Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vituperative single mommy threatens to call cops on boyfriend with false charge of him fiddling with her kids because he wouldn't give out his WIFI

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They don't HAVE to go through this, they CHOOSE to go through this because they accept all these red flags in the beginning to get free pvssy and then are stuck with them late when they have kids with her.

Guys make poor choices with women the VAST majority of the time(>90%) and then act like it's someone else's fault.

And it's like, No you dumb fvck it's YOUR fault because you ignored countless red flags up until that point and decided she was good to try and lock down.

Stop blaming other people for your lack of good decision making. Period.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warning - this is a Youtube Shart with bad camera work. It's nauseating with the sound off, it's nauseating before you get to the angry female at the end.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned a new word today. Viterperative. It means bitter and angry.

I also learned the word "harridan" from @MatureDJ

I believe it's the 2nd time he's used it. It's a fun word, almost like a portmanteau of "viper" and "uncooperative".

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't HAVE to go through this, they CHOOSE to go through this because they accept all these red flags in the beginning to get free pvssy and then are stuck with them late when they have kids with her.

Guys make poor choices with women the VAST majority of the time(>90%) and then act like it's someone else's fault.

And it's like, No you dumb fvck it's YOUR fault because you ignored countless red flags up until that point and decided she was good to try and lock down.

These guys should take steroids so they can become properly aggressive.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play trashy games, win trashy prizes.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it never began. Only chance is to dumb it down and #AllWomen. It's my patented system for STEMcels, BigWordCels, and #TooIntellectualForWomen BrainCels.
BWC is big white c0ck.

But if you have a sapiophile chick you don't have to dumb down.

Beowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score

It doesn't matter. These damaged chicks will get you anyway. I did see the red flags shooting out of confetti cannons everywhere. She was soo angry and jealous by my rejection, plus watching me spin plates, she is shaming my name every chance she gets. Nevermind that I never even touched this ***** who threw herself at me for years and F***s anyone she pleases.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BWC is big white c0ck.

But if you have a sapiophile chick you don't have to dumb down.
The problem with sapiosexual chicks is that they typically are quite plain. I think that these chicks use this self-description as way to mask the fact that they don't attract any attractive men - it's a lot like TFLers (Incels) claiming that they are MGTOW. :rolleyes:

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Easy pus.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with sapiosexual chicks is that they typically are quite plain. I think that these chicks use this self-description as way to mask the fact that they don't attract any attractive men - it's a lot like TFLers (Incels) claiming that they are MGTOW. :rolleyes:
It's Over for SesquidpedalianCels