Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

W0manese!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner:
Pook, can you help me to translate this ******** code?

What does it mean when woman says "You're a decent/innocent guy."?

Does it mean I am a kinda nice-guy/AFC and my chances of getting with her is gone?

Help me and other DJ's that know what it means,pls tell me too.
@=======@

Here's a Q-tip for ya.

She basically told you that you are naive, let others use you, are easy to play...and so on and so forth.

No, it's NOT good to be called those things by a girl if you want to date her.

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so true
Great post

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry about the double post due to mistakes.

DARN!

The truth hurts!

Actually, I do not know what caused them to see me in that way . Is it because I acted like an AFC or something that I did make them put me into the loser category?

I just can't believe that after all these while of DJing, I get a line like that! Of course, maybe these are bad girls that like jerks but I noticed the good ones don't say that. So,maybe I should be going after the good ones,but that's not my intention.

I want a variety of women not only one type. And Wyldfire, thanks for your compliment. It hurts very badly. I guess you've successfully do that!

So Pook, what advice can you give me this time? Why is it that I get such a line like "You're a decent guy!"

ARGH.........!!!!!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry about the double post due to mistakes.

DARN!

The truth hurts!

Actually, I do not know what caused them to see me in that way . Is it because I acted like an AFC or something that I did make them put me into the loser category?

I just can't believe that after all these while of DJing, I get a line like that! Of course, maybe these are bad girls that like jerks but I noticed the good ones don't say that. So,maybe I should be going after the good ones,but that's not my intention.

I want a variety of women not only one type. And Wyldfire, thanks for your compliment. It hurts very badly. I guess you've successfully do that!

So Pook, what advice can you give me this time? Why is it that I get such a line like "You're a decent guy!"

ARGH.........!!!!!
IDJ, do you want the truth or do you want sugarcoated lies?

I sincerely doubt it has anything to do with being an AFC or a DJ....you're probably just a bit too trusting. Being trusting in and of itself isn't a bad thing, you just have to be more selective about who you trust.

My intentions were not to hurt your feelings. They were to answer your question.

I wouldn't worry about this girl's perception of you too much...she's obviously looking at you with rose colored glasses because innocent guys don't hack into their friend's e-mail account and send love letters to his girlfriend's best friend.
(that was you wasn't it?)

You're just really sneaky, sly, cunning and devious and you hide it well. (j/k)

So, NO, you aren't an AFC.

[This message has been edited by Wyldfire (edited 03-06-2002).]

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ARGH.........!!!!!
You are worrying too much over nothing. I've had older women, discovering my youthful age, say, "Oh, you're just a baby!" You may have very well been 'neg hit'. Girls do it more than guys.

Just laugh it off. Reply, "ME!? No, you are the Nice Girl. Way too nice for me," and laugh.

I agree with Wyldfire in that the comment had nothing to do with DJing or AFCishness. I bet it was your appearance that set her off. You're probably more clean and have a purity of face that isn't usually seen. This isn't bad but good since it makes you stand out; your face lacks the tough hardness that plagues other faces. It may seem strange that one of such pureness would be doing DJ stuff (and probably why she said it).

OR it could be because you aren't like the other guys and making sexual innuendos anywhere and everywhere. This could make you seem 'decent' and 'innocent'.

You haven't said a context in which it was said so it is hard to say.

The LAST thing a girl wants is an INNOCENT guy for in a girl's mind, innocence means easy to be manipulated, unworldly, uncultured, and zero strength. Actually, I'm pretty much a decent guy but I haven't yet had a girl tell me it though (though guys do).

I wouldn't worry about it unless you hear it AGAIN.

------------------
Pook
Anti-Dump, Big Don, ATNA, Adonis, Allen Thompson, and others- thanks a million.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook,
I had got this line twice. The first time I got this one was a very long time ago,say 3 years back. During that time, I was still new to these stuffs and perhaps a girl might think I am a pathetic budding Don Juan trying to get a piece of her.

Perhaps I am a bit sensitive and mis-match her statement but I feel that she could sense all my moves such as what I am going to do next. THAT'S BAD!!!

And the second time I got this line is this year!. During the past three years, there are lots of improvements by leaps and bounds. And I am totally surprised to hear such a line after being a DJ for so long. Perhaps I shouldn't be decent and start to act a bit like a jerk so I will get respect from them. LOL!

Besides that silly line "You're decent!", I once have a friend that I went out together and he showed me his friend.(His Friend is female).

