Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Walk away silently or tell her off...

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a pu$$y...

Was fvcking aREALLLLLLLY hot model 4 years ago. Really liked her, but it was only a sexual thing, and she ended up falling for some a$$hole.

I told her to fvck off...

6 months later she tried hooking up with me again, but because I really liked her, I made a BIG mistake and allowed it...go figure things never progressed.

1 year later, she calls me up, we end up chatting...she comes over and I fvck the **** out of her. She leaves the next morning and I never hear from her again...

Until 2 years go by (4 months ago) and I fvck up yet again. She reconnects, and re-establish, but I don't even bother fvcking her as I can't deal with her BS.

I know, I know...I should have respected myself enbough to not let her overall Supermodel looks fvck with me.

1 week ago she tells me she loves me...twice in 1 week. Which would have been nice if she actually meant it, and if I actually took her seriously.

She gets plastered the next night, because she had a date with her ex-BF and he stood her up...niiiiiiicccccceeeee ;). She gets into an accident, and for the second time in 1 year goes to jail for a DUI.

She tries talking to me like I am her best girlfriend, and I am really tired of the BS.

I know I should have respected myself to drop this chick a LOOOOOONNNNGGGG time ago, and my AFC behaviour has made me look like a real pu$$y...

Walking away for good on this one, but feel compelled to end the entire BS relationship in a text as opposed to calling...also debated to pull the chick manuever and just ignore her compeltely...

Probably feel better if I ended it on phone,

I want to walk away on this one with as much self respect as I can (if there is any left). Thoughts on how to do this?

Reaction score
Relationship? What relationship? "We don't need no stink'n badges"!!"

The hor needs a pimp not a wimp!!!! Pimp the hor!!!

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's not what you want to read, but walking away and NEVER looking back is the best way to salvage some self respect. Just keep in mind it is SELF respect, meaning it derives from within, not an outside source. So burning a bridge and having someone think a certain way about you will not provide you with what must come from within.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stop caring what she thinks and plow her some more. You're getting too offended by whatever she's doing to you.

Of course, if you really what to break off, just don't pick up when she calls, don't hang out, etc.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously. What's the big deal? So she comes around every now and then lookin for some validation and a nice lay. If you want to do her, do her. Causing drama? Just ignore it. Surprisingly, igoring a lot of problems DOES actually make them go away. Now if you're acting all puppy afc around her, yea, drop her and never look back. But as long as you wrap it up and know she's clean and want her sexually, nothing wrong with a purely sexual "relationship".

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she that great of a lay that she is worth all the drama?

And how are you fycking up? You are getting pu$$y from her arent you? So in fact you are getting something out of it.

Like the others said, ignore the drama, if you can hack it, and just put her inthe fyck buddy category.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Out of curiosity...whose decision was it that it was only a sexual thing the first time around? Please give a little more info about those first 4 months. The reason I'm asking is because her behavior could indicate a few different things and I'd like to try to figure out where she's coming from before offering any advice on the situation.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should swallow your pride and just take it for what it is... a free fcuk out of the blue .. Just ignore the drama, coz its not about her, its about you.

I'd be taking that mindset that her popping in was a pleasant surprise.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why the Sosuave way is the best way.

Hate to say it, but we told you so. Actually, everyone else told you so, since I wasn't posting here back then:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46402

The fact that I never told her how I TRULY felt about her is what pushed her away.
Gag! What did the forum keep guys telling you? She was never interested in you. Never! It's been 4 years, man!! when are you finally going to get it??

Chicks who flake have no respect. Chicks with no respect have no interest. Chicks with no interest at all will never become interested. But you said everyone else was wrong. This chick was DIFFERENT.

And now it's
Walking away for good on this one, but feel compelled to end the entire BS relationship in a text as opposed to calling...also debated to pull the chick manuever and just ignore her compeltely...
There is no relationship. Even sending that text will just cause a :confused: reaction. There's no point.

This chick said "I love you" before you had even kissed her. Her words are meaningless. Stop listening to her words already.

Here's an exercise: write down an entire history of your dealings with this chick, but leave out everything she says, and describe ONLY what she does. Then tell us you have a "relationsip".

Last edited:

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a guy with a DJ bible post, you sure have a lot of room for improvement! :)

People say that NEXTing too soon can keep you from getting laid. Okay, that's right, but you should still next the girls with low interest to protect your emotions from this sort of stuff.

From some of you later posts, I see you still have a problem with getting flaked on. That's becuase you don't arrange get-togethers right away. You keep saying, "let's get together sometime on the weekend, gimme a call."

