Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

W.W.J.D.? NO! W.W.Y.D.I.S.W.A.U.G.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SHE WAS AN UGLY GIRL?
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SHE WAS A FEW YEARS YOUNGER?

The answer.

You'd do things right.

What's one thing all of you notice about your interactions with both ugly chicks and chicks you have a few years on?

The answer.

They are attracted to you and you don't have to do anything but sit back, relax, and have fun doing whatever you want.

Perhaps this is the reason why so much of the advise on this board doesn't sit well with me.

You've got all these ideas about how to do this and that and the whole time in the back of my mind a voice is telling me that they are none of the things I'd do when dealing with ugly chicks and younger chicks.

There are those that would say that just being older or hotter is going to make women naturally want you more. But, realize that what natural means is that naturally you tend to act more DJish and more pimp when you are hotter or older (or have a sh!t load of money). Being hotter or older doesn't necessarily do a lot for you in and of itself. It's 90% a prop.

The attitude is whats key.

I can throw all the advise on this board away when I'm able to adopt the mindset.

I know it's hard to imagine a smokin hot babe as an ugly chick 24/7, but when you're faced with dilemmas and questions about what you should do, you need to think about what you'd do if you were in the uglychick/youngerchick dynamic. Think about what it would be like *laughs* IF *laughs* you were in control.

remember. with women you can get away with murder if you got the balls to do what you wanna do and be yourself(it takes balls to be yourself). holding back and trying to maneauver yourself to fit her mold is the only unpardonable sin.

acting differently around a hot babe than you do around an UG/YG only means that everything you do with the hot babe, thats different, is done out of intimidation, supplication, and pu$$yness.

stand up, be a man, do what the fvck you wanna do, and live in a dream world if you have to until it becomes your reality.

oh yeah, and do what jesus does too:p

-J

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DEKKA

Acting differently around a hot babe than you do around an UG/YG only means that everything you do with the hot babe, thats different, is done out of intimidation, supplication, and pu$$yness.
I'm beginning to believe that the key is somewhere in the difference of what you are pointing out.

Saying attitude is the key, is pretty obvious. The problem starts when people try and acquire that attitude by superimposing it on what the AFC atitude they normally feel. This is what often leads people into learning techniques.

Maybe it would be easier to look inside the attitude you have towards young girls and ugly ones, find out what is are the things that drive it, what are the things that fuel it, and then do the same thing with the attitude towards the hotties.

Then you can take those things thos drivers out, add some fun, playfulness and whatever else to them and put it back into the attitude and see how it changes.

I might experiment with this myself.

btw, what does W.W.J.D. stand for?

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by legolas
"What would Jesus do?"

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SHE WAS AN UGLY GIRL?
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SHE WAS A FEW YEARS YOUNGER?
Possibly the two best questions I've seen on this board. This has really made me think. I'll be making the appropriate adjustments. I do treat different classes of girls differently, I do act differently around them, and I shouldn't.

Thanks, man.

It means, what would JOO do?

I'd rather ask myself, w.w.t.m.d.s.d?

What would the Marquis de Sade do?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I treat every chick the same... even my girlfriend.... Until she has proven her worth. Cause all those chicks out there are ****. They are worth nothing. They deserve nothing. They are not worth my time until time, and time again have they proved that they are worthy of *entering* my world.

I don't recall what famous poster said this so sorry but:

" I don't try to take girls of their pedestals, I try to raise them up to mine"

Your time is the only thing you truly have that truly matters. Are you going to give that away freely?

Lik