My friend jokingly tease me and say "Hey, this is the person I've been talking about. Perhaps sometimes you both should be dating together .LOL" and I say "Fine, you're a good joker". She then respond "Watch it, don't say silly jokes which might probably scare your friend off"

Oh my god, I just don't understand why would that scare me off. I am not an AFC, so I won't be afraid of whether what he says . What is bothering me now is the perception of others on me.? I am always bothered by what others think and if someone make a critical comment, I will feel uneasy. Maybe, I am too self-conscious but I can't be wrong in such a case.

Pook,which one would you recommend me to be now, sarcastic jerk or dangerous jerk? Maybe after changing into a jerk, I won't get such a line anymore.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You remember what was said about you THREE YEARS AGO? Hell, I don't even remember what was said about me last week!

The REASON why you are bothered by what others are saying is that they clash with your own mental self-image.

It sounds to me (anyone else see the same?) that your friend might have been trying to set you two up. And you wanted it to be a joke! Why!?

If you were with a girl (who was a friend) and she had one of her friends and said, "Maybe you two should be going out! LOL!" and the other girl replied with, "Hah, you are a good joker!" what would be going through your mind?

You seem to be putting off an aura of discomfort when you're around women. They'll take this discomfort to be 'innocent/scared' etc. Rushing to be a 'jerk' is like hanging on to a life raft when you should be trying to swim. Do whatever it takes to be more comfortable with women. Use Layguide scripts. Pretend you are Anti-Dump. ANYTHING. (There is no substitute for experience)

You are probably much more DJ then you give yourself credit for. There's a line I love from the Matrix which applies best of all to DJing, "There's a difference between KNOWING the path and WALKING the path." All the information from this site and forum has your path all lit up. You know where the edges are, where the solid ground is; the fog of women is lifted. All you have to do now is just place one foot after another and don't look back.

In other words, you have GREEN LIGHT! GO! GO! GO!

------------------
Pook
As you think, you shall become.
The greatest risk you can take in life is not to risk at all.
What you do today echos a lifetime.

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook:
What! The Pook is gone!? Oh, what will I do!

Nah, I'm still here, dropping in once a month or so.

BTW, the post was written over a year ago. Yeah, I've been here too long. It's time for me to go for good soon.

Oh my God. I can see newbies cutting their wrists.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like this one to stay up for good.

------------------
Whatsupwiddat - Master Don Juan
AIM: HangTen3000

"We who are truly brave will never live in fear" ~The Rock

" Just Bring It!"

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS stays for good.

------------------
Whatsupwiddat - Master Don Juan
AIM: HangTen3000

Whatever you are, be a good one

Ralph Bellamy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigBadJon:
What does this one mean?
"Well, I really don't get out often, since I'm a single mom."
Dude, that's an invitation, a green light. If you don't have a problem with her being a single mom, handle it however you will.

gotnone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to bring this back, I really loved this post... gosh Pook, I miss you, seriously.Where's our man Pook???

------------------
Are you guys ignoring me and my post?

dorian_gray-from.usa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman in a LTR:

"You really need to find some one else..."

Translation: Because I already have!

[This message has been edited by dorian_gray-from.usa (edited 07-24-2002).]

Yoursmasterfully

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree with this post Pook. I am relatively new to these boards; but not new to the vicissitudes of attracting and holding down the attentions and affections of the woman of your choice.

I am having intimacies with a woman who for six months straight told me "I see you as just my friend."

She used many of the lines you reference such as: "having sex would ruin our friendship."

After reviewing your "Kill that desperation" post. I immediately executed the aloof strategy.

I took back all of the power I surrendered out of an addiction to her beauty. I suffered excessively to refrain from calling, to refrain from answering her calls, or from responding to her voicemail messages.

Moreover, I stopped being so incredibly available, I stopped asking her out, I stopped buying her little trinkets that I knew she would like.

Now, if she gets a phone call, she attaches value to it. Now if I am ever in San Francisco, and give her a call its "do stop by."

A Don Juan must learn to reverse his position and take back his power. It will require a masterpiece of self control, for I will compare it to undergoing surgery with no anethesia.

But, I disagree with this post.

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she says she needs to do something when your on the phone, and she actually does? Is this possible?

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if after I asked a girl out to lunch sometime she said "Well, most of my lunches are busy, but I can find time. When do you want to do it?" Is that like a shy way of saying yes? A polite way of saying no or a maybe (which according to the bible is like a no as well).

p.s. I know this is an old post but I need advice and this was the best place to ask it, thanks.

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some more positive ones :

You are an a**hole

We will have sex

You are so full of yourself

That turns me on

You are so selfish

Yea baby

How can you say that?

Damn, Iam dripping in my pants

You look like a gigolo

Let's have sex, but for free

You are such a bastard

Oh please don't stop

I have heard stories about you

You must be good in something, but I dare not try

And so on and so on...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
might as well bump up the third considering that all the others were just bumped up.

Bump