Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

walk is awkward....!!!!too ****Y?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so ever since i read teh bible..ide like to think that im walking the right way.
My chest is out, stomach in, chin always up..and i walk slow.

However, is it possible to over do it? coz my friends and friends of friends suddenly thinks im some ****y bastard. I konw thats the point, my friend says its too ****y. HE explains my walk as...well exactly how we all alphas wakl except...my shoulders move too much?does that make sense? and my head sways ...its just a bit weird..imho. So yea..just wondreing if i SHOULD be walking like that..or am i doig too much?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course its possible! I think tather then trying to walk in the wya you described, just make sure oyu have good posture and walk in a good fashion, ie smooth movements which express confidencde rather then sharp jolty movements.

Takeing up space is also something associated with confidence, so dont be afraid to spread your self out a bit, especialy when you are sitting down, roll your shoulders back, spread your legs.

niceguydying

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a way of over doing it????? I will give you a great example of overdoing it and at the same time crack on some morons in my profession!!

Here is a perfect example of over doing it: I like to call it the uniform shuffle. Okay, watch cops walk. A good bit of the time you will some walking like they have a big ASP baton stuck up their a$$, their arms will be way out to the side. It is funny as hell to see! Of course in my defense and some others it is quite normal for our arms to be out some because of all the gear on our belts.

So you have a homework assignment....***** Watch several cops when you get a chance and some will be doing this so. *****After you have seen them, report back to me and let me know if you agree.

Stoic_Mo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are confident, your walk should come natural. Working out and gaining muscle will give you a better natural walk, as it provides some balance amd weight to your frame.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MightyMate said:
Walks aint matter. Speach does.
Speach is often over looked by people yet i agree that it is of huge importance, how ever so is the way you walk, as your body language is also extremly important.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a kid I knew who took the alpha walk way out of proportion and looked like a dumbass. The main things were that his chin was lifted way too high and his shoulders swayed WAY too much. I've been complimented on my walk a lot, and it's just taking all of those confident things - chest out, shoulders back, etc. and taking it in moderation. Do it too much and you look like an arrogant prick, don't do it enough and you still look weak.

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well here's the thing... no matter how you walk/how your body language looks, it's gotta match YOU! If it doesn't you'll definitely just look goofy and out of character. In any case, it must be weird for your friends that you changed from your old self to this ****y self so just remember that they see it, you've gotta assume them to react some way. Unless you're walking/acting unnaturally ****y though, there's no reason to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.