Vulgar language around women

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's the opinion on this?

Is it acceptable for a DJ to use coarse language (fukk, sh1t, b1tch, p*ssy, etc) around the ladies at all? Sparingly? Does it matter? Discuss.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, it depends on the girl. i mostly date the ones who can loosen up and cuss when they're pissed. however, if she's a conservative b*tch but hot as hell, and you want to be around her just for laughs and bonks, i wouldnt swear in front of her.
really, you don't want to get her uncomfy by swearing when she isn't ok with it.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad Language is a no no, unless...

Swearing like most things, has its time and lace... but in my opinion, the less of it that you use, the better... i find swearing to be degrading, and when chicks swear alot, i find that to be a turn-off, so its probably the same with them if WE swear alot... So the less the better aight;)

but

if you use it in the right way Eg: You pick your chick up for a date, when u see her u can say something like "shiiiiiiiit u look fiiine" etc:rolleyes:

And the word Fu<k is sometimes appropriate when having wild $ex with your chick;) Eg: The two of you are kissing etc and then you say to her " i'm gonna fu<k you so hard" or something along those lines:D To your suprise, this turns some girls on....

So all in all, try keep AWAY from foul language, but as u know, there ARE exceptions:p

Laterz...

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NO WAY

It is unnaceptable to fukcing swear in the presence of any fukcing lady even a ****e, why? These fukcing slutte sucking *** who bags deserve better than fukcing some **** fukcing using foul fukcing langauge in front of their ****asse faces.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: NO WAY

Originally posted by Sart
It is unnaceptable to fukcing swear in the presence of any fukcing lady even a ****e, why? These fukcing slutte sucking *** who bags deserve better than fukcing some **** fukcing using foul fukcing langauge in front of their ****asse faces.

har har har

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ªêQµïTª$ you got it right, or at least you have the same oppinion as me. If you swear a bit, like when somthing annoying happens like some car pulls out and cuts you up, thne i think its perfectly ok to swear, your not going to loose her for it.

but if you go around swearing all the time, non stop for no reason its going to look bad and make you look like an angry and negative person, i would imagine the kind of girl that i like would not like guys who swear a lot.

Its just like a few years ago in adventure training camp with the cadet forces, well in a diffrent group to my group, we where driving past them in a mini bus and i saw this girl, now its not common for there to be many girls in the cadet forces, let alone this HB9.5 i had not seen a girl for 5 days and my eyes where just glued to her as we where driving out the camp to go rock climbing.

Suddenly i see this HB9.5 spit, and it was with her throat, like a redneck type guy might do, just like learnado decaprio does in the film titanic.

I was so attracted to her, and most of that intrest went out the window the second i saw her spit, partly because its not a very feminine thing, swearing does not make you a pu$$ey, and this does not prove girls hate guys swearing, but it shows that if you have a bad habbit that the oppsoite sex does not like, there attraction for you will go right out the window.

I think this shows you have to be a man! i would not like a girl who violently berps all the time either, these are not seen as feminin things, so if YOU do things which are not masucline and more feminin then girls will loose intrest.

im not saying burp and spit as these are dirty, you want to be classy, i mean be confident dont be afraid to talk loud and dont be afraid to aproch, if you show chracteristics of being feminin then girls will not like you.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, swearing that is not insulting anyone personally (like 'what the fück was that?') is a nice way to spice up language and is a very important part of every language. It just shouldn't be used too excessively, but people should use it if they feel like it.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swearing shows that you have a small vocabulary, and thus, not much in terms of intelligence.

Remember, everything in moderation.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Swearing shows that you have a small vocabulary, and thus, not much in terms of intelligence.

Remember, everything in moderation.
This is true with being vulgar. There's a correlation between the amount of expletives used with the inability of someone to express themselves clearly. However, used sparingly it could be considered similar to an interjection. But again, limitation and without vulgarity.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never found it to be too much of a problem, the only real touchy word is usually the f-bomb. Other than that, I'll drop pretty much any other vulgarity in the book every now and then and it doesn't hinder me.

I'm not advocating going around swearing it up, but I find the connotation and power behind a well-timed and well-placed profanity can really drive the point home.:D

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the cussing to a minimum no matter what kind of a chick it is, even around guys. Show off your vocabulary by using better adjectives and nouns :D

And the word Fu<k is sometimes appropriate when having wild $ex with your chick Eg: The two of you are kissing etc and then you say to her " i'm gonna fu<k you so hard" or something along those lines To your suprise, this turns some girls on....
True that, though chicks just like to hear you talk dirty when you are in the sack, period !

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't find girls that swear attractive, in fact I find it a turn off.

I also find people that hang together tend to adopt certain group behaviours

i.e. swearing, drinking, karaoke

Therefore if I swear a lot in her presence, she will begin to do so as well. Hence I keep my swearing to a minimum around her

You may also want to avoid swearing when you are initially dating as well,
it's not very classy and smells a little like a lack of self control.

Your mileage may vary

Kaine

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't swear. I only swear around friends and friends only.

Women find it interesting how a young man doesn't swear, and in fact, they swear more. And when they do, I tell them to avoid that.

There are things that don't have any other ways of naming them except with "foul language". For instance, Sexy_Malibu... you can't avoid saying that she's a ****ing *****. You simply can't.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when i go on a first date i always throw in the line
" hey come suck my c*ck and f*ck at my bedroom so u can be a nice slutty *****, and i can be your *****"