Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

W.H.E.A.T.: subject matter for the first date

Tidus_V

Reaction score
The following a method I learned just recently on how to find out an amizingly large amount of facts about the person you're meeting.

Where
where was she born, where does she lkive now? wheere has she lived in the past? what schools has she gone to?

Hobbies
what does she like to do for fun, what was she interested in as a child, what's her occupation

Events
What's happened to her recently in her lifge that really changed her or she just really enjoyed (concerts, movies, holidays)

Aqquantances
has she met anyone famous or maybe know personally? maybe you know some of the same friends or relatives.

[T]ravel
this one's simple. what places has she been to? maybe she had to go on a business trip, meet family, or just relax. maybe there's a place you've both visited that you both liked.

I've yet to use it but it sure sounds good to me. My friend used it at an airport and found out an amazing amount of information from the woman.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" WHEAT! Guaranteed to bore and cause gluten-induced intestinal backups, just like a REAL LIFE police interrogation!"

the_reader

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ya sorry man thats too many q's in one night... i 'd really really spread that out over many conversations.. u ask too much, they get scared away

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

Not laughing AT your WHEAT, but just the thought of having her take a survey during a date. You might as well give her a list of questions to answer while you sit there looking at your watch all night.

Seriously, I think you don't really NEED a standard/guideline/principle/etc to TALK during a date. All you need is the ears, eyes, and open ended questions (relevant ones).

EARS: So you can actually listen and branch out more RELEVANT questions based on her last comment.

EYES: To maintain eye contact (i think this is pretty important).

(relevant) OPEN-ENDED Q's:
RANDOM EXAMPLE:
If she says "I like tall guys," your next step would be "Why do you favor tall men?" She answers "Because they make me feel secure." You say "What goes through your mind when you are near your tall friends?"

or something like it. it's a way of keeping the convo's alive by having her talk more than you do. I like the ratio of Girl to Guy talking as 70:30.

My 2 cents.