Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Walk away from her with DJ dignity

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I drove my friend home from a VIP strip club party we had been, we passed the vicinity of a girl's apartment that I had been dating who for reasons I don't completely understand had suddenly lost interest in me. Last week I called her and she told me she was on the other line and would call me back. This happened Monday, and it is now Saturday and no phone call from her. I sure wasn't going to call her.

I jokingly said to my friend, "maybe I should call Jenny and see if she would like me to stop by since I am in the neighborhood." He is a highly effective seducer himself, equivallent to DJ in my opinion. He said, "you may as well, she might say yes, if not it's no loss because you were not planning on ever talking to her again anyway." I thought about this for a moment and I stuck to my original inclination not to call her. What my friend said is true, I was not going to call her ever again. But I wanted to walk away from a seduction like a DJ and not like an AFC. Calling her after she blew me off would be AFC behavior any way I looked at it. Even if something did happen with her and I as result of me calling her, it would be because I acted like a chump. I would rather end the seduction leaving it the case that the reason I it ended was because I was not going to put up with any of her crap.

Louis & Copeland say that a highly effective seducer is always willing to walk away from the seduction and the woman. By not hanging on to whatever hope you have of the seduction working out you show her and more importantly yourself that you are a man that doesn't put up with any crap from women.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You damn right, man. If you walk and say fukk it, at the very least she will respect you. Girls that blow me off though,,I don't really care if they respect me b/c I sure as hell have written them the fukk off as "she blew it"

Odysseus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The important thing is to know WHY you got rejected, not what you will DO when you do get rejected.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Odysseus:
The important thing is to know WHY you got rejected, not what you will DO when you do get rejected.
It would be nice, but you can't always know exactly why you got rejected. It helps to have some ideas as to what it may have been and I have those. However this is a sepatate issue that in my opinion does nothing to discredit the importance of what I am talking about.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
Louis & Copeland say that a highly effective seducer is always willing to walk away from the seduction and the woman.
This is the number one truth of negotiation, whether it's negotiating love, negotiating a treaty, negotiating the price of a house or a car. NEVER BE SO INVESTED IN ANYTHING THAT YOU CANNOT SIMPLY WALK AWAY. The moment you are unable to walk away, you have lost control over the situation and you have no bargaining power to bring to the negotiation table. Think about it.

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
T
You did the right thing, it's her lost, at least you found out she has bad test before she bought you a pink wool sweater for your birthday and made you promise to wear it. LOL

Finito

------------------
Don Phenom- DP, My motto is simple "I will not lose", and if I do, I'll go through you to get where I need to be. "Challenge me at your own risk"

B

bugsbunny

Hmmm... I dunno. Sometimes, I found women have something going on which is why they don't call. If I was hot for her, I'd try one more time to find out wassup before I give up on her. Has worked for me sometime.

Heard this quote from a goofy radio show on the Internet which I think applies her.. In the game of love, what matters is if you score.. (Woody Allen)..

Some guy called Don Steele hosts it from his website steelballs.com. Strange dude but has some good stuff to say.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova:
This is the number one truth of negotiation, whether it's negotiating love, negotiating a treaty, negotiating the price of a house or a car. NEVER BE SO INVESTED IN ANYTHING THAT YOU CANNOT SIMPLY WALK AWAY. The moment you are unable to walk away, you have lost control over the situation and you have no bargaining power to bring to the negotiation table. Think about it.

My brother used to sell cars. A couple years ago I was buying a car. I really wanted this car. The dealer let me drive it around for a weekend, just so I would fall in love with it, and I did. I told my brother, "This is it. This is the car. I gotta have it." But the dealer wanted too much. My brother said, "No matter how much you want that fvckin' car, don't look like a starving dog staring at a piece of meat."
So the next time I saw the salesman, I told him I wasn't sure. Knowing I wanted that car, I went to other places and looked at other cars anyway. I found a couple other good possibilities, and my interest dropped. I handled the negotiations like a DJ, and we settled on a price we both could live with.

Bugsbunny: Woody Allen also said: "Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone you love."

Keymaster of Goza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bugsbunny:
Hmmm... I dunno. Sometimes, I found women have something going on which is why they don't call. If I was hot for her, I'd try one more time to find out wassup before I give up on her. Has worked for me sometime.

Heard this quote from a goofy radio show on the Internet which I think applies her.. In the game of love, what matters is if you score.. (Woody Allen)..

Some guy called Don Steele hosts it from his website steelballs.com. Strange dude but has some good stuff to say.
I fundamentally disagree with this....
Whether you "score" or not is not important.
Behaving like a MAN is whats important.

Bugs , I wouldn't go relying on Woody Allen for DJ advice in the future.