Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Walk on by

tWeaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that the less attractive girls out there seem to be more talkative, and those that are more attractive seem to wait.

I talk to all of the less attractive girls, and at some point or another they have liked me. As a matter of fact, all of the friends that I have right now that are girls have liked me at one point or another in the past.

If they like me, the more attractive girls must like me to a point as well. It seems like fairly basic logic to me.

I know its because they are waiting for a confident, powerful guy (DJ) to come along. I figure I have a chance with some of them but I really dont want to screw it up and look like an idiot. I freeze and usually dont say anything, which is probably the stupidest thing to do.

Basically what it comes down to is less attractive girls like me. The more attractive girls must think I'm somewhat decent looking as well. I've seen a lot of them looking at me, but when I look at them, they look away. Whats the deal with that?

Also, its not like I can just go up and talk to any hot girl right off the bat. I freeze up. I end up not saying anything and they just walk on by.

Sorry it was so long, I have a lot on my mind right now, and it kinda all flowed together. Thanks for any input.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, what's the difference between an attractive girl and a less attractive girl?

You're making too much of a distinction between the two when they are fundamentally the same... HB9 comes in a better packaging, that's all

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the ugly girls make them feel insecure.

Notice how the good-looking ones are all "dumb & slutty" to the average chics.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the unattractive ones don't get approach by many guys, that explains why they talk so much when they finally got someone's attention :p

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever noticed the vets talk less than green kids straight from the barracks?

Or how experienced businessmen talk less than bright young entrepreneurs?

Its the same everywhere. Hot chicks don't need to talk as much because they already look good. Ugly chicks talk more because they've got less going for them. A good package doesn't need to sell itself, a bad package does.