Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Waiting for call-backs suck

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a better idea, don't whine about waiting around for a girl to call, and you won't provoke that response. Just ask your question without all the drama.

Scought said:
Next time, I'll preface a posting with (Yes, gentlemen, I have interests in life, and yes, gentlemen I am talking to/seeing other women....just to appease the parrots around here).

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scought said:
I wasn't berating anyone.

However, most people on here regurgitate the same message over and over. And ad naseum.

They same the same thing: Find interest. Find other girls.

Well, no kidding. I have been on here awhile and make a commentary on how it sucks to wait for a call from a girl someone really digs.

It's rare....

Anyway, I texted her and she got back to me.

I'm gonna wait a couple days and call her and try and set something up.........

Next time, I'll preface a posting with (Yes, gentlemen, I have interests in life, and yes, gentlemen I am talking to/seeing other women....just to appease the parrots around here).
People only regurtitate because some of you keep posting the same questions, so you get the same type of answers. Why don't you make things a lot easier for everyone and do a search. there is plenty of stuff on this subject.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My question wouldn be did you leave a message on her voicemail?

You were never clear about this. I think this gives you your answer.

If someones calls me and does not leave a message it must not be to important.

Reaction score
Scought said:
However, I asked: In your experience when does a woman typically call you back?
No woman is the same. You are asking a dumb question to begin with. It shouldn't be a question about the woman, but the situation. Just call once more, and don't think too much about it.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So last night--after, of course, skiing the alps, calling up Jessica Biel, and turning down an invite to drink with Lindsey Lohan, I got a call back from the girl.......we have plans later this week.

I think tomorrow I will wake-up and jet off to Hawaii and do some surfing. After that Catherine Zeta-Jones and I will sneak around Michael Douglass back---you know, I like the intrigue. During all this time, I won't respond to messages or texts--because...who does that right?

I will also not 'accidentally' think about a woman that was refreshing to meet.

I will abstain from asking any questions about their experiences with anything. Because, after all, everyone is different. What's the point in asking someone how their car drives when we drive different cars. It's not like debate or taking different approaches ever worked.

Well, I gotta go. I gotta pretend to all my sosuave friends to be really busy and really intriguing. I don't want to be judged by Mr. 3,345,567 post count guy--since he knows me so well.

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but asking when a woman typically calls you back IS a dumb question. WHICH ONE? I will call right back, my girl will wait 2 days to call back during the getting to know you stage. Another friend of mine NEVER calls back the first 3 or 4 times a guy calls.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Female,

ahhaha, relax. I wasn't even replying to you.

It was just a general question to spark debate, and to see what others experiences are.

This place has really become passive-aggressive. What's the deal?

(by the way that was a rhetorical question).

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I call a girl and she has a policy of not ever returning phone calls, then that b1tch is just gonna lose out on an opportunity. That's retarded. Don't tolerate disrespect from anyone, especially girlz.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I 'm Spinning So Many Plates At The Moment..i Have Chicks Txting Me When I'm On The Phone To Another Telling Me My Phone Is Engaged And They Can't Get Through To Me...im Such A Bad Ass

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I'll answer the question.

Most girls, at first, like to be called.

I NEVER expect a call until I've ****ed her.

To expect a call before you have consumated is stupid.

Yes, many women will. But don't expect it.

If I get a voicemail I take a deep breath to make sure I'm calm. I then say in a relaxed voice, "Hi (insert girl's name) this is Jay Jay. I'll call you back."

This doesn't put the ball in her court.

If you say, "call me back" or worse yet don't leave a message at all then you have lost the inititive. You have essentially put a woman in a position where she has to chase in a masculine way.

Remember women entice, men chase.

So you say, "I'll call back."

I wait between 20 hours and 48 hours to call back.

That shows you are persistant, yet not despertate. If she likes you then she sits there wondering about you. If she's unsure this will draw her in, if she aint interested it protects your ego later.

If you expect her to call back it will **** with your head. You'll read into her failure to call you back as some kind of indication of her feelings. This is stupid.

Just don't expect calls from her until you've boned her. Then you can sit back.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I get a voicemail I take a deep breath to make sure I'm calm. I then say in a relaxed voice, "Hi (insert girl's name) this is Jay Jay. I'll call you back. This doesn't put the ball in her court."
damn, that's a really smart idea. I wish someone had told me that earlier.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another friend of mine NEVER calls back the first 3 or 4 times a guy calls.
Do any of the ones she thinks are hot get to that point?

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:

If I get a voicemail I take a deep breath to make sure I'm calm. I then say in a relaxed voice, "Hi (insert girl's name) this is Jay Jay. I'll call you back."

If you say, "call me back" or worse yet don't leave a message at all then you have lost the inititive. You have essentially put a woman in a position where she has to chase in a masculine way.

That shows you are persistant, yet not despertate. If she likes you then she sits there wondering about you. If she's unsure this will draw her in, if she aint interested it protects your ego later.

If you expect her to call back it will **** with your head. You'll read into her failure to call you back as some kind of indication of her feelings. This is stupid.

I agree with this, except for the part of calling her back.

If you call a "mature" women and leave a message about what your calling about, how to reach you, ect. I think she should call you back if there is an interest level and most of the time will call back when it is conveniant for her.

I believe this is proper etiquite.

I would like to here more opinions on this. What do the experienced men do?

Sounds like immature childs play

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is a girl you 'clicked with' but you didn't go for a kiss or apparently escalate in any way on your date because you were both 'feeling it out' whatever that means.

Whatever the reason, don't expect a high-interest, rapid call-back after acting like a eunoch.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thefemaleperspective said:
I'm sorry, but asking when a woman typically calls you back IS a dumb question. WHICH ONE? I will call right back, my girl will wait 2 days to call back during the getting to know you stage. Another friend of mine NEVER calls back the first 3 or 4 times a guy calls.
Could you please explain her reasons behind this. 3-4 times is absurd. NEXT

Reaction score
She is high maintenance, lol. Also, she doesn't want to waste her time on some guy who isn't serious. Persistance rates big with her. If he calls once, but doesn't call back, she assumes that further down the line he will be less likely to pursue, and she just doesn't let it get that far. She is such a "prize", sigh.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:

Great post and I agree with it completely!!

Girls rarely call before you've been intimate with them. But as long as they're receptive to your calls and agree to see you then she's taking the bait.

PIMP

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The core of the problem is in the subject line. The mindset is completely wrong if you're "waiting for her to call" at all. Do what you do, if she calls great. If not then when you think she can fit into one of your activities call her. Don't be a jerk, don't ignore her and don't get all wound up and wait on her.

Be a fun guy and include her in some of your fun guy things.

Kiss her ass, kiss her goodbye.