtime. So don't pipe at me that all women are like that, they are not. The last thing I am is weak. I don't steal half my man's income, the man is DEAD. He said he wanted me to have everything because I was the only one who cared and took care of him through his cancer. So don't spout what u have no clue on little boy.

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
If the child lives in luxury because of me, then I want the child to live with me and solely me. The mother can just come and visit.
Not how it works in the real world. But u would not know that since u are so young. The court usually grants the young child more to the mother and from my observation this changes as the child matures. They usually want more contact with the other parent. I wouldn't care either way, if he wants to do more of the caretaking and go joint that would be fine.

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
This is exactly why when the argument always comes up about not allowing women on this site, I always go against quite a bit of the grain and advocate to allow them.... We pretty much have two kinds of women on SS. The decent ones that actually give logical input and add value to our discussions ( who we have maybe 1 or 2 of active now). Then all the rest such as the one in this thread; the kind who prove to our younger members of SS that what we older guys say about women is really true. Crazy as it comes across, its really true, most women are mere children in adult bodies. We don't make this stuff up. The posts speak for themselves.
I think u have that backwards, its the little boys in men's bodies who have no clue. No wonder the women say the men are *******s. That base everything someone says on gender. Grow up.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't u logout since you can only seem to speak thru the opposite windhole.
Truth hurts, huh? Be more careful with your attempted deception

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, u have to grow up while u spam the thread. You are the rambling teen who hasn't grown up. When u do your views will change.
Ahhh, the insulted adult who has her pride hurt. I have realized that whenever someone over the age of 40 tells me that I need to grow up, it is because they feel that they are losing an argument and are conflicted with their logic telling them that they are wrong, but their emotions are telling them that they are right because of their ego. Now what does it mean to "grow up" when someone of the same age as you (or approximately) tells you that? It means you need to stop worrying about petty things. And you are failing to do so because you are extremely triggerred by a 17 year old. The older I have gotten, the more I have realized that my parents' generation was wrong. The more I believed them, the more I ended up getting screwed over. I form my own opinions unbiased by others. The only biases I have are ones that I have made on my own through my experience and that of others. You cannot change my opinion unless you present to me facts and/or the testimonies of others. That has been the only way I have formed my opinions and changed them.
When someone constantly complains about a gender it shows distain for that gender.
Ummm, how exactly has the OP "constantly" complained about women? He said 'this one woman sucked, and here's why' and suddenly you get your panties all up in a bunch over it.
The last thing I am is weak. I don't steal half my man's income, the man is DEAD. He said he wanted me to have everything because I was the only one who cared and took care of him through his cancer. So don't spout what u have no clue on little boy.
So let me get this straight, you think that because you were the only one who took care of him, you are strong? You sure did a poor job of raising your kids if they didn't help either, tsk tsk tsk. And your husband had cancer? Well holy ****, you gave him cancer. He died by your doing. If you believe you took care of him well enough, then he wouldn't be dead right now.

You killed your husband. It's all your fault.