I have a date tomorrow where I e-mailed saying, "let'x go to x on Sunday, meet me at 7:30 at x." She replied yesterday, saying ok. Even though the date is a while from now, I'm just going to assume that she remembers it. I'm just going to show up. It's that simple.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soemthing happened to me about 4 years that seriously messed with me.

When I met her, I was at a ultimate HIGH when it came to confidence...

When shyte happened (not this situation, something in me was lost, and here I am now.

All I can get now are Fvck buddies...which is fine for a while until the excitment wears off. I'm 32 years old and the fvck buddy relatinships aren't really anything to me anymore. Rather have an LTR with someone who actually likes me, and who I like back.

We had plans 2 weeks ago, spur of the moment, 4 hours notice...I ended up bailing on her (didn't stand her up)...last time I spoke to her, she said how "disappointed" she was as her exBF had stood her up on a date the previouss night...nice.

About 2 weeks ago her and I were chatting about something, and I figured the LEAST I could do was used her as a pivot to one of her hot girlfiriends, as they are all FORD models. Jokingly asked when she was going to hook me up with one of her hot friends...said there was NO WAY she would let me hook up with one of her friends. She said it jokingly, but want she meant was she rather have the attention alone, then to lose it by hooking up my sexy ass with a freind of hers.

I haven't fvcked her as I've got 3 fvck buddies I can fool around with.

She's called me twice since the past 2 days...haven't called her back.

I'l give it another week before i return her call...ended it then.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Tantric...my best friend of 6 years was a man. Sadly, he passed away last August. We loved each other very much. We lived on opposite sides of the country and he developed an addiction to opiate pain medication and it took him someplace very bad. I would not have a relationship with him because I hate drugs and won't allow them in my life under any circumstances. However, I loved him very, very deeply. I read the other thread that someone linked to...or the post you made about this girl.

It sounds like originally she did want a relationship with you but you pushed her away and she got disgusted and just gave up. She possibly does have feelings for you and since the attraction is there I think building a friendship in THIS case is a good thing and COULD lead to a very successful LTR at some point.

That being said...you CANNOT just sit around and wait for that to happen. You need to date and live your life. Also...I don't think you should have sex with this woman again unless you both decide to commit to a relationship with each other. If you keep messing around every once in awhile things are less likely to change and it will make it more difficult for you to continue to live your life, which is something you absolutely MUST do. It's very clear that you love this woman, and if that love is genuine it's not going to go away...ever. That doesn't mean you can't also love someone else just as much or even more...only that you won't stop loving her.

When she contacts you again you just tell her that you love her and hope that one day you can be more than friends but that you will not have sex with her again unless the two of you are a couple. That's the last thing she will expect you to do or say and it will force her to evaluate her own feelings and face them. If there is any hope for the two of you to be together in the future, doing this will help that answer come quicker.

Some will say not to be honest about your feelings with her...that it will make you look weak. The fact is...women are very intuitive...and she knows if you love her or not. If you can't be honest with yourself about those feelings a woman is going to view that as weakness and fear more than if you are honest.

It was my best friend trusting me enough to allow himself to be vulnerable to me that made me love him as deeply as I did. We had the attraction and genuinely liked each other as people and communicated so easily and well with each other, too.

The methods and "rules" pushed on this site is good for meeting women and getting dates and girlfriends...but if a guy continues to use them in their relationships they are going to have many problems and ultimately they will still lose the girl.

2Cool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire has some decent advice. This woman keeps coming back for more and then runs away for whatever reason, and both of you keep getting hurt. Either emotionally or legally, but regardless the two of you are not serving each other well here.

I also suggest that you clearly establish with "Supermodelchick" that things need to change and she needs to re-evaluate what she wants in life. Also, keep in mind the drama that she brings to the proverbial negotiating table. This won't just go away because she may decide she's with you. You need to be prepared for this if you two get together.

Anyway, for the sake of both your sanity, put her in the friend zone and move on.

Prof

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, **** her completely, and don't get attached. She's not relationship material. She's FUN with a ***** attached, enjoy her for what she is.

Sounds like you can't have sex with a girl and keep your emotions out of it or you wouldn't have posted this. Go ahead and get yourself a gf and tell this chic off. The more offended she is the better the chance she'll never contact you again (just remember that burning a bridge can and will burn you in the future).

Reaction score
The hor is a train wreck and Tantric is lying on the tracks beneath it!!!

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...

Her and I have been dating since a day or so after I first posted this. Everything is actually pretty cool...