Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Waiting too long to ask a girl out? bad or good?

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont get the wrong idea, im not scared or hesitating.

I met this girl over the weekend through some mutual friends and we wound up exchanging #s. So anyway here is the dilemna: our schedules are conflicting. She goes to school during weekdays from morning till afternoon. I go to school at night and work during the day.

So basically that leads me back to square one, with Saturdays being the preferred day to hangout. Trying to do it during the weekday would more than likely be a hassle.

Anyway usually i wait out a day or 2 to call a girl and make a date. But i cant this time. She could lose interest by the time i set up something for this saturday.

anybody had a similar dilemna before?

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She won't lose interest in that amount of time. I'm waiting 3 days to call some chick tomorrow. Seems SUPER innocent. Guess we'll see... :p They say wait 5 days blah blah.. screw that. I lose interest in that amount of time!

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd give it 2 days or so ... but make SURE you see here ALOT in the next week and make sure every time you see her that it's an activity that gets her excited, emotionally involved and increases kino. You should be able to sleep w/ her after a week and a bit, easily.

The more you get her to invest in you the higher chance you have of keeping her. So see her 2-3 times in the next week... even if it's just for an hour. But make it fun and make her miss your time.

- maverick

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hm, thanks for the responses. right now our interest level in each other seem average. Either that or she's not much of a conversationalist.

Definitely ill set something up for this saturday. But i wonder if i set something up earlier than saturday if she's going to think i have nothing better to do. Not like she has anything better to do herself afterschool.. Technically Im a college senior and she's a senior in h.s....so yea thats how it is.